Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Hundred of migrants 'armed with iron bars and hammers' storm Channel Tunnel in bid to reach UK

15 posts in this topic

HUNDREDS of Calais migrants "armed with iron bars and hammers" have stormed the entrance of the Channel Tunnel in a bid to reach the UK.

Locals in the lawless town took to social media to report as huge gangs of migrants brought traffic to a standstill as they "attacked" the tunnel.

French riot police, known as the CRS, are allegedly on the scene and there are reports of violent clashes in the streets.

<snip>

Sophie Lesuisse wrote on Facebook: "They are everywhere... there is an invasion at the entrance to the tunnel and the highway closed to the city."

Choubibi Bidoubidou added: "I just found myself in the middle of the full onslaught of hundreds of migrants on the A16.

"Clashes also with CRS and tear gas. Very, very dangerous - take care."

<snip>

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6810786/Hundred-of-migrants-armed-with-iron-bars-and-hammers-storm-Channel-Tunnel-in-bid-to-reach-UK.html?CMP

Wow, just wow. I guess there is just no stopping them in Calais. 

14 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

HUNDREDS of Calais migrants "armed with iron bars and hammers" have stormed the entrance of the Channel Tunnel in a bid to reach the UK.

Locals in the lawless town took to social media to report as huge gangs of migrants brought traffic to a standstill as they "attacked" the tunnel.

French riot police, known as the CRS, are allegedly on the scene and there are reports of violent clashes in the streets.

<snip>

Sophie Lesuisse wrote on Facebook: "They are everywhere... there is an invasion at the entrance to the tunnel and the highway closed to the city."

Choubibi Bidoubidou added: "I just found myself in the middle of the full onslaught of hundreds of migrants on the A16.

"Clashes also with CRS and tear gas. Very, very dangerous - take care."

<snip>

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/6810786/Hundred-of-migrants-armed-with-iron-bars-and-hammers-storm-Channel-Tunnel-in-bid-to-reach-UK.html?CMP

Wow, just wow. I guess there is just no stopping them in Calais. 

If it gets much worse i might have to drive down and live stream the shit out of it.

I still know a few haulage drivers that use the tunnel and from what im hearing they all started recording video/audio when going through up to the tunnel to protect themselves. One trucker even lost it the other week. They tried getting in his cab and he put his foot down almost running several of them over. Truckers are pissed!

4 people like this

6 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

If it gets much worse i might have to drive down and live stream the shit out of it.

I still know a few haulage drivers that use the tunnel and from what im hearing they all started recording video/audio when going through up to the tunnel to protect themselves. One trucker even lost it the other week. They tried getting in his cab and he put his foot down almost running several of them over. Truckers are pissed!

Tell him to hang pork on his truck to keep them away, kind of like garlic for vampires. I posted a video here where one of the truckers did that, it seemed to work! 

1 person likes this

Just now, Cinnamon said:

Tell him to hang pork on his truck to keep them away, kind of like garlic for vampires. I posted a video here where one of the truckers did that, it seemed to work! 

yeh but a guy in a 20 tonne truck driving through immigrants might not play out so well.......... if people died. he would be in the wrong anyway. Regardless of the environment he is driving through. Fear is a powerful motivator. And whether on foot on in a vehicle. Fight or flight takes over.

1 hour ago, Ukshep said:

yeh but a guy in a 20 tonne truck driving through immigrants might not play out so well.......... if people died. he would be in the wrong anyway. Regardless of the environment he is driving through. Fear is a powerful motivator. And whether on foot on in a vehicle. Fight or flight takes over.

Stay safe Shep! Why does the west completely ignore this insanity? These are not the actions of "refugees", these are the actions of psychopathic hordes!

Let's hope you guys can get some sort of sanity from your PTB and stop this madness before it gets scarier! :balk2:

Those immigrants clearly need our help...but not the kind they're expecting. :rJwJ7w9:

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, BlueHawK said:

Stay safe Shep! Why does the west completely ignore this insanity? These are not the actions of "refugees", these are the actions of psychopathic hordes!

Let's hope you guys can get some sort of sanity from your PTB and stop this madness before it gets scarier! :balk2:

Just put pig parts all over the entrance and have signs in Arabic saying that the tunnel walls and road are covered in pork and that the guards are armed with squirt guns with pig blood! Problem solved

2 people like this

I wonder what the sump pump rate of those tunnels is.  Has to be some kindof natural leakage that happens down there.  

1 person likes this

32 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

I wonder what the sump pump rate of those tunnels is.  Has to be some kindof natural leakage that happens down there.  

LOL
Accidents do happen and sometimes freak floods hard to predict.

I found the one with the Hungarian truck driver with English subtitles.

1 person likes this

34 minutes ago, Redlistvet said:

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Yeah it'd be a real shame if all the pumps failed at the same time all the refugees were in there?. Just send the memo to all the truckers. We wouldn't want any unwanted drownings!

25 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

LOL

:jptdknpa:

32 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

LOL

Not one kid or woman...

Well I don't think this kindof thing would happen here, well maybe Cali and NY, but in open carry states it would be a blood bath. Truckers wouldn't put up with it.

Lol, did like how the trucker swerved at a few of em. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.