Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

You Probably Think Your Vote Counts!

17 posts in this topic

Come on you guys, don't burst my bubble. I still want to believe that my vote counts. I will continue to vote even if its rigged. People who don't vote, don't get to ***** about the outcome of the election....And I like to *****! LOL

7 minutes ago, CGK said:

Come on you guys, don't burst my bubble. I still want to believe that my vote counts. I will continue to vote even if its rigged. People who don't vote, don't get to ***** about the outcome of the election....And I like to *****! LOL

:chuckle:

Actually, people who don't vote DO get to ***** about the election, because they can legitimately say 'they had no part in it' and tell those who voted what a big mistake they've made! :vFpL81r:

2 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

:chuckle:

Actually, people who don't vote DO get to ***** about the election, because they can legitimately say 'they had no part in it' and tell those who voted what a big mistake they've made! :vFpL81r:

Not so...If you don't participate, you don't get to say I told you so!

There are complaining rules you know..

1) You don't get to complain about the outcome of anything if you don't participate.

2) No matter how loud you complain, most people will not listen

3) The complaint department has been outsourced to a country where no one speaks English. Good luck with that. :lol_alpha:

8 minutes ago, CGK said:

Not so...If you don't participate, you don't get to say I told you so!

There are complaining rules you know..

1) You don't get to complain about the outcome of anything if you don't participate.

2) No matter how loud you complain, most people will not listen

3) The complaint department has been outsourced to a country where no one speaks English. Good luck with that. :lol_alpha:

:L7gw3Vh:

Voting only gives the illusion that a government is a legitimate one !

There is a agenda with in the shadows behind this dog and pony show !  But this show will continue .

Don't be tricked in to being a accomplice to their crimes ! 

Be free of the blood that will drip from your hands !  For you to will be judged !

13 hours ago, CGK said:

But if you vote and the person elected turns out to be an asshole, then you have no right to b****, as I who did not vote for either worse of the worse candidates can complain about the elections and the sheeple who believe only what they want to believe.   I do vote though, local elections, those are the only elections that are least rigged and where your actual vote is counted.

You actually get what you vote for and since the system and candidates are rigged there is no reason to waste one's time and energy. I cannot in good conscience participate in their dog and pony show.

Let's just vote between really crappy candidate number 1 and really sinister candidate number 2?  Why can't we get anybody decent on the ballot?  Why does it always have to be a bunch of criminals on the ballot?  0bama should have never had been on the ballot, but they've let our Founding Documents go in the trash just to let him on the ballot so he could do more damage. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.