Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Riots at meeting Town Hall about the refugee center in Geldermalsen (Netherlands) !!! Opponents Storm the town hall Police solves shots!

15 posts in this topic

The meeting gets out of hand, a lot of panic. Assembly is shut down, there was smoke in the council chamber.
8m
Arjan HoefakkerHoefakker
Thick smoke in the town of Money Malsen, smoke from fireworks seems to enter. Riots walk Iout. Hand

21m
Arjan HoefakkerHoefakker
Choirs outside room, you hear loud bangs of fireworks in window, police are trying to push people back.

http://images0.tcdn.nl/binnenland/article24886734.ece/BINARY/s/Geldermalsen.jpg

ME wipe clean part around town
Raadzaal Geldermalsen cleared
GELDERMALSEN -
The council chamber of Geldermalsen is cleared. The ME has just a portion swept around the town hall. Wednesday night there were riots at the town hall where a meeting is about the arrival of a refugee center. Tonight the city council decides on the arrival of a mega-azc.

http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/24886724/__Rellen_bij_vergadering_azc__.html

http://images0.tcdn.nl/binnenland/article24886812.ece/BINARY/q/Geldermalsen+ME2.png

I wonder who the rioters were, the Local citizens or Muslim hordes? It it's the citizens, then good work, best of luck in taking back your town & country!!!

It's pretty clear that nobody wants refugees so who is pressuring the leaders to take them? Is it only the UN or ????

1 minute ago, BlueHawK said:

I wonder who the rioters were, the Local citizens or Muslim hordes? It it's the citizens, then good work, best of luck in taking back your town & country!!!

Local citizens. They want no refugee center in their town!!

Just now, Primus Cura said:

Local citizens. They want no refugee center in their town!!

Awesome! great to see people standing up for their homes, and not bowing down to the followers of the most intolerant belief system ever invented!

3 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

It's pretty clear that nobody wants refugees so who is pressuring the leaders to take them? Is it only the UN or ????

Local government. Because they have debts. They receive funding for the care of refugees. So they come out of their debts.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.