Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Astronauts, Former Canadian Defence Chief and Others Tell of Aliens

10 posts in this topic

No-doubt many of you are familiar with some of these reports.  Here they are compiled into one, short, clip:

2 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

No-doubt many of you are familiar with some of these reports.  Here they are compiled into one, short, clip:

On FOX?

I'll try to watch this when I can.

4 hours ago, grav said:

On FOX?

I'll try to watch this when I can.

Not just Fox, but, yeah, they did have a piece on there, LOL

2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

Not just Fox, but, yeah, they did have a piece on there, LOL

Amount of times mainstream media told us the real truth about anything besides the daily temperature......

Their fake alien crap will fail hard.   I assure you, aliens would not give a shit about FAA regulations & no fly zones & proper etiquette with scaring populations, etc, etc...... they would make themselves more than obviously known, not cryptically lol.   The things that are real & zipping around up there..... no idea, escaped prison inmates of God's jail I suppose.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Amount of times mainstream media told us the real truth about anything besides the daily temperature......

Their fake alien crap will fail hard.   I assure you, aliens would not give a shit about FAA regulations & no fly zones & proper etiquette with scaring populations, etc, etc...... they would make themselves more than obviously known, not cryptically lol.   The things that are real & zipping around up there..... no idea, escaped prison inmates of God's jail I suppose.

Ok I have a f***ing lot to say about this. In short I think it's and bullshit. I have lots of new reasons why. But it's clear more and more. 

1 minute ago, Han sole said:

Ok I have a f***ing lot to say about this. In short I think it's and bullshit. I have lots of new reasons why. But it's clear more and more. 

Remember we can only guesstimate & theorize about what they are really planning to do to the naive & gullible, we don't have to speculate about what is bullshit in the news, lol, that's pretty obvious.  They have planted many many false rumors in the CT world, I think Blue Beam was one of them and it was something "past tense" they already did to people.  

They love doing that.... telling the people old news they already did to them as if it's something coming in the future.  Keeps people looking ahead to the unknown instead of investigating the past & present bullshit.

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

Remember we can only guesstimate & theorize about what they are really planning to do to the naive & gullible, we don't have to speculate about what is bullshit in the news, lol, that's pretty obvious.  They have planted many many false rumors in the CT world, I think Blue Beam was one of them and it was something "past tense" they already did to people.  

They love doing that.... telling the people old news they already did to them as if it's something coming in the future.  Keeps people looking ahead to the unknown instead of investigating the past & present bullshit.

Look I want to believe but after everything I now know. I can't see it. The Roswell stuff is one big hoax after you listen DD he tells you what really happened it clears right up. 

Just now, Han sole said:

Look I want to believe but after everything I now know. I can't see it. The Roswell stuff is one big hoax after you listen DD he tells you what really happened it clears right up. 

I'm sure Roswell was nothing of what the public was told, if it was anything.   But Han, I've SEEN these things up close and personal, 1st hand, about 100-150ft away, I posted my only surviving image I snapped in a hurry as they came at me, stopped over me for a few seconds so I could get a good look underneath it(them), then they zipped off like 5000+mph.    I KNOW they are real, I just don't know what exactly they are.

Right after that experience with them I hunted online for some other witnesses of similar, came upon the TR-3B info that seemed to match what I saw perfectly.   So I believe what I saw was a TR-3B....... but nope, that was the psy-op.   Conveniently placed schematics & blue prints for alleged TOP SECRET military vehicles just a few Google clicks away?  LMAO uh huh.  But what that stuff does is it stops the researcher from looking for further answers because it seems to answer their questions.  Had me fooled too, thought I was so sure it was those craft.

I'm not a bullshitter Han, those zippy oscillating colors orb things that travel in packs of 3 or more are real...... or they are hologram real, point is they are there to be seen not made up stories and CGI.   Most are though.

13 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

I'm sure Roswell was nothing of what the public was told, if it was anything.   But Han, I've SEEN these things up close and personal, 1st hand, about 100-150ft away, I posted my only surviving image I snapped in a hurry as they came at me, stopped over me for a few seconds so I could get a good look underneath it(them), then they zipped off like 5000+mph.    I KNOW they are real, I just don't know what exactly they are.

Right after that experience with them I hunted online for some other witnesses of similar, came upon the TR-3B info that seemed to match what I saw perfectly.   So I believe what I saw was a TR-3B....... but nope, that was the psy-op.   Conveniently placed schematics & blue prints for alleged TOP SECRET military vehicles just a few Google clicks away?  LMAO uh huh.  But what that stuff does is it stops the researcher from looking for further answers because it seems to answer their questions.  Had me fooled too, thought I was so sure it was those craft.

I'm not a bullshitter Han, those zippy oscillating colors orb things that travel in packs of 3 or more are real...... or they are hologram real, point is they are there to be seen not made up stories and CGI.   Most are though.

Nope I am with what you are saying. By now we know if they didn't want us talking about ufos we couldn't 

1 minute ago, Han sole said:

Nope I am with what you are saying. By now we know if they didn't want us talking about ufos we couldn't 

They can't stop us talking about UFOs because there are real UFOs up there, they do want us talking about the wrong shit though, their shit/explanations of what we're seeing.   Notice nothing out there ever gets too close to a UFO for details?  That's because these things don't get that close, and move so fast you either don't react fast enough to capture them, they EM your video stuff, or you just shit your pants in awe lol.   I'd say 99% of the UFO stuff currently online is bullshit & anomalies that are explainable.   The reason there is so much BS online is because it floods the barn with so much hay that hardly anyone ever finds the needles in there.  It also is big business now too, fake UFOs & breaking/leaking new news stories & whistle blowers..... all horse shit.

This is a tough video to find.  It's the only thing I've seen on YT past 7 years (haven't tried looking in a while) that comes anywhere near close to what I personally saw above me.   I cued it up at the part, conveniently at 4:20 lol.   Mute the volume, no need for it.

That's what I saw UP CLOSE.... fukn Speilberg shit man.  Felt like I was in E.T. or something, florescent colors too.   The 3 corner lights oscillate different colors when active, but the center of them is something else, like a purple ball lightning plasma.  (The TR-3B schematics call it mercury plasma) ---  https://nomasmentiras.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/extraterretrialttech06_04.jpg

When I saw those schematics I thought my questions were finally answered.   They were not.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.