Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Gang members indicted after probe into woman who was burned alive

8 posts in this topic

JACKSON, Miss. — The FBI says 17 people have been charged in north Mississippi as part of a major operation targeting suspected gang members called “Operation Bite Back.”

FBI Special Agent in Charge Don Alway announced the indictments on Tuesday.

Officials say the operation focuses on Panola County and is a byproduct of the deep investigation that has come through the probe into the death of Jessica Chambers, a 19-year-old woman burned alive on Dec. 6, 2014, in Courtland. Just after 8 p.m., Chambers was doused with gasoline and set on fire in her car next to the gate to private land on Herron Road. She got out of the car and was found on the road with burns over most of her body. She died hours later at a hospital in Memphis.

<snip>

http://nypost.com/2015/12/18/gang-members-indicted-after-probe-into-woman-who-was-burned-alive/

Black Gangster Disciples, Vice Lords, and Sipp Mob street gangs... sounds like a bunch of nice guys, huh? Being burned is the most painful thing I've ever experienced, I can't even imagine being killed that way. The people that did this have absolutely no empathy whatsoever and they should be punished the same way their victim died. I'm sure someone is going to snitch and hopefully they can bring these perps to justice. Where is the outrage and rioting over her death? White Lives Don't Matter. 

1 person likes this

Agreed it should be an eye for an eye! But alas this will never get any coverage beyond what we've read because white lives don't matter!

Panola County Sheriff Dennis Darby told The Clarion-Ledger Tuesday’s arrests are not directly related to Chambers’ death, but to information gathered as authorities have interviewed more than 150 people and sorted through more than 20,000 phone records trying to find her killer.

See, this is why we need CISPA in case criminals discuss their gasoline purchases by phone thereby preventing the horrific death of this lovely young woman. :JSfrXsb:

Those charged are:

• Lyndon Mosely Jr., 24, distribution of crack cocaine
  • Edward House, 39, distribution of powder cocaine and distribution of crack cocaine
  • Joshua Cannon, 25, cocaine possession
  • Anand Vijay Shegog, 39, sale of a controlled substance
  • Mondarious Armstead, 23, public drunk; receiving stolen property; possession, sale, transfer of stole firearm
  • Gregory B. Andrews, 22, distribution of powder cocaine (x2)
  • D’lirian Case, 18, attempt to pass counterfeit and passing counterfeit
  • Janicholas Vankeith Scott, 34, sale of cocaine
  • James Mosely Jr., 26, robbery, sale of cocaine, presenting false cocaine in state
  • George Todd, 23, attempt to pass counterfeit
  • Dedrick Ivery, 39, possession of controlled substance; child abuse; firearm enhancement; felon in possession of firearm in proximity to school/church
  • Antonio Johnson, 28, possession controlled substance with intent
  • Xavier Hooks, 25, possession gun by felon; possession of a stolen gun
  • Kevin Windfield, 37, sale of controlled substance
  • Elgin Lamar, 38, possession of controlled substance (x2); possession of controlled substance with intent, child endangerment (x2)
  • Deon Smith, 20, passing counterfeit
  • Stanley Coleman, 40, sale of cocaine (x4)

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/local/2015/12/15/gang-offensive-underway-north-miss/77349156/

I can't imagine a worse way to die and it's not as uncommon as one would think.

SAVAGE: Is Burning Whites The NEW ‘Knock Out’ Game for Blacks?

Is burning whites the new knock-out game? Scroll down to see the stories of 16 WHITE people that were burned by BLACKS in the last few years. With the endless media frenzy focused on Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin, you will not hear about most of these from the mainstream media. Why? Because they are white.

http://clashdaily.com/2014/12/savage-burning-whites-new-knock-game-blacks/

13 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

ummm so that justifies her horrific brutal murder?!!? I don't think so.Being stupid, gullible enough to think they liked her is NO justification for EVIL. :onfire:

which brings me back to a quote I read about

15 hours ago, BlueHawK said:

ummm so that justifies her horrific brutal murder?!!? I don't think so.Being stupid, gullible enough to think they liked her is NO justification for EVIL. :onfire:

So many White women are brought up like alley cats, no strong father, loud mouth, complaining mother, neglected by both narcissistic parents, parents who are pure chaos. 
No rearing, no protection, no self-respect. 
So many dads drop the ball. 
They should be teaching, nurturing and examples of what a good White man should be. 
Girls like this girl are orphans from the day they are born. 
I am not making an excuse for her. 
It is nauseating to see her kissing that negro in that photo. 
But her story should be cautionary and encourage White parents to invest the time to teach and love their kids that much more. source

4 hours ago, rbear said:

which brings me back to a quote I read about

So many White women are brought up like alley cats, no strong father, loud mouth, complaining mother, neglected by both narcissistic parents, parents who are pure chaos. 
No rearing, no protection, no self-respect. 
So many dads drop the ball. 
They should be teaching, nurturing and examples of what a good White man should be. 
Girls like this girl are orphans from the day they are born. 
I am not making an excuse for her. 
It is nauseating to see her kissing that negro in that photo. 
But her story should be cautionary and encourage White parents to invest the time to teach and love their kids that much more. source

(SMH)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.