Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Canada Supreme Court- The holocaust was proven to be a diabolical lie- Off your knees Germany! Ernz Zundel

57 posts in this topic

Off your knees Germany! Ernz Zundel 1983 - 2003 (full video) 
A must watch. It is quite long but worth the effort. Ernz Zundel is featured along with his beautiful German wife. He is a charismatic engaging man. A hero who challenged the Holohoax myth for what it is, a vicious lie and slur upon his beloved German people. A lie that the Jews intend perpetuating for all time by making the descendants of the Third Reich Germans inherit the guilt for something that never occurred and slander them as incurable Nazi racist haters. Along with all Whites who have been tarred by the same brush by the pernicious diabolical and satanic Jew along with his minions and useful idiots. Mr Zundel won the argument and his case before the highest court in the land in Canada, the supreme court. The holocaust was proven to be a diabolical lie. Yet his story has been wiped from history it seems by the usual suspects. Having watching this gripping video you will wonder why the Holocaust is not seen for what it is by absolutely everyone, a vicious lie. The fact the Jews still freely spout their demonic holohoax fiflth at every opportunity completely free of censure or criticism is a travesty of justice. This is one of the reason's free speech is all but been destroyed in the West.

"In a time of universal deceit speaking the truth is a revolutionary act" George Orwell. Also the fact as an almost direct consequence of the holohoax all Whites globally have been tarred with the same brush i.e. we are all racists. This has been used as a weapon to beat us over the head and enabled the mass invasion of our lands by hostile alien enemy combatants and fifth columnists from the third world. i.e. Multiculturalism. an ideology that is geocoding us and shall annihilate Western civilisation us unless it is stopped.

Off your knees Germany! Ernz Zundel 1983 - 2003 (full video)

source

1 person likes this

Wow. So, this shit is allowed, but those who speak out against Islam are silenced.

How far you have fallen cop.

Edited by thedudeabides

38 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

but those who speak out against Islam are silenced.

Speaking out against islam does not get you silenced. Thats just the excuse the shills use when their plan unravels and falls to pieces.

2 people like this

2 hours ago, Ukshep said:

Speaking out against islam does not get you silenced. Thats just the excuse the shills use when their plan unravels and falls to pieces.

Uh what? The Holocaust is a fact. There is no conspiracy. Anyone says get it didn't happen is a disgusting human and deserves the date that is coming.

34 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Uh what? The Holocaust is a fact. There is no conspiracy. Anyone says get it didn't happen is a disgusting human and deserves the date that is coming.

If it is a fact and there is no conspiracy, then there should be no objection to anyone questioning it. Yet, it's illegal to do just that in some countries. When someone tells me not to question something, I question it even more! 

2 people like this

18 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

If it is a fact and there is no conspiracy, then there should be no objection to anyone questioning it. Yet, it's illegal to do just that in some countries. When someone tells me not to question something, I question it even more! 

I see, the truth is out now. You are all a collective of jew haters. It makes even more sense now.

Edited by thedudeabides

Just now, thedudeabides said:

I see, the truth is out now. You are all a collective of jew haters. It makes even more sense now.

LOL Sure it does. 

Only the ignorant would even attempt to to say that the Holocaust was a hoax. There is far to much evidence and information on the subject.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.