Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Obama Administration and UN Announce Global Police Force to Fight ‘Extremism’ In U.S.

22 posts in this topic

On Wednesday, Attorney General Loretta Lynch announced at the United Nations that her office would be working in several American cities to form what she called the Strong Cities Network (SCN), a law enforcement initiative that would encompass the globe.

This amounts to nothing less than the overriding of American laws, up to and including the United States Constitution, in favor of United Nations laws that would henceforth be implemented in the United States itself – without any consultation of Congress at all.

The United Nations is a sharia-compliant world body, and Obama, speaking there just days ago, insisted that “violent extremism” is not exclusive to Islam (which it is). Obama is redefining jihad terror to include everyone but the jihadists. So will the UN, driven largely by the sharia-enforcing Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) and the pro-Islamic post-American President Obama, use a “global police force” to crush counter-jihad forces?

After all, with Obama knowingly aiding al-Qaeda forces in Syria, how likely is it that he will use his “global police force” against actual Islamic jihadists? I suspect that instead, this global police force will be used to impose the blasphemy laws under the sharia (Islamic law), and to silence all criticism of Islam for the President who proclaimed that “the future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam.”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/02/obama-administration-and-un-announce-global-police-force-to-fight-extremism-in-u-s/

They're not wasting any time enacting agreements that few of us agree with. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is getting more ridiculous and disturbing every moment. Exactly what organized bands of "Christian 'Patriots'" are going around the country massacring anyone? Where in the World? Oh, right, it doesn't Happen, here or anywhere!

I completely agree, their goal is to neuter free speach - ONLY as far as it goes to protect Islam - any other belief system is fair game. Do these fools actually believe their own BS? That the Muslims will love them and be their friends, despite their evil book commanding never to take an unbeliever as a friend, it even goes so far as to say "not in their tiny black Hearts"?!?!

Grrrr...

:JSfrXsb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

BO and the UN are enacting laws to get the wheels moving to a NWO. But, Cinn, it wasn't on the morning news. Do ya think they didn't get the memo?

The video was posted for this. Here is a print copy.

Click here for a printable PDF pamphlet on the Three Stages of Jihad.

http://www.answeringmuslims.com/p/jihad.html?m=1


 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok now this seriously worries me. If O and friends descided to do a confiscation all he would have to do is employ the global police force and what would be left of the military and send them in.  I'm pretty sure there's plenty of brain dead cops and military world wide to help out with it. That's worrisome. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Groove said:

Ok now this seriously worries me. If O and friends descided to do a confiscation all he would have to do is employ the global police force and what would be left of the military and send them in.  I'm pretty sure there's plenty of brain dead cops and military world wide to help out with it. That's worrisome. 

I agree. But confiscation would certainly lead to a civil war which is probably what their trying for so they can bring in those sharia compliant U.N troops here. But I feel that would be a war that'd be fought for years with no end in sight. Yeah I've heard the stories of U.N troops training state side. But it's one thing to train here and another to grow up here. Hell I know plenty of boys from Appalachia that can just walk in the woods and stay gone and there's nobody who's gonna find them if they don't want to be found. And that's just one region of this massive country! Think about the swamp people down in the bayous. Them boys down there would have a field day hunting troops. And it's not like you can bring in dogs to sniff the water. No the troops would be for densely populated areas but there would still be too many areas that would be too difficult to subdue like the swamps of Florida and all the mountainous forest areas where the hill folk thrive and survive without much if any outside assistance. I often think about that Hank Williams Jr. Song " Country boys can survive "when people talk about U.N troops and confiscation. But that's my.02?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I agree. But confiscation would certainly lead to a civil war which is probably what their trying for so they can bring in those sharia compliant U.N troops here. But I feel that would be a war that'd be fought for years with no end in sight. Yeah I've heard the stories of U.N troops training state side. But it's one thing to train here and another to grow up here. Hell I know plenty of boys from Appalachia that can just walk in the woods and stay gone and there's nobody who's gonna find them if they don't want to be found. And that's just one region of this massive country! Think about the swamp people down in the bayous. Them boys down there would have a field day hunting troops. And it's not like you can bring in dogs to sniff the water. No the troops would be for densely populated areas but there would still be too many areas that would be too difficult to subdue like the swamps of Florida and all the mountainous forest areas where the hill folk thrive and survive without much if any outside assistance. I often think about that Hank Williams Jr. Song " Country boys can survive "when people talk about U.N troops and confiscation. But that's my.02?

I'm could be one of those swamp boys if forced too. South Louisiana has a lot of open spaces. Where I live the city has only about 15-20,000 people and that includes the surrounding little towns. In a little town called Pine where I lived for a bit my closest neighbor was a mile away and even if anyone came you could see them half a mile or more away. In that area there's more rednecks than an army could shake a stick at. Lol. I don't want a civil war started but it seems that's where it may be headed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NOT "slander" the "prophet" of Islam? Let's see. Mohammed was a murderer, a Rapist, a Pedophile, a torturer, a liar, a highway robber. Explain to me what there is that Shouldn't be spoken against? He embodied all that's wrong and vile in the world!

Sorry for the double post guys!

Edited by BlueHawK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good for you! Yeah I'm moving from Nor Cal back to south Florida where I'm originally from. And yeah nobody wants a war stateside. But then again I don't remember voting to leave the southern border wide open either and I damn sure don't remember getting a chance to vote about letting these Muslim refugees to come and start the same crap they're doing in Europe! So in the end it might be our only solution for our very survival.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Technically, SCN doesn't have much to do with the U.N. but people think of the U.N. because this action is global and the launch was announced on the margins of U.N. General Assembly in New York on September 29 by the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights, Prince Zeid Ra'ad Al Hussein, and New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio. To a lot of people, that match-up doesn't bode well. The Keynote address came from U.S. Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch.

All cities are encouraged by them to join up, but the major U.S. cities that are currently a part of it are actually among the founding "Steering" committee. New York, Denver, Atlanta and Minneapolis are among the couple dozen founding cities across the world. They will all "steer" simultaneous action among city authorities and officials. And while SCN tries to portray itself as for the little guy, that couldn't be further from the truth if you really browse around their website and cut through the B.S. language. Citizens will have virtually nothing to do with their decisions and actions unless they are of high community affluence. Just look at the information of their first global summit and see who it's intended for and who will speak.

SCN's Internation Advisory Board is run by by the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD) which considers itself a leading international "think-and-do" tank. It began as The Club of Three, started in the mid-1990s by Lord Weidenfeld. The Institute for Strategic Dialogue was created in 2006 as an umbrella organization and also created initiatives like Against Violent Extremism, Extreme Dialogue, Counter Extremism and European Muslim Women of Influence.

http://www.sott.net/article/303450-Strong-Cities-Network-Did-the-UN-just-install-a-global-police-force

Stink tanks are fast tracking this world into the toilet with the UN as enforcer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Good for you! Yeah I'm moving from Nor Cal back to south Florida where I'm originally from. And yeah nobody wants a war stateside. But then again I don't remember voting to leave the southern border wide open either and I damn sure don't remember getting a chance to vote about letting these Muslim refugees to come and start the same crap they're doing in Europe! So in the end it might be our only solution for our very survival.

Im out of green or I'd give ya 10. Spot on. We don't want a war but if it turns to that some people are ready for it. Personally I'm not so ready. Yes I train self defense and I'm a competition shooter but that's competition not real life. Big difference. I know how to clear houses but would be a whole different hung doing it live. I just pray that all works out and war is avoided. Just keep your eyes open everyone. Be armed and vigilant but also remember trigger control don't be pulling a weapon for the hell of it. That's just stupid. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh, of Course Minneapolis is in the mix, it's Somalian Muslim Mecca #2. Interesting tidbit, the airport there has staff servicing all the airlines, cleaning, restocking, almost exclusively done by Muslimas. Will try to find the link for this, it was about as risky as I could imagine.

Here are a few:

A former airport feuler killed in Syria with ISIS http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/05/minneapolis-airplane-fueler-joins-islamic-state

http://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-st-paul-airport-s-somali-workforce/295525991/

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

ugh, of Course Minneapolis is in the mix, it's Somalian Muslim Mecca #2. Interesting tidbit, the airport there has staff servicing all the airlines, cleaning, restocking, almost exclusively done by Muslimas. Will try to find the link for this, it was about as risky as I could imagine.

Here are a few:

A former airport feuler killed in Syria with ISIS http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/05/minneapolis-airplane-fueler-joins-islamic-state

http://www.startribune.com/minneapolis-st-paul-airport-s-somali-workforce/295525991/

 

 

Let's hire foxes to guard the hen house! Typical policy after 9/11.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.