Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

Adolf Hitler's Warning

20 posts in this topic

Hate me or love me! just give it a watch!

Whether or not this offends you, you cannot ignore the undeniable accuracy of his revelations to the world. Posterity demands we heed his warnings.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Very prescient but it was still wrong to incarcerate a whole ethnic group into camps without due process.  Even if 50% of the Jews were guilty of conspiracy (an exaggerated number), it still wasn't right. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Very prescient but it was still wrong to incarcerate a whole ethnic group into camps without due process.  Even if 50% of the Jews were guilty of conspiracy (an exaggerated number), it still wasn't right. 

he was right about a lot. Just went about solving it the wrong way!

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

he was right about a lot. Just went about solving it the wrong way!

I have to ask though, do you think the world would have been better if Hitler would have won the war?  That's a scary question because it calls into question decades of indoctrination. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rothbard said:

I have to ask though, do you think the world would have been better if Hitler would have won the war?  That's a scary question because it calls into question decades of indoctrination. 

Hmm. That's a hard question to answer.

I believe it would have fixed the initial problem of the elite. Maybe? but i would guess they would find another way. So you would have an initial effective plan that over time would be less effective. It would also be accompanied by a new system. One that we have yet to witness and a way of life we have also yet to witness. I think for some people it would be mean a better life. But for the majority it most likely would have been horrible. So i think its best he lost.

But with all that said. I now call into question WHY I BELIEVE THE ABOVE! indoctrination indeed? after all. we have no idea what kind of world it would be if he had won. It might have been a wonderful world. But we will never know now! unless trump turns down the same path! hopefully minus the extermination of an entire race.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I have to ask though, do you think the world would have been better if Hitler would have won the war?  That's a scary question because it calls into question decades of indoctrination. 

Would of been a different outcome but same result.like shep said,the elites and banksters would of just moved to their plan b.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hmm. That's a hard question to answer.

I believe it would have fixed the initial problem of the elite. Maybe? but i would guess they would find another way. So you would have an initial effective plan that over time would be less effective. It would also be accompanied by a new system. One that we have yet to witness and a way of life we have also yet to witness. I think for some people it would be mean a better life. But for the majority it most likely would have been horrible. So i think its best he lost.

But with all that said. I now call into question WHY I BELIEVE THE ABOVE! indoctrination indeed? after all. we have no idea what kind of world it would be if he had won. It might have been a wonderful world. But we will never know now! unless trump turns down the same path! hopefully minus the extermination of an entire race.

I agree with you except for your belief that the American President has real power.  Elections are a lie to make the masses believe they have a choice in the matter.  The Kennedy assassination, including the cabal's ability to pull the secret service from Kennedy's car, forever ended any chance of an American President changing anything.  The only chance for change is mass disobedience.  Trump won't change anything. 

Edited by Rothbard

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

I agree with you except for your belief that the American President has real power.  Elections are a lie to make the masses believe they have a choice in the matter.  The Kennedy assassination, including the cabal's ability to pull the secret service from Kennedy's car, forever ended any chance of an American President changing anything.  The only chance for change is mass disobedience.  Trump won't change anything. 

Oh i agree with some of that. But presidents do have power. A lot of power! the problem is. Those who use it for good....get killed.....those who use it for the masters who control them get to stay.

And the thing is you cant expect 1 man to fight against a group of people who want him dead. president or not! he will lose. Only on rare occasions where a president can get his people on his side fully and expose the enemy can he have a chance. And to manage that he has to dodge many bullets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Rothbard said:

Very prescient but it was still wrong to incarcerate a whole ethnic group into camps without due process.  Even if 50% of the Jews were guilty of conspiracy (an exaggerated number), it still wasn't right. 

I agree but it's the rules of war that call for roundup of anyone that could be consorting with the enemy just as the US did to Japanese Americans. Currently we are declaring war on Muslim extremists while possible sympathizers roam freely. Importing more and not rounding up existing muslims makes no sense in light of past policies.

Edited by YourMom2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, YourMom2 said:

I agree but it's the rules of war cal for roundup of anyone that could be consorting with the enemy just as the US did to Japanese Americans. Currently we are declaring war on Muslim extremists while possible sympathizers roam freely. Importing more and not rounding up existing muslims makes no sense in light of past policies.

Yep and during a full scale war with muslims. They would be persecuted in the streets a lot. Its public perception and people wont be able to help themselves. Group mentality etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

great video, the biggest problem today is the stiupd don't get WHO he is talking about.  they are two sets people (drunking more tomorrow)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.