Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Woe To You False Preachers!

12 posts in this topic

Its a detrimental state our country is in and our own preachers are swayed by Hellywood and political propaganda, cant and wont stand against the abominations and tyranny of our own government police state because they are 501.(c)3 tax exempt, state controlled organizations whose leaders have been indoctrinated by universities and not ordained by God whom the largest of which have been briefed by government agents to keep thier flock quelled and promised you protection. Remember what Hitler did with his own cronies when he was through with them. The gallows surely await you too, False teachers!

You, in your churches, who comfort yourselves in your holier-than-thou attitudes, woe to you. Woe to you proud, haughty and arrogant preachers who teach Gods children the lie. You call him Lord, Lord, but do not as he commands.

You fill his temples with false doctrines and practices, observe pagan holidays and not His sabbaths and holy days. You decorate dead trees in your churches and hide eggs!             He commanded you be not as the heathens. You tolerate abominations and homosexuality. God will drag you down off your pedestals! He will crush your statues and pulverize your carvings and replicas of the things He created.

He will pull down your high looks. He will lay you low and black-booted thugs shall run across your backs! The execution gallows surely await you.

You have lifted yourselves up and you mock His true desciples,  throw lies against them and wont allow them to speak truth in your churches. You rise up in your arrogance to bring His true servants to shame! But He will bring you to shame, proud, haughty and arrogant preachers!

He will clean remove you and hell's pits shall be filled with you. You will not stand in His face! Oh, you proud and haughty preachers taking and adding to His word.  

He has looked and seen the insides of your shirts and the insides of your trousers! And, you are but dead men, full of maggots, and putrid and grievous sores!

COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE!  Revelation 18:4

You almost sound thrilled that many will perish for lack of knowedge. Instead maybe you should fall on your face and start praying for their salvation. That's what Christ would do!

You almost sound thrilled that many will perish for lack of knowedge. Instead maybe you should fall on your face and start praying for their salvation. That's what Christ would do!

If the trumpet make an uncertain sound, who will here, who will prepare? 

I make my messages perfectly clear. I scream the truth. Many are called, but few will be chosen bc they reject the truth of the Word, which is Yahushua Machiach (Jesus Christ). The ONLY name under heaven by which they may be saved. 

Most now are waiting for thier 'space brothers' to enlighten them. Worshipping the created, not the creator.

I pray constantly and He has given me correction of HIS true Word.

Acts 2:17 ...it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and you young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.       

Let those with ears that understand here.

And Eyes that see

If the trumpet make an uncertain sound, who will here, who will prepare? 

I make my messages perfectly clear. I scream the truth. Many are called, but few will be chosen bc they reject the truth of the Word, which is Yahushua Machiach (Jesus Christ). The ONLY name under heaven by which they may be saved. 

Most now are waiting for thier 'space brothers' to enlighten them. Worshipping the created, not the creator.

I pray constantly and He has given me correction of HIS true Word.

Acts 2:17 ...it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and daughters shall prophesy, and you young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams.       

Let those with ears that understand here.

And Eyes that see

​Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him; Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins. James 5:19-20

Yahusha is not Jesus, They are two different beings. So are Yahweh and the 14 foot Lizard; Jahovah.

There is no holy trinity.; Father Son and Holy Ghost are three separate beings.

I just can't get with the whole love me and fear me thing. I'll take a pass on the ultimate abusive relationship thanks.

1 person likes this

Yahusha is not Jesus, They are two different beings. So are Yahweh and the 14 foot Lizard; Jahovah.

There is no holy trinity.; Father Son and Holy Ghost are three separate beings.

Actually as far as the Holy Trinity is concerned, you are actually half correct.
I just had this discussion a number of days ago with my wife, daughter, and
her boyfriend who told me I was completely wrong. They pointed out to me
that Jesus was God himself and the HolySpirit was also the same, and all 3
are one.

I explaind that they are actually 3 separate beings, and they are only referred
to as being one in the same sense that when a Man and Woman are married,
they become as one. I was crazy in their eyes, but when I quoted,

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in
heaven, neither the Son, but the Father. Mark 13:32 kjv

Well needless to say, there was silence for a few minutes, but my future Son
in Laws started telling me I was going to hell. I just smiled and walked away.
My wife afterwards agreed with me, but unfortunately my daughter followed
her husband to be just like a little puppy dog.

The dictionary meaning actually confirms what I say it means, and even more
importantly what the Lords word says itself. Let us learn to never read our own
words into anything, and we should always let those words speak to us for them-
selves.

trin·i·ty
ˈtrinədē/
noun
noun: Holy Trinity
  1. the Christian Godhead as one God in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
    • a group of three people or things.
      "the wine was the first of a trinity of three excellent vintages"
    • the state of being three.
      "God is said to be trinity in unity"
      All 3 are united in and for the same/one cause!
Edited by Cryptic Mole

Paw said you need to read the whole chapters of Matthew 24 And Luke 21

I must have said this one hundred times already. When all is said and done, we will be in
for some very big surprises. Why? Because everything will be completely different from what
we've always believed they will be!

You'd be very surprised how so many people, and even Bible scholars have been wrong in
their interpretations of the Lords word!

They'll never admit to it. After all, we can never let go of our own egos which sits atop our own
shoulder while wispering into our ear how we are always right, and the other guys are wrong!

Paw said you need to read the whole chapters of Matthew 24 And Luke 21

Are you/paw directing this towards me? And what the hell happened that paw asked to have the account deleted?
Is this you Paw? If so, all was forgiven between us, remember? Sign back up, and reopen your account. I've done
it here once already, and twice on doomjunkie. You'll be glad you did.

I've found what helped me with people was not to take everything so seriously anymore. It's just not worth all the
aggravation! Its really not!

In reality; there is only one verse in the Bible that claims the 3 in 1: And that is 1st John 5:7.

This verse was added  to the Bible by Augustine in the 5th century; Augustine also gave us the concept of ' Original Sin'.

Augustine is called a Saint, but, he's not, because he had himself Castrated when he was 69 years old

The catholics changed the Bible up to the 7th century, when they excommunicated Founding Father Origen, because they didn't like the idea of reincarnation,; which Jesus believed in. If you read the middle of Matthew 17, you'll find Jesus telling the Apostles that Elijah has come.... As John the Baptist, and you know him not.

In reality; there is only one verse in the Bible that claims the 3 in 1: And that is 1st John 5:7.

This verse was added  to the Bible by Augustine in the 5th century; Augustine also gave us the concept of ' Original Sin'.

Augustine is called a Saint, but, he's not, because he had himself Castrated when he was 69 years old

The catholics changed the Bible up to the 7th century, when they excommunicated Founding Father Origen, because they didn't like the idea of reincarnation,; which Jesus believed in. If you read the middle of Matthew 17, you'll find Jesus telling the Apostles that Elijah has come.... As John the Baptist, and you know him not.

For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost:
and these three are one. 1 John 5:7 kjv

Define: The Word:

the Word (of God)
phrase of word

1. 1.
    the Bible, or a part of it.
  2. 2.
    Jesus Christ (see Logos).

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.