Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

More than two dozen propane tanks stolen from Toledo carryout

30 posts in this topic

TOLEDO, OH (WTOL) -

Toledo police are working to solve a bizarre theft at a carryout on the city’s west side.

More than two dozen propane tanks were stolen late Tuesday night from the ‘In and Out Mart’ on Eleanor.

http://www.fox19.com/story/30777636/more-than-two-dozen-propane-tanks-stolen-from-toledo-carryout#.VnNdAzmiQDA.facebook

I guess we will be finding out soon enough where all these propane tanks are going to end up? 

This is coinciding with all those pre paid cell phones being bought at the same time.

Don't worry, Obama says there's no credible information of an impending attack!

Whew! Glad to know that we're all safe, I was worried for a minute there.

1 person likes this

Wow, so it's now spreading, not just in the Missouri, Minneapolis areas. Epic Meth Cookout gathering - Not ;-)

So lets be clear.

Tons of propane being bought/stolen. Those doing it are being flagged and sometimes arrested.

Tons of cellphones being bought. Those doing it are being flagged and sometimes arrested.

THIS SCREAMS ALERT TO ME! GET YO SHIT READY! I expect an attack before or on christmas. Been saying it a while now. So im watching and hoping nothing happens.

17 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

So lets be clear.

Tons of propane being bought/stolen. Those doing it are being flagged and sometimes arrested.

Tons of cellphones being bought. Those doing it are being flagged and sometimes arrested.

THIS SCREAMS ALERT TO ME! GET YO SHIT READY! I expect an attack before or on christmas. Been saying it a while now. So im watching and hoping nothing happens.

Yup! One week til Christmas, their getting all the final ingredients for a BIG attack... Several big attacks, my bet!

32 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Yup! One week til Christmas, their getting all the final ingredients for a BIG attack... Several big attacks, my bet!

lets say 10 people are involved in each cell? and thus need a phone each. This would mean 15 cells....... f*** thats bad.

19 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

lets say 10 people are involved in each cell? and thus need a phone each. This would mean 15 cells....... f*** thats bad.

Oh heck. I'm fairly sure what they are doing is finding an un-watched farm and their Anhydrous ammonia tank, filling the propane tanks, seious scary explosive power, right?

Yep, cell phones and propane tanks are probably a big red flag that an attack is coming.  I did a search on cell phones and terrorists and came up with thousands of articles. It appears the only way to stop an attack would be to shut down all cell networks and the internet...And that's not going to happen.

September 28, 2006

Al Qaeda’s novel death technique: Detonating hundreds of simultaneous explosions through cell phone and Internet

According to Debkafile, counter-terror sources report extreme concern among security services in the United States, Europe, the Far East and Israel, after the source of 350 multiple attacks in Bangladesh on Aug. 17, 2005, was traced to Tripoli, Lebanon.

"French counter-terror experts leading an international inquiry into the attacks discovered that a facility, set up there by Abu Musab al Zarqawi, al Qaeda’s late Iraq commander, had developed the new design which works through Internet messengers like Skype or MSN.

Network-connected mobile phones can remotely detonate over the Internet simultaneous explosions hundreds of miles apart, anywhere on the world. US forces located and killed Zarqawi on June 7, 2006.

https://textually.org/textually/archives/2006/09/013655.htm

How terrorists use cell phones

"The remote-control IED is terrorists' first choice of bomb today," says Howard Melamed, chief executive officer of Coral Springs, Florida-based Cell Antenna Corp. "That's because they're so easy to construct and deploy." Bombers use the cell phone as a typical remote control: to send a signal via radio airwaves. The signal energizes a relay connected to a blasting cap, which in turn detonates explosive material.

Although remote controlled toys and keyless entry devices set off bombs too, cell phones remain the most popular. That's because they're convenient in a variety of ways:

• Using 1200mA x 3.7-12 volts, they have just the right power.
  • They have time synchronization capabilities.
  • They have an extremely accurate alarm clock function.
  • They include a vibration circuit that can be addressed by phone number or function.
  • They allow for worldwide usage.
  • It's impossible to track where they come from and where they go — especially if they're disposable.
  • It's easy to get inside their circuitry.
  • They're easy to conceal.
  • Their highly unstable batteries are easily ignited.

Of these features, two are of crucial importance: the phone's vibration function, and the battery.

More:

http://www.officer.com/article/10250461/cell-phone-bombs

FBI: Cell Phones Triggered Bombs

WASHINGTON -- Cell phones found during the investigation of the recent terrorist bombing in Saudi Arabia were rigged to detonate explosives by remote control, the FBI said Wednesday, urging U.S. law enforcement officials to be on the lookout for such devices.

The modified cell phones turned up during searches in Saudi Arabia following the May 12 bombing in Riyadh that killed 35 people, including nine Americans, according to a weekly FBI bulletin to 18,000 state and local law enforcement agencies.

Although the FBI said it has no information indicating cell phones would be used by terrorists in the United States, the bulletin urged local officials to take several precautions if a suspected device is found.

For instance, officers should "immediately evacuate the area to a minimum distance of 300 yards. Radios, cellular telephones and pagers should not be used within 50 feet of the suspected device," the bulletin said.

More:

http://archive.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2003/06/59207

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.