Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

(WARNING GRAPHIC POLICE VIOLENCE) Los Angeles County Sheriff's Deputies Murder Suspect

15 posts in this topic

Published on Dec 19, 2015
A disturbing video emerged Friday showing two Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies killing a man after they had chased him for riding a bicycle while wearing headphones.

The incident took place more than a year ago with the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department initially telling the media that they shot and killed 23-year-old Noel Aguilar, a “known gang member,” after he pulled out a gun and shot a deputy.

But now a video shows the two deputies struggling to arrest Aguilar when one deputy pulls out his gun and shoots the second deputy before placing his gun back into its holster, then putting the blame on Aguilar.

The cop who shot the other cop should be in jail for alomg time.he caused mr.aguilar to be shot!!and lied about it.this shit right here is why all people that live in low income areas hate the police!!fluck blm,we need to come together and work on policing procedures.they are not here to help,they are here to make money for whatever city,county,state the cop works for.CIVIL UNREST IS IMMENENT.PERIOD!!

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Published on Dec 19, 2015
A disturbing video emerged Friday showing two Los Angeles sheriff’s deputies killing a man after they had chased him for riding a bicycle while wearing headphones.

The incident took place more than a year ago with the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department initially telling the media that they shot and killed 23-year-old Noel Aguilar, a “known gang member,” after he pulled out a gun and shot a deputy.

But now a video shows the two deputies struggling to arrest Aguilar when one deputy pulls out his gun and shoots the second deputy before placing his gun back into its holster, then putting the blame on Aguilar.

Am i right in what i saw? Officer #2 shot officer #1, blamed it on mr Aguilar who then struggled which led to officer #1 shooting Aguilar?

Wtf!

Just now, Ukshep said:

Am i right in what i saw? Officer #2 shot officer #1, blamed it on mr Aguilar who then struggled which led to officer #1 shooting Aguilar?

Wtf!

Yes. That's what I saw, too. :(

Crazy, I just looked up the guys name, browsing news and what not. They are organizing a protest in Feb, but I am sure people will take to the streets after they see this.

:jptdknpa:

:qFbfZwK:

That was hilarious!!!  6974!!   6974!!  "We don't know the address of the call we're at all of a sudden"  lol!!!

The acting isn't getting any better, neither is the fake sound & ridiculousness.   I know how sound works and sounds on video.... this sound has been manipulated, or does an echo in a sound studio sound the same as open outdoors?  

LOL this is more crisis team acting to incite anger, frustration and violence with police.... with the end goal of course for the gov't to say, "See, too much out of control people, we have to lock you all down with curfews and patrols now."

Edited by JibbyJedi

3 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

That was hilarious!!!  6974!!   6974!!  "We don't know the address of the call we're at all of a sudden"  lol!!!

The acting isn't getting any better, neither is the fake sound & ridiculousness.   I know how sound works and sounds on video.... this sound has been manipulated, or does an echo in a sound studio sound the same as open outdoors?  

LOL this is more crisis team acting to incite anger, frustration and violence with police.... with the end goal of course for the gov't to say, "See, too much out of control people, we have to lock you all down with curfews and patrols now."

They weren't at a call with an address, they had chased the guy who was on a bicycle and that's where they ended up, at that address. The rest of it? We'll see how far they want to take this if it's a hoax if people start protesting about it. 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They weren't at a call with an address, they had chased the guy who was on a bicycle and that's where they ended up, at that address. The rest of it? We'll see how far they want to take this if it's a hoax if people start protesting about it. 

Everyone knows LA is full of crooked cops.

@JibbyJedi It's real, stuff like this happens all the time in L.A.

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

That's just it though, people won't protest or remember any of these incidents, they are just quick bytes to condition the public, perception management, that's what all the crisis actor teams are doing in all these false flag hoaxes.  Is anyone still weeping over Paris?  Still got their red, white, and blue malware face stuff on their Facebooks this week?  No..... because people don't really give a shit, they only care about what's trending this week not what happened 2-3 weeks ago.

I've watched more police videos like this along with UFO videos than most people over the past 10 years.  I use to buy them all hook, line, and sinker too, got me all jerked off about the police for years.  Many cops are meat head assclowns, many aren't, just like with everything else. 

The sound in this was faked or manipulated, the bird chirping had the same echo as the "clear as a bell" sound of the cops' actions?  Hand cuff sounds like the cops were mic'd up or something, you can always tell things aren't right by the editing of them..... if the acting isn't so bad it gives it away, like this one's.  The Mexicans in this one, lol, probably white German actors doing impressions.

10 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

You thought it was hilarious that a man was murdered by badged thugs? And you think it was fake? Nothing gets past you.

But now a video shows the two deputies struggling to arrest Aguilar when one deputy pulls out his gun and shoots the second deputy before placing his gun back into its holster, then placing the blame on Aguilar.

“Where’s the gun?” Los Angeles sheriff’s deputy Jose Ruiz asked Aguilar seconds after his partner announced he had been shot.

“I don’t have any,” Aguilar said.

“I’ve been shot,” yelled Albert Murade for the second time.

“I didn’t shoot nobody,” responded Aguilar.

“I got shot in the stomach,” Murade continued.

“I didn’t shoot nobody,” Aguilar insisted.

Ruiz then pulled his gun back out and pointed it at Aguilar in an obvious attempt to shut him up.

“C’mon man, why you pulling a gun on me,” Aguilar asked.

Ruiz shoots him in the stomach, prompting Murade, who is already angry at having been shot, to fire three bullets into Aguilar’s back.

That sparks angry shouts of protest from witnesses, in English and in Spanish, saying Aguilar did nothing illegal.

“I’ve been shot,” Murade kept repeating now that the struggle was subsiding.

“I’m dying,” Aguilar said, fading away.

https://photographyisnotacrime.com/2015/12/los-angeles-deputy-shoots-partner-blames-suspect-both-kill-suspect-in-retaliation/

4 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Everyone knows LA is full of crooked cops.

@JibbyJedi It's real, stuff like this happens all the time in L.A.

You watched a video and maybe read an article.... how can you so quickly say "it's real" and call that a 100% fact?   You think it's real, that doesn't make it real to everyone else looking at it with a lot of wisdom in fakery and their agenda.  To me this is as fake as Hell, the acting sucks, the police procedure is way off what should have been done, the cops blatantly spoke the words they did to incite anger in the viewers intentionally, the sound was manipulated, and no one bothered to confiscate this person's camera IMMEDIATELY which is what would have happened so the visual evidence didn't get erased or messed with.

I'm just using critical thinking skills coming from a point where I know we've been lied to all our lives, right down to the very shape of our home.

11 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

You watched a video and maybe read an article.... how can you so quickly say "it's real" and call that a 100% fact?   You think it's real, that doesn't make it real to everyone else looking at it with a lot of wisdom in fakery and their agenda.  To me this is as fake as Hell, the acting sucks, the police procedure is way off what should have been done, the cops blatantly spoke the words they did to incite anger in the viewers intentionally, the sound was manipulated, and no one bothered to confiscate this person's camera IMMEDIATELY which is what would have happened so the visual evidence didn't get erased or messed with.

I'm just using critical thinking skills coming from a point where I know we've been lied to all our lives, right down to the very shape of our home.

You mean if it was real we wouldn't be watching it? Most likely. Mr. Aguilar appeared to be handcuffed and laying on his stomach so how is it possible for him to discharge a firearm and actually hit one of the cops? The girl yelling out the address seemed pretty calm after just witnessing a man being shot at point blank but maybe that's a common occurrence in her community.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.