Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

I love you all!

34 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, YourMom2 said:

I knew you were drunk from reading the title. :yShVbSg:

Yeh lol. But at least i get friendly drunk. Instead of smashing the room up, getting pepper sprayed and beat by cops on steroids only to spend the night in a cell getting anally probed by mickey mouse because i took too much acid.

WoW this is the best forum I have been a member for a long time.. My longest forum I belong to is pcmech.com. I think 14 yrs, it is a computer related forum, and were is how I learned to build my own rig.... Well we love you to, and do not stop with what you do, to make this place a place to learn and enjoy..

4 people like this

Well written for a half drunk brit ..  LOL  Love a to . :64pwFDH:

1 person likes this

I'd have green'd (liked) your post on this but you didn't give us enough daily likes to hand out man.

You're also making me very thirsty.... whiskey was my demon elixir, haven't had any in many months, but have some in a gift box for a friend I may have to break into now and have some of lol.

Thanks Obama!

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/489/943/d80.gif

:cheer:

4 minutes ago, CSB said:

Well written for a half drunk brit ..  LOL  Love a to . :64pwFDH:

I work better when drunk. My brain slows down to acceptable levels and allows better thought processes.

1 person likes this

Gifted Whiskey is the best. My brother only has one rule though, we drink it straight, with or without cigars.

Given enough of the liquid amber cure all the small differences of opinions seem to disappear as all points of view eventually meet...at the bottom of the bottle.

28C inside here at my house today. Shame, because I now have to do the lawns after a couple of weeks of bad weather. At least I will be able to pick fresh strawberries afterwards.

If I don't make it back from the lawns I will see you all on the Darkside of the Moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZtfsfoKSB0

3 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Gifted Whiskey is the best. My brother only has one rule though, we drink it straight, with or without cigars.

Given enough of the liquid amber cure all the small differences of opinions seem to disappear as all points of view eventually meet...at the bottom of the bottle.

28C inside here at my house today. Shame, because I now have to do the lawns after a couple of weeks of bad weather. At least I will be able to pick fresh strawberries afterwards.

If I don't make it back from the lawns I will see you all on the Darkside of the Moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZtfsfoKSB0

Im drinking it straight now. With a chaser of water incase the strength caused heartburn!

1 minute ago, Guitar Doc said:

It's Blasphemy to drink whiskey mixed.... I allow other rookies to chase it after having some straight, but they miss out on the little tastes one savors who is a connoisseur of the whiskies.   I had a bottle of 75 year old whiskey I got from an old house I helped clean out, best stuff I ever tasted in my life for booze, I made that bottle last years only having some for special occasions.

Sometimes I think investing in a good bottle of hootch aged long and well is a better investment than a new Xbox or computer, lol.

2 people like this

for those interested. Im drinking 1779 bowmore islam single malt scotch whiskey. black rock.  40% straight with a water chaser every so often for taste because of the heartburn aaaaah

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.