Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Homeland Security activates new terror warning level

12 posts in this topic

WASHINGTON — Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson Wednesday activated the National Terrorism Advisory System for the first time, warning the public of "self-radicalized actors who could strike with little or no notice."

The bulletin, which marks the addition of a new level of public warning, will be in effect for the next six months, Johnson said. The bulletin states that the department "is especially concerned that terrorist-inspired individuals and homegrown violent extremists may be encouraged or inspired to target public events or places."

Johnson said there was no specific information about a pending attack.

The National Terrorism Advisory System will now issue periodic bulletins to inform the American public of possible threats identified by national security officials.

"We are entering a new phase of the current threat," Johnson said.

The change is designed to provide a more flexible way for federal authorities to communicate the existence of potential threats short of the two-tiered system the department had been using, which would only activate warnings in the event of credible or imminent terrorist threats against the United States.

The National Terrorism Advisory System, which replaced the much-maligned color-coded matrix created in the aftermath of 9/11, had never been activated since its creation because of its high-threshold requirements.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/12/16/terror-warning-level-homeland-security-department-jeh-johnson/77385610/

Terrorometer. 

Well its easy to see that there will now be retaliatory attacks against the terrorists and refugees.

That is inevitable.

"Implications on the homeland" "We're totally screwed!@!?@?!"  "Self radicalized that could attack at any time" "We have NO clue as to what the actual threat is, as we formerly thought it was nefarious 'others' that did this radicalization TO innocent Muslims".

All together, well, we're in deep doodoo, and no clue what to do. We're asking the public to be vigilant, despite all our former advice not to stereotype, because if that neighbor who saw suspicious activity at the home of the California terrorists had not been afraid of being labeled "islamaphobic", people would be alive. Please forget that because of the Obama administration, if certain programs had not been shut down, the female terrorist would never been able to set FOOT in America in the first place.

:JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb::JSfrXsb:

Buh buh we spent billions to fight terror in Iraq and Afghanistan. You mean to tell me all those lives lost and billions spent were all for naught? 14 years later it's the same old BS from an agency that should have been dismantled years ago unless they keep inventing terror to keep themselves relevant......

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

WASHINGTON — Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson Wednesday activated the National Terrorism Advisory System for the first time, warning the public of "self-radicalized actors who could strike with little or no notice."

Interesting that they use the term "actor."

1 person likes this

3 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

I Missed that! I'm sure Jeh will get a stern talking-to for letting That slip ;-)

6 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

"Actor" is a law enforcement accepted term synonymous with "perpetrator." Rather convenient double entendre.

10 minutes ago, Walk Softly said:

Just opened the thread and that was literally the first word I saw. I find that really strange that they say that word. We already feel that the false flags are paid shills or at least who the media interviews. Crisis actors. 

I'm getting SO tired of this utterly BS concept they keep selling of "radicalization" as something done TO someone. Nobody "makes" anyone radical, this is ridiculous. It's something someone is, or becomes, but they are the active participant in becoming so. Not as they always say passively turned to the dark side. No, they go of their own free will, period. :onfire:

4 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

*snip*

Ah, the "Boogeyman Under The Bed" Terror threat level.

Did anyone bother to tell that complete idiot that rational people call that the "Life in general" Threat Level.
(People go apeshit, it is what people do. Nothing new about that, nor did I need the government to tell me about reality.)

3 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Buh buh we spent billions to fight terror in Iraq and Afghanistan. You mean to tell me all those lives lost and billions spent were all for naught? 14 years later it's the same old BS from an agency that should have been dismantled years ago unless they keep inventing terror to keep themselves relevant......

Reagan said it best!" A government bureau is the nearest thing to eternal life we'll ever see on this earth!"

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.