Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Mission creep? UK troops may deploy with Muslim ground army against ISIS – reports

3 posts in this topic

British troops may deploy alongside a new multi-nation Muslim coalition, combining troops from 34 Sunni nations and spearheaded by Saudi Arabia, to fight Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), according to reports.

The UK has suggested it supports the formation of such a force in principle and perhaps in practice.

We welcome countries in the international community doing more to work together to look at fighting terrorism,” a spokesman for Prime Minister David Cameron told news organization IBT on Tuesday.

I think we are still waiting to understand a bit more of the details of it and how it’s going to work,” the spokesman added.

https://www.rt.com/uk/326090-british-troops-syria-isis/

I'm not sure what to make of this. 

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:
British troops may deploy alongside a new multi-nation Muslim coalition, combining troops from 34 Sunni nations and spearheaded by Saudi Arabia, to fight Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), according to reports.

The UK has suggested it supports the formation of such a force in principle and perhaps in practice.

We welcome countries in the international community doing more to work together to look at fighting terrorism,” a spokesman for Prime Minister David Cameron told news organization IBT on Tuesday.

I think we are still waiting to understand a bit more of the details of it and how it’s going to work,” the spokesman added.

https://www.rt.com/uk/326090-british-troops-syria-isis/

I'm not sure what to make of this. 

Well remember that coalition i told you would come about? this may be it.

12 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Well remember that coalition i told you would come about? this may be it.

Yes, it could be, but what a strange combination. lol

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.