Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

More School Threats!

15 posts in this topic

Houston ISD is sending parents across the school district automated phone calls, notifying them of a threat it received.

In the phone call, an HISD spokesperson says:

"Tonight we received a threat of violence similar to those received this week by districts across the nation, including Los Angeles, New York and Miami. At this time, we do not believe the threat is credible."

The voicemail says as a precautionary measure, law enforcement officers are conducting security sweeps at schools across the district, and the district plans to have extra officers on campuses Thursday.

"We ask you to be vigilant Thursday morning and report any suspicious activities to police," the spokesperson continues.

http://abc13.com/news/hisd-automated-phone-call-notifies-parents-of-school-threats/1125893/

Ha ha ha...and this is how North Texas replies... Freaking get with the program Houston!!

School board in North Texas approves policy allowing selected staff in schools to carry guns; Keene Independent School District board voted 6-1 to approve policy - @BrandonToddFOX4, @DonPeritzJr

2 minutes ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Are you serious? Again....?

We need a bomb threat counter. I swear there are like 1 or 2 every other day.

Honestly we need one of those. Remember our Jade Helm tracker? Maybe we can get Shep to make a threat tracker. I think that is a great idea.

1 person likes this

19 minutes ago, CGK said:

Ha ha ha...and this is how North Texas replies... Freaking get with the program Houston!!

School board in North Texas approves policy allowing selected staff in schools to carry guns; Keene Independent School District board voted 6-1 to approve policy - @BrandonToddFOX4, @DonPeritzJr

Now that's by the people, for the people. Let's see if any of those False Flaggers have the nuts to stand up in a real situation. Easy to do when it's "gun free" and nothing but kids. But now you got people born and raised on hot iron. They mock it in liberal media, because they couldn't handle a firearm correctly if they had to (I blame small penis syndrom, ment to be funny but true), but here in the bible belt, we don't have shootings like they do out east and west, not because we're "so slow compaired to the north" but because we're a nation, a people, that still trust in God and know how to act with some measure of intelligence. If you Yankees wanna say I'm wrong, let's compair blue to red stats, bro ^.^;

18 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Now that's by the people, for the people. Let's see if any of those False Flaggers have the nuts to stand up in a real situation. Easy to do when it's "gun free" and nothing but kids. But now you got people born and raised on hot iron. They mock it in liberal media, because they couldn't handle a firearm correctly if they had to (I blame small penis syndrom, ment to be funny but true), but here in the bible belt, we don't have shootings like they do out east and west, not because we're "so slow compaired to the north" but because we're a nation, a people, that still trust in God and know how to act with some measure of intelligence. If you Yankees wanna say I'm wrong, let's compair blue to red stats, bro ^.^;

Ain't nothing in the world like good ol Texas Pride!!  

2 hours ago, CGK said:

Houston is a constitution-free zone and just elected another democrap mayor.

I think I'm Texan by Heart at least, be vigilant not just in Texas, but everywhere - they are just testing the waters, seeing how good our response time will be, so they can wait for first responders to show up and add to the body counts. Bastards.

:onfire:

28 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

VA schools closed down because assigned included proclaiming Allah as the only diety.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/va-schools-close-after-assignment-asks-students-to-write-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

Oh Hades. The reason they likely closed it was that parents disagreeing with this somehow made them think there were students at risk of harm?!!? Muslim students at risk because of non-Muslims not wanting it taught to their children?!?! BS!!!!

Edited by BlueHawK

32 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

Oh Hades. The reason they likely closed it was that parents disagreeing with this somehow made them think there were students at risk of harm?!!? Muslim students at risk because of non-Muslims not wanting it taught to their children?!?! BS!!!!

I think there was a debate that Islam was already being promoted by our Islam public school system run by the government even 20 years ago. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.