Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Turkish MP faces treason charges after telling RT ISIS used Turkey for transiting sarin

8 posts in this topic

A treason investigation has been launched against a Turkish MP who alleged in an exclusive interview with RT that Islamic State jihadists delivered deadly sarin gas to Syria through Turkey.

Ankara’s Chief Prosecutor's Office opened the case against Istanbul MP Eren Erdem of Republican People's Party (CHP) after his interview about sarin was aired on RT on Monday. 

"Chemical weapon materials were brought to Turkey and put together in ISIS camps in Syria, which was known as the Iraqi Al-Qaeda at that time." 

Erdem noted that the chemicals used for the production of weapons did not originate from Turkey. “All basic materials are purchased from Europe. Western institutions should question themselves about these relations. Western sources know very well who carried out the sarin gas attack in Syria,” Erdem told RT.

https://www.rt.com/news/326084-erdem-rt-interview-treason/

I guess see something say something doesn't work in reverse.  

1 person likes this

I said all along that I didn't believe it was Assad using the chemical weapons, but ISIS. I remember one EARLY use by ISIS hit the news, then the next DAY the Obama admin put out a story that not only, the Next Day did Assad use them, but was "experimenting with new types"! This was Years ago - the use by ISIS was never mentioned again til recently.  SO glad to see some truth getting back out!

The entire conflict in Syria was NOT a "Civil war". The Sunni Muslims wanted to turn Syria's secular government into a ... gas.. Caliphate. Before there ever wAS an "ISIS" that was the plan. They HATE Assad because as an "Alawite", he isn't "Muslim Enough" for them! Same reason Obama hates him - the Alawites are considered almost complete apostates by the Sunnis!

:onfire:

15 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

I said all along that I didn't believe it was Assad using the chemical weapons, but ISIS. I remember one EARLY use by ISIS hit the news, then the next DAY the Obama admin put out a story that not only, the Next Day did Assad use them, but was "experimenting with new types"! This was Years ago - the use by ISIS was never mentioned again til recently.  SO glad to see some truth getting back out!

Yup, that makes two of us.

Way back in 2013 the UN determined that the US and UK gave the chemicals to ISIS and taught them how to use them and then put together videos showing Assad did it.

He should face treason since he received the reports from the UN.

6 minutes ago, puffyjedi said:

Way back in 2013 the UN determined that the US and UK gave the chemicals to ISIS and taught them how to use them and then put together videos showing Assad did it.

He should face treason since he received the reports from the UN.

Please provide some links, I'd really like to read more about what you are saying.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.