Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

Muslims beat gay man to death!

10 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Surprise! Surprise! The religion of peace strikes again! I wonder what all the LGTB and feminist supporters have to say about this. Because it's coming here.

http://www.infowars.com/sweden-muslim-migrants-batter-gay-man-to-death-wrap-snake-around-his-neck/

Yeah, I am completely amazed when I see gay friends on Facebook being so pro-Islam. These people have absolutely no CLUE what Islam is about. They refuse to Look, because it can't possibly be what it IS. If the Jews & Christians hate it, it HAS to be what libs consider Good. Idiots!

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Surprise! Surprise! The religion of peace strikes again! I wonder what all the LGTB and feminist supporters have to say about this. Because it's coming here.

http://www.infowars.com/sweden-muslim-migrants-batter-gay-man-to-death-wrap-snake-around-his-neck/

They'll pretend it never happened and go on as happy with their "libotomy" as they were the day they became a lib. Sharia Law... coming to all our neighborhoods if they are not stopped from immigrating here. I've met a couple of Muslims. Both were females. And both were loud mouthed aggressive women and were bullies in business. I guess when you can't open your mouth in your own home, you go out looking for people to mess with that can't stone you to death. 

"You go to a Muslim country, you have to live by their laws. Muslims come to Your country, you have to obey their laws.: :lulz3:

18 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

"You go to a Muslim country, you have to live by their laws. Muslims come to Your country, you have to obey their laws.: :lulz3:

Thats what i hate most. If we go to their country most will obey the customs and laws of that nation but those that come here. Dont wish to obey ours. Whats up with that? Do they think themselves superior?

10 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Thats what i hate most. If we go to their country most will obey the customs and laws of that nation but those that come here. Dont wish to obey ours. Whats up with that? Do they think themselves superior?

They are a massive cult that is driven by a political ideology and that cult controls every single aspect of their lives.  What we consider normal, like eating bacon, is an abomination to them to the point where it's not enough that they abstain from pork, everyone else has to do it or they're not happy.

Why do you think they have them praying 5x a day?  So they never have more than a few hours between being reminded of where their loyalties are supposed to be. It's kind of like this:  Someone who wants to isolate another person from everyone else does everything they can to stay in that person's head. One example is an abusive relationship, where one party constantly calls or texts the other one in order to control them, this is to keep them under surveillance as well as to keep them off balance so they can't think about much of anything else. 

Islam is the very definition of psychopathy.

2 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

They are a massive cult that is driven by a political ideology and that cult controls every single aspect of their lives.  What we consider normal, like eating bacon, is an abomination to them to the point where it's not enough that they abstain from pork, everyone else has to do it or they're not happy.

Why do you think they have them praying 5x a day?  So they never have more than a few hours between being reminded of where their loyalties are supposed to be. It's kind of like this:  Someone who wants to isolate another person from everyone else does everything they can to stay in that person's head. One example is an abusive relationship, where one party constantly calls or texts the other one in order to control them, this is to keep them under surveillance as well as to keep them off balance so they can't think about much of anything else. 

True! i think its a form of brainwashing too right?

Just now, Ukshep said:

True! i think its a form of brainwashing too right?

Yes, that's what all cults do. And the more I look at Islam, the more I see it as a cult. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.