Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

For the undying 9/11(twin towers) MORONIC JET FUEL ARGUMENT !! Smith refuted 9/11 conspirator with simple demonstration !!

26 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Ukshep said:

i just see a still image.... im obviously missing something :)

Yes you're right, 

i wil place another link.

It is working now.

I hope.

It is a very good video. It is also my opinion about this subject!

Can someone tell me the video is working?

Edited by Primus Cura

4 minutes ago, Primus Cura said:

It is working now.

I hope.

It is a very good video. 

Hmmm.... I enjoyed that!

1 person likes this

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Hmmm.... I enjoyed that!

Me too. :-)

I like common sense!!

So he puts a skinny little piece of steel in a forge and leaves it in there long enough to turn it red hot and admits it's 300 degrees hotter than jet fuel burns. I wonder how long that took? And then he shows that this skinny piece of steel won't leverage the anvil. I'm sorry but I'm just not seeing the proof here. The steel in the towers was much bigger in girth than the bar, there was still asbestos on many of the beams, there was a limited amount of fuel to heat the steel for a limited amount of time. It was not put in a forge burning 300 degrees hotter than jet fuel burns, like his experiment.

You see what steel wil do when it is heated. 

It is not go weak bellow. Dont melt. But bents.

The twin towers were build that fore. 

To collapse in their own structure. To give not much damage to the other buildings in the area if they fall over. In the design they have noticed about it. Because this was the grand project for capatalist America and they understood something can be happen with this tall structures in the future, An accicident fire etc. Because they were huge.

The buidings are designed in the beginning of the 60's.  Construction of the World Trade Center's North Tower began in August 1968, and the South Tower in 1969.

The planes that were hit the buildings were different from the planes they know in the 60's. And give another impact and more heat. And have more fuel, The steel of the 60's have a lower melting point. Then the steel of we use now.

Steel wil bent at this temparature when it is to much heated. 

This is not about what happening that day. But al about why this structures colapsed.

That is a big difference

Edited by Primus Cura

Uploaded on Sep 10, 2011

In the following interview clip, which took place inside of the Twin Towers on January 25, 2001, and aired on the 7th Season of the History Channel's Series "Modern Marvels" on June 25, 2001, Frank A. DeMartini, Manager, WTC Construction and Project Management, explains how the Twin Towers were "designed" to withstand the impact of a "fully-loaded Boeing 707." He also goes on to say that each of the Twin Towers would "probably sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door: this intense grid; and, the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing this screen netting; it really does nothing to the screen netting."

It is interesting to note that the planes that slammed into the Twin Towers were Boeing 767s, which have a maximum take-off weight of 300,000 pounds, slightly less than the 330,000-pound maximum of the Boeing 707, making them slightly smaller than the planes the architects designed the Twin Towers to withstand the impacts of.

Sadly, Frank DeMartini is not available for comment because he perished in the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.

1 person likes this

3 massive steel buildings collapsed on 9/11 "due to fire" - first time in history that steel building have collapsed in on themsvles due to fire damage, and one wasn't even hit by an aircraft or jet fuel.

25 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:
Uploaded on Sep 10, 2011

In the following interview clip, which took place inside of the Twin Towers on January 25, 2001, and aired on the 7th Season of the History Channel's Series "Modern Marvels" on June 25, 2001, Frank A. DeMartini, Manager, WTC Construction and Project Management, explains how the Twin Towers were "designed" to withstand the impact of a "fully-loaded Boeing 707." He also goes on to say that each of the Twin Towers would "probably sustain multiple impacts of jetliners because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door: this intense grid; and, the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing this screen netting; it really does nothing to the screen netting."

It is interesting to note that the planes that slammed into the Twin Towers were Boeing 767s, which have a maximum take-off weight of 300,000 pounds, slightly less than the 330,000-pound maximum of the Boeing 707, making them slightly smaller than the planes the architects designed the Twin Towers to withstand the impacts of.

Sadly, Frank DeMartini is not available for comment because he perished in the Twin Towers on September 11, 2001.

I'm all out fo green

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.