Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fourth echelon

Astrophysicists confirm HL Tau image shows forming planets

10 posts in this topic

TORONTO, May 5 (UPI) -- It's settled. The controversial image of HL Tau, a young star and its surrounding disk of gas and dust, does indeed show planet formation.

When the image -- captured by ALMA, a massive radio telescope in the Atacama desert of northern Chile -- was released in October of 2014, it sparked debate among scientists as to what exactly was responsible for the orbital gaps in gaseous circumstellar disk.

Many agreed the image showed early planet formation, but some dissenters argued the gaps were too close together to have been formed by planets. New analysis, however, by astrophysicists at the University of Toronto proves the gaps are indeed carved by young planets.

High-resolution imagery of the HL Tau's protoplanetary disk confirmed the paths of the planets were consistent with a planetary system operating under the parameters of what's called orbital resonance.

http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2015/05/05/Astrophysicists-confirm-HL-Tau-image-shows-forming-planets/1191430851508/?spt=sec&or=sn

1 person likes this

Electromagnetism at its best, and the forming of another galaxy in this electric universe.
Electrical currents create magnatism via electrically charged particles/plasma dust.

Electromagnetism at its best, and the forming of another galaxy in this electric universe.
Electrical currents create magnatism via electrically charged particles/plasma dust.

All of the above creates spin and rotation which in turn creates gavity, and which in turn begins
the formation of sphere like planets via sound and vibration.

Just another of The I Am That I Am's happy little miraculous mixes via mathematics and of course,
his sacred geometry by his creative natural design!!!

How can anyone ever even begin to explain any of it?

For every one new thing we've learned, we have created 100 more new questions, and
to ask the creator just one question will take you an entire lifetime to learn the answer!

You must learn to ask thousands of questions!

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Call unto me and I will answer thee, and show you great and mighty things, which you knowest not

I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood and fire and vapour of smoke; 

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the NAME of the Lord shall be saved

HERE THESE WORDS.

On 5/5/2015, 5:44:39, Paw-Piper said:

Call unto me and I will answer thee, and show you great and mighty things, which you knowest not

I will show wonders in heaven above, and signs in the earth beneath; blood and fire and vapour of smoke; 

The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before that great and notable day of the Lord come:

And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the NAME of the Lord shall be saved

HERE THESE WORDS.

http://s625.photobucket.com/user/NightAngel_Mercy/media/nice_big_cup_of_stfu.jpg.html

The ear that hear the reproof of life abide among the wise.

He that refuse instruction despises his own soul: but he that hears reproof gains understanding.

On 5/5/2015, 3:45:58, Lucy Barnable said:

It's pretty.

1,003 years from now, I'll be able to go there and see it for myself, in the blink of an eye, just by thinking it, be there.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.