Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

“We are all Muslim,” says left-wing loon and has-been director Michael Moore in front of Trump Tower (WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT!)

6 posts in this topic

WARNING GRAPHIC CONTENT! 

American filmmaker, left wing political and social activist Michael Moore has sent Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump a letter chastising him on his recent anti-Muslim statements and his call to “‘temporarily’ ban all Muslims from entering the United States.”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/12/18/we-are-all-muslim-says-left-wing-loon-and-has-been-director-michael-moore-in-front-of-trump-tower/

Michael Moore is a complete liberal to the bone. He's what's wrong with this country and in his zeal to accept Islam, he's saying we're all Muslim. WE'RE NOT!  The graphic pictures in this story are a warning for all of us, what every country can turn into if we acquiesce instead of standing up to them. 

1 person likes this

Gah this guy sinks to another low, no freaking CLUE what Islam is about at ALL. I have no problem saying I am NOT in solidarity, there is absolutely NO version of Islam whos followers are not considered Apostates by the Vast Majority. The SUNNIs they are importing here absolutely are not "good, moderate" Muslims!

Butbut Obama said the reason they went Jihadi was they were "marginalized" and felt left out of Power. Well, Assad wasn't about to give control of the country to the craziest OF the lunatics, not a civil war, it was Lunatics wanting to Islamize the whole country. *SIGH* Idiots. Moore - you will be prime example of what SUNNIs think of atheists.  Good LUCK with that - HaaaHA! (Nelson voice) ;-)

3 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Gah this guy sinks to another low, no freaking CLUE what Islam is about at ALL. I have no problem saying I am NOT in solidarity, there is absolutely NO version of Islam whos followers are not considered Apostates by the Vast Majority. The SUNNIs they are importing here absolutely are not "good, moderate" Muslims!

Butbut Obama said the reason they went Jihadi was they were "marginalized" and felt left out of Power. Well, Assad wasn't about to give control of the country to the craziest OF the lunatics, not a civil war, it was Lunatics wanting to Islamize the whole country. *SIGH* Idiots. Moore - you will be prime example of what SUNNIs think of atheists.  Good LUCK with that - HaaaHA! (Nelson voice) ;-)

If he gets his way (Moore) we'll all have our heads mounted on poles! 

1 person likes this

35 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Michael Moore is a complete liberal to the bone. 

He's s complete bonehead to the max.

And irrelevant. He's trying to be hip and ends up being a stooge of the NWO. I really thing he's one of their employees, an agent for One World Government. 

19 minutes ago, grav said:

And irrelevant. He's trying to be hip and ends up being a stooge of the NWO. I really thing he's one of their employees, an agent for One World Government. 

I think you hit the nail on the head, Grav, this trying to be trendy thing is what is leading a lot of people down the wrong path of contrariness, it's good to buck the system, but when you have no idea of the agenda of those who want to change the country, it's just plain wrong.  The only thing worse than trying to convince a Conservative that 9/11 was an inside job is talking to a liberal about politics. Both are frustrating as hell, but the liberals just seem to want a smack in the face. 

2 hours ago, grav said:

Beat me to it!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.