Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
yaknow

Naval base Camp Lejeune,"bomb sniffing dogs around exchange"

6 posts in this topic

Got people there tryin to get them to send me pics.but mps are backing everyone atleast half a mile

Thanks for the heads up!!!! Will keep an eye on this one - wasn't it just Yesterday that the Homeland idiot Jeh upped the terror rating? Imagine That coincidence! :onfire:

Shew, looks like it's all clear now - but awfully strange timing, isn't it? Gosh, enough of these fake attacks, we'll be spread so thin well have to declare a state of emergency nationwide! :yah:

1 hour ago, BlueHawK said:

Shew, looks like it's all clear now - but awfully strange timing, isn't it? Gosh, enough of these fake attacks, we'll be spread so thin well have to declare a state of emergency nationwide! :yah:

Outa greens.but thats how i feel.new terror alert system.going after all "extremists" including constitutionilists and christians(im not christian but i live in the bible belt,so they goin after old ladys that go to church everyday and people who believe in the constituition).and now there is going to loch downs,lock ins,shutdowns,false alarms everywhere putting everyone in edge!!

41 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Outa greens.but thats how i feel.new terror alert system.going after all "extremists" including constitutionilists and christians(im not christian but i live in the bible belt,so they goin after old ladys that go to church everyday and people who believe in the constituition).and now there is going to loch downs,lock ins,shutdowns,false alarms everywhere putting everyone in edge!!

just until the elections then a little while after comes the new chips. As an answer to terrorism

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.