Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Country Closer to Revolution Than Ever

7 posts in this topic

Veteran pollster Pat Caddell says he agrees with the premise that America today is closer to another revolution than at any time in recent history, adding, “The strength of this country comes from its people and it has a political system that is run, now, to the exclusion of its people … you have three quarters of the American people saying the government in Washington does not rule with the consent of the governed.”

Caddell told Breitbart News Daily host Stephen K. Bannon that the current $1.1 trillion 2,000-plus page omnibus bill is “the greatest disaster anyone ever saw because of the deals being cut.”

Caddell cited elements of the bill that are still being discovered, such as the upping of the number of foreign visas. Caddell was referring to a provision that was outrageously “slipped into the bill” without the knowledge of many lawmakers.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/17/pat-caddell-country-closer-to-revolution-than-ever/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Every special interest group is paid off in this bill according to Caddell. He might be right about us being closer to a revolution than at any time in recent history, there's a reason everyone is buying guns at the pace they are and it's not to go hunting.  I keep wondering where the first shot of the revolution will be fired, actually it won't be a shot, it'll be legislation so heinous that even those who have been sleeping through all of this will wake up to it. What will it be? Will it be orchestrated in order to get us to fight at the time the oligarchs want it to happen or will they be taken by surprise when they finally make life so miserable for everyone that they have no choice but to fight back? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they'll just keep pushing........black lives matter and muslims in the street protesting for their "rights" will cause enough tension to start locking down the cities via martial law. This can be done in the northern states with the highest concentrations of these groups. The division of the north and the south never really went away and southerners are a different breed. The Scots settled in Appalachia (the original hillbillies) and the bloodline is still strong in the south.

Look at the map of the US...notice that Missouri borders Kentucky and Tennessee. those two states are front lines. The Charleston shooting was intended to rile up this southern region. The highest concentration of muslims are in the great lakes area....Michigan, Minnesota and Chicago.

The west can't be locked down, too much land per person (except California) but they'll get their own disaster to keep them busy while the eastern half is in chaos. Remember Hoover dam on the bills like the twin towers? I suspect the civil war will be aided with a special something in the aerial spraying mix.

Where you live and determining where the front lines will be drawn can make a difference in your survival.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

I think they'll just keep pushing........black lives matter and muslims in the street protesting for their "rights" will cause enough tension to start locking down the cities via martial law. This can be done in the northern states with the highest concentrations of these groups. The division of the north and the south never really went away and southerners are a different breed. The Scots settled in Appalachia (the original hillbillies) and the bloodline is still strong in the south.

Look at the map of the US...notice that Missouri borders Kentucky and Tennessee. those two states are front lines. The Charleston shooting was intended to rile up this southern region. The highest concentration of muslims are in the great lakes area....Michigan, Minnesota and Chicago.

The west can't be locked down, too much land per person (except California) but they'll get their own disaster to keep them busy while the eastern half is in chaos. Remember Hoover dam on the bills like the twin towers? I suspect the civil war will be aided with a special something in the aerial spraying mix.

Where you live and determining where the front lines will be drawn can make a difference in your survival.

As soon as a christian,or someone remotely calling themselves a christian stands up to a muslim,thats when the gun grab will take place(imho).they are already dividing this country up.black=white,dem=republican,north=south,pc=islamophobic,gayrights=constitutiinilsts

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yaknow said:

As soon as a christian,or someone remotely calling themselves a christian stands up to a muslim,thats when the gun grab will take place(imho).they are already dividing this country up.black=white,dem=republican,north=south,pc=islamophobic,gayrights=constitutiinilsts

That's why I live in Texas, playing it by the numbers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

That's why I live in Texas, playing it by the numbers.

I got some family movin to texas.i have 7 people in my immediate family and my family member said that i could bring my whole family.i have been talking to the wife to make it happen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, yaknow said:

I got some family movin to texas.i have 7 people in my immediate family and my family member said that i could bring my whole family.i have been talking to the wife to make it happen

Welcome! I love it here in the DFW area.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Veteran pollster Pat Caddell says he agrees with the premise that America today is closer to another revolution than at any time in recent history, adding, “The strength of this country comes from its people and it has a political system that is run, now, to the exclusion of its people … you have three quarters of the American people saying the government in Washington does not rule with the consent of the governed.”

Caddell told Breitbart News Daily host Stephen K. Bannon that the current $1.1 trillion 2,000-plus page omnibus bill is “the greatest disaster anyone ever saw because of the deals being cut.”

Caddell cited elements of the bill that are still being discovered, such as the upping of the number of foreign visas. Caddell was referring to a provision that was outrageously “slipped into the bill” without the knowledge of many lawmakers.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/12/17/pat-caddell-country-closer-to-revolution-than-ever/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Every special interest group is paid off in this bill according to Caddell. He might be right about us being closer to a revolution than at any time in recent history, there's a reason everyone is buying guns at the pace they are and it's not to go hunting.  I keep wondering where the first shot of the revolution will be fired, actually it won't be a shot, it'll be legislation so heinous that even those who have been sleeping through all of this will wake up to it. What will it be? Will it be orchestrated in order to get us to fight at the time the oligarchs want it to happen or will they be taken by surprise when they finally make life so miserable for everyone that they have no choice but to fight back? 

I think they are just waiting for the right catalyst to kick things off. They know its coming, but are just as ignorant to when as we are. In the mean time, they will take everything they can while they wait. The important thing to do now is to convince everyone WHO the enemy is.They expect us to annihilate one another while they sit back and watch the show, but the more time goes on, people everywhere are realizing that the enemy is not each other, but the elite control grid. I always emphasize to everyone that we need to be taking names and addresses of those elites in your own areas, because when it breaks down, God will have mercy, I will not. I don't pretend to be as great as God. Those responsible MUST be exterminated, then, and only then can we ever create a reasonable system that places control in the hands of the people again, and restores individual freedom and rights. I consider myself enough of a Christian to fear God, but not enough to turn the other cheek. Not when my life and family are under direct assault. Everyone needs to start taking it personal, because it is personal, they want you DEAD!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.