Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

“British Saudi” Acquitted of Rape: “I Slipped and Fell and My Penis Accidentally Went Inside Her”

8 posts in this topic

As we have explained on this website many a time, “White privilege” is a fantasy invented by Jews to explain the failures of non-Whites living in White society. What does exist, however, is brown privilege. Brown privilege allows you to do things such as rape a woman, then have the charges dropped by claiming you slipped and fell and your penis went inside her.

This is a real thing which happen in real life.

Daily Mirror:

A Saudi millionaire has been cleared of raping a teenager after claiming he might have accidentally penetrated the 18-year-old when he tripped and fell on her.

Property developer Ehsan Abdulaziz, 46, was accused of forcing himself on the girl as she slept off a night of drinking on the sofa of his Maida Vale flat.

He had already had sex with her 24-year-old friend and said his penis might have been poking out of his underwear after that sexual encounter when he tripped on the 18-year-old

cont

OH, I fell over.

Austin!

If we were the last two people on earth and the survival of the species depended on our making love, I still wouldn't do it.

What's your point Vanessa?

29 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

So, Saudi men are self proclaimed clumsy dicks? :lol_alpha:

Must have real sharp dick too! (in both sense of the word)  When they fall (because they are clumsy dicks) this thing can cut through three layers of cotton and because it is so "sharp" its sense of direction guides it to the exact sweet-spot.

And, they walk around with a 27/7 hardon? What utter bullshit, he should have had that thing cut off with a sharp knife!  Come to think of it a blunt one would have offered more satisfaction.  BaasTed!

The Saudis are typical Muslims. Their religion lets them run amok. No matter what they do,  the Koran says it's ok, as long as you praise Allah as you rape, pillage, demolish, cut off heads. It helps to be royal too. The Sauds are not as high up as Queen E and her bunch of reptiles, but they're up there in the NWO pyramid. 

Wow just wow. I mean seriously who the F would believe that line. Come on now. He didn't accidentally penetrate her, that's impossible. He taped her plain and simple but fear of islamaphobia is what allowed him to go free. These people are running amuk raping and pillaging and but yet no one wants to stand up to it.  

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.