Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Whats up with the simpsons this week?

21 posts in this topic

So being home alone this month i've had simpsons recording all month. So today i sat and watched a couple and im amazed. Seems like they stuck up a ton of episodes with references to terrorist attacks, sacred holiday attacks, and sharia law. Im going through what i have recorded and will post more info if i spot others.

The Fool Monty -

First Strange thing!

Mr Burns pulls the tag on a doll named sgt activity: The doll then says! Attack during their sacred holiday!

Next strange thing!

Dick Cheney asks him to pull the wings off bees because he is bored. He wishes for terrorist attacks on the country, asking Smithers to update him on the issue.

After a while, Mr. Burns comes back for him and takes him with him. Cheney then says that if Smithers leaves, he will feel that Al Qaeda had won. He then blanked Smithers' memory.

Holidays of Future Passed -

Only Strange Thing!

While watching this episode, which depicts a future for america. We see this get said.

Why don't you take Zia to your parents' for Christmas while I nurse my allergies in one of the non-Christmas- celebrating states?

You could go back to Michigan. It's still under Sharia law. Yeah, but they always make me wear a veil.

1 person likes this

Homer the Father!

This episode focused on bart selling nuclear trade secrets for a mini bike using homers power plant card. It also featured a drawn out scene with apu who found homers identification card. He then went on to say how it was dangerous and he was worried about terrorism and them attacking the power plant.

And a scene where homer wants to buy from an old magazine. And the address to write to is #1 world trade center. Which is obviously a reference since the episode aired well after 9/11

I gotta say. Each episode shocks me more and more. Playing all these connected episodes with the same underlying message. WTH!

It begs the question....who writes this stuff??? Did the government distribute playbooks or is it from some evil consciousness?

I just started watching The Expanse on the syfy channel set in the 23rd century where Earth and Mars are the two superpowers and it's blatantly multi-culti. The UN is in control of earth, like an NWO wet dream.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

Homer the Father!

This episode focused on bart selling nuclear trade secrets for a mini bike using homers power plant card. It also featured a drawn out scene with apu who found homers identification card. He then went on to say how it was dangerous and he was worried about terrorism and them attacking the power plant.

And a scene where homer wants to buy from an old magazine. And the address to write to is #1 world trade center. Which is obviously a reference since the episode aired well after 9/11

I gotta say. Each episode shocks me more and more. Playing all these connected episodes with the same underlying message. WTH!

Yeah it's crazy when you watch the episodes with a CT mind. All of the sudden you realize that maybe tptb are actually using the show to tell us what they have planned for us in advance!

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

It begs the question....who writes this stuff??? Did the government distribute playbooks or is it from some evil consciousness?

I just started watching The Expanse on the syfy channel set in the 23rd century where Earth and Mars are the two superpowers and it's blatantly multi-culti. The UN is in control of earth, like an NWO wet dream.

I've heard rumors that Matt Groening is a mason but I've never been able to find any proof of that. Which is not to say that he isn't. And if it is well we can guess where he gets his intel.

The Simpson is the most subversive show on US TV. "If you are going to tell people an unwelcome truth make sure you make them laugh" That is how the Simpson’s have operated for years.

Is the underlying themes pulling the piss out of those who in the USA take those issues as serious and real...or does it point to what they see is threats to the USA that are not being dealt with. The Simpson’s always pulls the piss out of the US intelligence bracket, sort of "Look we are showing you the demographic of yourselves and you actually laugh at it because it is so ridiculous without realizing you are laughing at yourselves as we satire US society in all it's forms."

The Simpsons has been sliding one past the US censors for years. "This is what we are but no-one is allowed to publicly acknowledge it." Those views of the USA are generally forbidden from being shown to the USA, but the smart kids get it. It helps them see behind the wizards curtain.

29 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

"Look we are showing you the demographic of yourselves and you actually laugh at it because it is so ridiculous without realizing you are laughing at yourselves as we satire US society in all it's forms."

They are all children, even Marge because she tolerates Homer who would be her 3rd child if she were a mother. In fact, many women today have husbands that take the role of the oldest child in the family. The nuclear plant is a jab at the nuclear family that is a relic from the past via feminism. The really amazing thing about The Simpsons is it's longevity...since 1989!!! I stopped watching sometime around the 3rd season along with my kids but 28 years of this programming really speaks volumes about our society. The only shows that last this long are soap operas.

The other disturbing trend is the popularity of Marvel Comics brought to the big screen...big budget cartoons for adult audiences.

First thought that came to mind was selling enrichment technology to Iran via proxy (bart selling nuclear secrets)

No doubt in my mind The Simpsons have been a large part of cryptically announcing their plans for decades. 

21 Sep 1997 - http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140516232716/villains/images/0/05/Simpsons9-11.jpg

14 january 1993 - http://yeahsoup.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/113.jpg

22 minutes ago, CalmShock said:

First thought that came to mind was selling enrichment technology to Iran via proxy (bart selling nuclear secrets)

No doubt in my mind The Simpsons have been a large part of cryptically announcing their plans for decades. 

21 Sep 1997 - http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140516232716/villains/images/0/05/Simpsons9-11.jpg

14 january 1993 - http://yeahsoup.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/113.jpg

Wow I've never seen that 2nd pic before! And that's from 93?

2 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Wow I've never seen that 2nd pic before! And that's from 93?

f***ed up, right?

11 minutes ago, CalmShock said:

f***ed up, right?

Umm... Yeah it is! Like it makes me want to watch some episodes to see what else they're telling us. I wonder what's more prophetic the Simpsons or the illuminati card game!

There's a website that highlights some of the more prevalent "predictions" The Simpsons has made.

I was doing research into the writers/producers a few years back. Family ties/associations and that sort of thing. It's no joke.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.