Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

20 Signs That America Is Going Crazy

4 posts in this topic

:MHUSKdD:

Has anyone else noticed that America seems to be going crazy?  I’m not talking about the “woo hoo – let go out and have some fun” kind of crazy.  I’m talking about the “lock them up in the looney bin” kind of crazy.  Our society is rapidly coming apart at the seams and people are seriously starting to lose it.  Criminals are going crazy, young people are going crazy, children are going crazy, law enforcement authorities are going crazy and the federal government is most certainly going crazy.  Way too many Americans seem to be losing all sense of what is right and what is wrong.  Way too many Americans seem to be losing all sense of what it means to treat others with dignity and respect.  Yes, the economy is falling apart and people are feeling the stress of hard times, but it goes much deeper than that.  It is almost as if some sort of mental illness is spreading throughout our society that is expressing itself in thousands of different ways.  We are seeing anger, rage, malice and brutality rise to very dangerous levels.  Our population has become way too greedy, proud, selfish and hateful.  America is on a very dangerous road and we need to wake up.

Read the whole post here : http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/20-signs-that-america-is-going-crazy

12 minutes ago, CSB said:

:MHUSKdD:

Has anyone else noticed that America seems to be going crazy?  I’m not talking about the “woo hoo – let go out and have some fun” kind of crazy.  I’m talking about the “lock them up in the looney bin” kind of crazy.  Our society is rapidly coming apart at the seams and people are seriously starting to lose it.  Criminals are going crazy, young people are going crazy, children are going crazy, law enforcement authorities are going crazy and the federal government is most certainly going crazy.  Way too many Americans seem to be losing all sense of what is right and what is wrong.  Way too many Americans seem to be losing all sense of what it means to treat others with dignity and respect.  Yes, the economy is falling apart and people are feeling the stress of hard times, but it goes much deeper than that.  It is almost as if some sort of mental illness is spreading throughout our society that is expressing itself in thousands of different ways.  We are seeing anger, rage, malice and brutality rise to very dangerous levels.  Our population has become way too greedy, proud, selfish and hateful.  America is on a very dangerous road and we need to wake up.

Read the whole post here : http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/20-signs-that-america-is-going-crazy

http://biblehub.com/kjv/2_timothy/3-2.htm

Satan is sticking to script. He's already here, in the flesh. Who, i do not know, but it's pretty obvious the stage is being set for his appearance in the next couple of years, if even that long. The madness in america, I believe, comes from the destruction of the family unit. Shatter a family, and you get to place a ******* curse on those that were in that unit. This is a big step for Lucifer, because he knows if he can take away earthly fathers, then he can create division with those and thier spiritual father (God). Abortions, divorces, and lawsuits. All things the bible forbids, and all things america thrives and brags on. It's no wonder america is going crazy. Not just us though. It's a world wide plague to any that accept the dollar as the God they trust. And trust me, all the too many people have faith in the synogouge of satan's paper notes.

Edited by Last1oftheJedi
No edit, just that b-a-s-t-a-r-d isn't a profanity, when used in correct context.

Just now, Last1oftheJedi said:

http://biblehub.com/kjv/2_timothy/3-2.htm

Satan is sticking to script. He's already here, in the flesh. Who, i do not know, but it's pretty obvious the stage is being set for his appearance in the next couple of years, if even that long. The madness in america, I believe, comes from the destruction of the family unit. Shatter a family, and you get to place a ******* curse on those that were in that unit. This is a big step for Lucifer, because he knows if he can take away earthly fathers, then he can create division with those and thier spiritual father (God). Abortions, divorces, and lawsuits. All things the bible forbids, and all things america thrives and brags on. It's no wonder america is going crazy. Not just us though. It's a world wide plague to any that accept the dollar as the God they trust. And trust me, all the too many people have faith in the synogouge of satan's paper notes.

Quote Ya better believe it buddy ! Or burn with it .  quote : i do not know,        It's Obama  ..  I Say

Edited by CSB

Heck, that Satan guy has so many irons in the fire I don't know how he can keep track of them. How many of those idiots got kicked out of Heaven anyhow?!?! Oh, yeah, "legion"s hopefully a boast, can that many be so stupid? Looking around at humans, well, yeah, pretty believable I guess :blush::blush::blush::blush:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.