Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
rbear

It's all about context

4 posts in this topic

Wow, those ads are about even more than just having a right to owning guns. They're about the interracial family.

Consumer manipulation through advertising.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

5 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Wow, those ads are about even more than just having a right to owning guns. They're about the interracial family.

You know how they like to promote diversity now. While im not racist i find it sickly in a weird sort of way. Diversity is great. And im all for rights. But it seems like diversity is only a pathway to allow minorities to become moderate. Once they become moderate.......Well they take more than they should.and the original nations race starts to decline rapidly. and society declines. And im not saying black people or any other race are barbaric vicious people. But they are victims of the same social media structure as everyone else.

And young people of a non-white ethnicity are destroying a lot of shit in the name of equality and rights and no one dare say shit because of political correctness. Its like a fat man begging for food because he is starving. When in reality he has had more than enough! (and im allowed to shame fat people because im a fat f*** so you fat lovers can f*** right off!)

The fact is in many area's equality is passed the 50% mark. Its no longer about being equal its about them taking what the f*** they want because no one dare stand up and say what they think for fear of losing their job or being plastered in a news paper as a bigot.

I SAY f*** IT ALL

1 person likes this

I know there are more mixed race families now than in the 50s BUT I don't think the numbers reflect anything near status quo.. It's a propaganda machine...white celebrities adopting black babies, Kim and Kanye and advertisers promoting it as trendy. Do black celebrities ever adopt white children from foster care or black babies from Africa? If so, we never hear about it.

This ad is just another infiltration into the social mindset. Oddly enough they are promoting a straight family rather than a couple guys kissing because that's promoted as being normal too.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.