Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Enrique Marquez, friend of San Bernardino shooter Syed Farook, charged in connection to massacre

1 post in this topic

A friend and former neighbor of San Bernardino gunman Syed Rizwan Farook was charged Thursday with buying the guns used in the tragedy — and planning similar terrorist attacks.

The Daily News reported last week that Enrique Marquez, a longtime pal of Farook, was likely to face criminal charges for providing the rifles used in the killing spree that left 14 people dead.

Hours after the attack, Marquez could be heard on a 911 call implicating himself.

“My neighbor. He did the San Bernardino shooting,” Marquez told a dispatcher, according to the feds. “The f-----g a--hole used my gun in the shooting.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/friend-san-bernardino-shooter-charged-article-1.2468601

These guys were sitting around thinking up ways to just slaughter people. Religion of peace? I am for getting rid of mosques here in the U.S. because while I thought Islam was a religion at one point, I don't anymore. It's a brainwashing cult aimed at world domination. There's a lot of background info in this article about their plans that they didn't carry out. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.