Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Yemen vs Saudi Arabia

25 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

Did you guys hear that Two countries had no idea they were in Saudi Arabia's Muslim coalition to fight terrorism?

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/world/middle-east/Two-countries-had-no-idea-they-were-in-Saudi-Arabias-Muslim-coalition-to-fight-terrorism/articleshow/50241992.cms

The countries were PAKISTAN and LEBANON - ROTFLMAO!

Yeah I heard about that. Iraq and Syria we're left out of this so called 'coalition' as well. Big surprise, more sectarian bs from the Saudis.

I theorized months ago that Russia was the one flooding the crude market and the Saudis claimed they were to down the USA drill rig count, crush their market. Russia sells their crude in rubles and mainly to China. Why would SA crush their major market (mostly because the US has plenty with fracking) which explains a lot why they and Qatar are behind the push to oust Assad, Obama (and harper) is only doing what he's told by those that prop up the fossil dollar. Sure it's decimating US and Canadian oil drillers but that's cost. All the crude and lng in the world is rather useless without a market for it, and Russia has the market (Europe) that SA and Qatar want which is why Assad has to go. If Syria falls, Saudis and Qatar get the European market and sell in US$. win win. Except Russia doesn't see it that way. So... just me and another of my woo-woo theories... Russia can sustain low oil prices a heckuva lot longer than the Saudis or the US because they sell to China in rubles. Their customers don't have to buy a very high US$.

Am i off base here?

Edited by Brio

On 2015/12/22 at 5:46 AM, Brio said:

I theorized months ago that Russia was the one flooding the crude market and the Saudis claimed they were to down the USA drill rig count, crush their market. Russia sells their crude in rubles and mainly to China. Why would SA crush their major market (mostly because the US has plenty with fracking) which explains a lot why they and Qatar are behind the push to oust Assad, Obama (and harper) is only doing what he's told by those that prop up the fossil dollar. Sure it's decimating US and Canadian oil drillers but that's cost. All the crude and lng in the world is rather useless without a market for it, and Russia has the market (Europe) that SA and Qatar want which is why Assad has to go. If Syria falls, Saudis and Qatar get the European market and sell in US$. win win. Except Russia doesn't see it that way. So... just me and another of my woo-woo theories... Russia can sustain low oil prices a heckuva lot longer than the Saudis or the US because they sell to China in rubles. Their customers don't have to buy a very high US$.

Am i off base here?

:DWsKVPL:

I'd say you're at least partially correct about it.  It goes beyond oil though, but let's start there: SA does wants to eliminate frackers in the U.S. (and U.S. big oil is happy with that too.)  SA, along with the corrupt Neocons, also desire to weaken Russia and Iran, therefore SA drops the price.  Agreed: Russia can survive the low prices but it is hurting them to some extent.  On the other hand, there's also natural gas which Russia supplies in large volumes to both Europe and China.  There are oil pipelines running through Syria and there's a whole host of reasons for various countries doing what they're doing when it comes to those pipelines alone.

On the geopolitical front it's all about Russia, Syria and Iran (whom the Neocons desire to weaken and eventually attack.  The Neocons, British 'elite' and Israelis work closely with Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey on that strategy.)  This is why Russia, Syria, Iran and Hezbollah are cooperating more than ever at the moment.  China would likely also join in if it feels the timing is right.  The Syrian conflict is not dissimilar to the situation fomented in the Ukraine, with the difference being that Russia directly intervened in Syria.  They seek to draw Russia in on multiple fronts.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.