Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Swedish citizens letter of ISIS: Converted to Islam or be beheaded! Muslim Migrants warn Germans their days are numbered!!

6 posts in this topic

In many large and small Swedish cities -including the capital Stockholm- people were unpleasantly surprised when a pamphlet was pushed through the letterbox where ISIS supporters demand that they repent within three days to Islam, or else be in their own homes beheaded, "then you will be bloated rotting corpses. Many Swedes are already extremely concerned about on the verge of crumbling welfare state, which has become priceless thanks to years of open-border policy.
"In the name of Allah ...," begins the letter in Swedish. "You who are not believers will be beheaded three days in your own houses. Afterwards we will blow up your rotting corpses. You have three options: 1. convert to Islam; 2. pay the jizya (onderdanigheids'belasting); 3. otherwise you beheaded. "Those who refuse" will be killed, and the police will not save. "
According to local media were also two Iraqi asylum seekers have received the letter. Although police still do not know whom the letters came, the threats are certainly taken seriously (1). It has to, because a few months ago killed a Muslim asylum seeker in an IKEA in Vasteras a mother and her son. Even then, numerous assaults, rapes and violent attacks by Muslim immigrants on the orders of the political hushed up by the media.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/626885/Islamic-State-ISIS-letters-Sweden-convert-Islam-decapitated-murder-jihadi-Syria

2http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/622126/Europe-migrant-crisis-refugees-Sweden-tensions

3http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359901/Hundreds-migrants-arriving-Norway-mobile-phones-containing-images-executions-severed-heads-dead-children-police-reveal.html#ixzz3uOsR6e7u

LOOK AT THIS DISTURBING VIDEO>

Muslim Migrants warn Germans their days are numbered

Edited by Primus Cura

F@$k them Muslims. Would love for them try to give me a letter. They will be dead before it hits the floor.

Lol! So it's apparent that someone is trying to start a war with the people. Although I think of the current infestation of Europe by these animals tragic. Let's not forget that this next world war is supposed to be between Christianity and Islam. Tptb purposely opened the boarders and are paying them to come. All the while forcing genocide on the European people. So now this letter gets sent and I can already see the natives grouping together to get rid of this problem by any means necessary!

1 hour ago, Quick1966 said:

Lol! So it's apparent that someone is trying to start a war with the people. Although I think of the current infestation of Europe by these animals tragic. Let's not forget that this next world war is supposed to be between Christianity and Islam. Tptb purposely opened the boarders and are paying them to come. All the while forcing genocide on the European people. So now this letter gets sent and I can already see the natives grouping together to get rid of this problem by any means necessary!

This is white genocide. I can't view it any other way.
Europeans have no choice but to fight them if they want to survive.
But now, they're so flooded I don't see how they can rid the invaders without military help.

I'm at the point where I just have to say, if you can't protect yourself, there is only one person to blame for that.  

I've been fortunate to have lived a wild life.  I've gained knowledge along the way that most people never have an opportunity to experience.  I've seen the evils of this world.  I've looked them directly in their eyes and I have broken them.  They are not super humans... as a fighting force they are quite sub par.  They are good at spreading fear to those who are weak and unable, or more likely, unwilling to defend themselves.  

When they come here, they will encounter a force lIke nothing they have seen.  Pissed off Americans with no rules of engagement.  I long for the day that I am unleashed again.  Please.  Leave a note on my doorstep.  I dare them, encourage them even.  Their god doesn't know courage, only fear.  My God gives me courage and strength and guides these hands to provide accurate and devestating blows because I have asked to be his instrument in this war.  

They are coming...arguably they are already here.  Prepare yourselves for a fight.  Get right with the Lord and you'll have no reason to fear the sweet sting of the begining.  

I am here and willing to help anyone who asks.  I have a vast amount of knowledge in evading, tracking, survival in both urban and wilderness settings, Intel gathering (most notably, interrogations).  

I apologize for the rant.  This shit gets my f@$king blood boiling.  I hate that it has come to this.  But it is here and we no longer have a choice.  May God bless us all.

1 person likes this

26 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I'm at the point where I just have to say, if you can't protect yourself, there is only one person to blame for that.  

I've been fortunate to have lived a wild life.  I've gained knowledge along the way that most people never have an opportunity to experience.  I've seen the evils of this world.  I've looked them directly in their eyes and I have broken them.  They are not super humans... as a fighting force they are quite sub par.  They are good at spreading fear to those who are weak and unable, or more likely, unwilling to defend themselves.  

When they come here, they will encounter a force lIke nothing they have seen.  Pissed off Americans with no rules of engagement.  I long for the day that I am unleashed again.  Please.  Leave a note on my doorstep.  I dare them, encourage them even.  Their god doesn't know courage, only fear.  My God gives me courage and strength and guides these hands to provide accurate and devestating blows because I have asked to be his instrument in this war.  

They are coming...arguably they are already here.  Prepare yourselves for a fight.  Get right with the Lord and you'll have no reason to fear the sweet sting of the begining.  

I am here and willing to help anyone who asks.  I have a vast amount of knowledge in evading, tracking, survival in both urban and wilderness settings, Intel gathering (most notably, interrogations).  

I apologize for the rant.  This shit gets my f@$king blood boiling.  I hate that it has come to this.  But it is here and we no longer have a choice.  May God bless us all.

I hear you. You're not alone. The rise in gun sales clearly shows this.
I think there are whole lot of Americans who feel the same way but don't talk openly about it.
I think it's just as important, maybe more so, to be mentally prepared as well as physically prepped.
I'm in alright shape but I'm small and not very strong. I'll have to rely on information I've gathered to survive.
Americans really are a different breed. I think our genetic memory will kick in when truly threatened and then...
:horse2:

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.