Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

Taboo Conspiracy Special - Underground Insider Han Solo (Sole) from COP

37 posts in this topic

I'm just going to make threads for these shows instead of them being spread all out in Grav's thread.

Great show Han buddy!!

OK here is part 2......

Youtube is not liking me lately, giving me hard times on everything.

Edited by JibbyJedi
4 people like this

Background doesn't matter much really, just make it pleasing to the eyes. Download a bunch of pictures, use movie maker, and throw the gallery of pics in, they change ever 7 seconds by Default. Throw the MP3 in and you should be good I think. I am sure there are programs that pic up voices and change pictures. So people know who is talking, but I have not found one yet.

3 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah this is really great! Can't wait to hear the 2nd half!?

Yeah its pretty good, still listening to it. Also - I am looking at the changing of pictures during break/ads, putting it in my head how he is doing it, I guess manually. I am thinking of how you would set it to change to a certain picture while they are talking. Auto pick up, auto pic program would be awesome to get ahold of.

1 hour ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Background doesn't matter much really, just make it pleasing to the eyes. Download a bunch of pictures, use movie maker, and throw the gallery of pics in, they change ever 7 seconds by Default. Throw the MP3 in and you should be good I think. I am sure there are programs that pic up voices and change pictures. So people know who is talking, but I have not found one yet.

Yeah me either, got to do all that manual, takes forever.

I like Videopad, it's small and easy but doesn't have the set and go functions like movie maker for these kind of things.

56 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah this is really great! Can't wait to hear the 2nd half!?

Part 2 should be up in less than an hour, has to process on my 'not enough RAM' system then the upload to YT which is only 5-10 mins.

Yes I just edited the OP with it, still waiting on picking my thumbnail, lol, sooo slow.

Also Youtube has pretty much locked up my Series trailer I uploaded yesterday, both view counts and likes/dislikes, they aren't changing for about 24hrs now.  Well they are, the view counts are jumping backwards, it should have 100s of views by now at last count of 128 at 9AM this morning and the rate it was rising up.   Not sure if this is a common, innocent lock up error of Youtube, or if they are trying to suppress this...... I may have to re-upload it tomorrow if that's the case to reset everything.

1 minute ago, JibbyJedi said:

Yes I just edited the OP with it, still waiting on picking my thumbnail, lol, sooo slow.

Also Youtube has pretty much locked up my Series trailer I uploaded yesterday, both view counts and likes/dislikes, they aren't changing for about 24hrs now.  Well they are, the view counts are jumping backwards, it should have 100s of views by now at last count of 128 at 9AM this morning and the rate it was rising up.   Not sure if this is a common, innocent lock up error of Youtube, or if they are trying to suppress this...... I may have to re-upload it tomorrow if that's the case to reset everything.

It can be a little like that for me too. Give it a day or two.

Just giving the first one a listen now.

OK thanks guys, just wondering what was going on.  It's kind of a touchy topic(s) and I'm mentioning a lot of unmentionables so my mind jumps to paranoia first I think, lol.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.