Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

They hate us for our pets WARNING GRAPHIC PICTURES IN LINK!

27 posts in this topic

I've been thinking about this for awhile. Muslims absolutely hate dogs (and apparently cats too), how are they ever going to assimilate into Westernized nations where people love their animals and live with them inside their homes and treat them as family members?  Well, they not going to change a damn thing about themselves to make us happy! They'll just kill our animals because we all know it's not enough for them to abstain from something they don't like, everyone else must do it too! Talk about the epitome of sticking your f***ing nose where it doesn't belong! Let's call Islam the Religion of Can't Mind Your Own f***ing Business! 

How we treat the least among us pretty much determines what we are. And these f***s are just what the article says they are: SAVAGES!  

Do NOT look at this link if you are squeamish! WARNING EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT. 

I don't know why I torture myself by looking at the crap these maniacs do. I guess it's sort of like my own personal training so I KNOW what I am dealing with if the shtf!  This happened in Sweden. Damn you Swedes better do something, your nation is being destroyed each and every minute you let these monsters have their way in your country! 

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/06/17/sweden-four-tunisian-muslim-savages-behead-and-skin-a-cat-and-brag-about-it-on-facebook-and-twitter/

Poor cat (Look at its face too, you can tell it felt pain). This makes me angry. I love pets. Its one thing to behead a man. But to behead a innocent cat who has done nothing to you and cannot fight back.......*fills with rage*

1 person likes this

Sick f***s for sure.. I have a cat and love that animal... If anyone ever tried that with my cat, would get his ass kicked and then shot for it.. These are the savages that Obama and the dumb f***ing libs want to come here to live and breed... Well you libs, that is what you get, so don't complain...

Did they think it was a rabbit instead of a cat? If so, I'm still not giving them a pass for this deed they seem so proud of.

I hate looking at this crap too BUT we really do need to know what we're up against as we prepare for combat. Knowledge is a weapon too.

2 people like this

Where are all those loud mouth animal rights groups and self righteous vegans that are always making a spectacle out of themselves in front of a McDonald's or a KFC?

They must have lock jaw on this story.

1 minute ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Where are all those loud mouth animal rights groups and self righteous vegans that are always making a spectacle out of themselves in front of a McDonald's or a KFC?

Tell me about it! Why in the HE77 does this "religion" get a free pass no matter what they do in it's name? What is at all so wonderful they deserve our total willingness to see no evil from?!?

My Canadian ex was preaching online that she was "tired of hearing 'let's take care of our own First' - not helping these poor people won't make our homelss problem go away!" Gaaah1@!@#@!> See no evil, hear no evil (said about Islam) :lulz3:

4 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

Yeah, where is that loudmouth international organization known as PETA?

32 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Yeah, where is that loudmouth international organization known as PETA?

PETA is probably cheering in the background. They kill more animals every year than some of the largest shelters! They are evil! 

1 hour ago, JustATrucker said:

Sick f***s for sure.. I have a cat and love that animal... If anyone ever tried that with my cat, would get his ass kicked and then shot for it.. These are the savages that Obama and the dumb f***ing libs want to come here to live and breed... Well you libs, that is what you get, so don't complain...

I know what you mean, my cat is where I got my screen name, Cinnamon. I love her to pieces and if anyone tried to hurt her, I'd definitely put the hurt on them. I wonder whatever happened to Obama's dog, haven't heard anything about it in a long time. 

1 person likes this

46 minutes ago, Mr. Anonymous said:

The authorities are looking into it. Code for: Oh, well, who gives a crap? 

1 person likes this

Thanks for the warning.
I'm not going to look at that..
This kind of stuff is too upsetting for me.
I'm not fond of cats; one killed my pet lizard when I was small. 
However, all animals are innocent and I would never kill one unless it was attacking me.
I'm vegetarian/occasional pescatarian but I have no problem with hunting for food.
Every hunter I know is very careful to get a quick, as painless as possible, kill.
Those people are not human. I can't even call them animals because animal show empathy.
They have absolutely no place in civilized society and they need to be removed immediately.
It's only a matter of time before they prey on a person. Most likely someone smaller or weaker than they are.
So many Muslims, and African Muslims, have proven themselves to be... I'm not sure what to call them.
They're not humans, they're not animals, I can't say they're soulless and I can dismiss this as just sick.
Maybe monsters fits. This an act only monsters would commit and monsters are something to fear.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

I know what you mean, my cat is where I got my screen name, Cinnamon. I love her to pieces and if anyone tried to hurt her, I'd definitely put the hurt on them. I wonder whatever happened to Obama's dog, haven't heard anything about it in a long time. 

Probably had him for lunch already LOL...

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.