Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Ukshep

So i just got a new telescope. Where should i look for aliens?

16 posts in this topic

rofl. Its been foggy for a week. cant wait to try it out. I would post pictures but not sure how i would take picture through a lens. The ways i have seen look cheap and nasty.

You could go set up down near the border if you're close.  All kinds of aliens coming across I hear.  0bama telling them to come on over. 

ha - every single time I read - cool!!  comets tonite!!!  Yay!  Look outside.  It's cloudy - oh and will be cloudy for the next several days.  I gave my little telescope to my nephews...

Come to Texas and point that telescope south!

3 minutes ago, CGK said:

Come to Texas and point that telescope south!

Oh my!

:betteryet:

6 hours ago, Ukshep said:

rofl. Its been foggy for a week. cant wait to try it out. I would post pictures but not sure how i would take picture through a lens. The ways i have seen look cheap and nasty.

You'll need an adapter for the type of camera you want to use and the camera itself.  (the more you spend on the camera, the happier you will be with the images you get) You can go with a USB camera or even a large bodied DSLR.  

1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

You'll need an adapter for the type of camera you want to use and the camera itself.  (the more you spend on the camera, the happier you will be with the images you get) You can go with a USB camera or even a large bodied DSLR.  

oh goodie :D i will have to save a little more :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.