Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JibbyJedi

The Mandela Effect

11 posts in this topic

I see more glitches with Star Wars more than any other movie(s) franchises, probably why Lucas made so many versions and changed original stuff in the remakes, more hiding this stuff in the mess of it all.   I remember "Luke.... I am your father."  

I remember Interview With A Vampire, Sex In The City, and most of the others I've came across people reference.   Darth Vader said "Luke..... (long pause).... (camera pans to Luke, then Luke looked up at him).... (cuts back to Vader) I am your father!"

See if any of these jog your memories.... http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories

http://www.buymoviepostersinc.com/images/g_image/item-000313.jpg

I suppose no one has ever heard of or remembers Ghostbusters 2 being advertised with alien ghosts as the plot?  Their leader was named Miran and he looked almost like a Gremlin?   It changed before the film came out and I was in the theater like "Huh, WTF is this Vigo painting BS?  Where's Miran and the aliens??"  Can't even find a peep about it online anywhere, if anyone can I'll be your best buddy! lol

-- Grav.... check out the floor design from the only Ghostbusters 2 everyone remembers.... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SAAW59mkLb0/UmwmgVGu7VI/AAAAAAAAAtA/jfS6XQZH4Js/s1600/ghostbusters+2.jpg   ....Alien Skies stuff snuck in there eh?

So many things change on me with movies & TV shows & different well known memories, but I end up with both after realizing the change.  When the show Sliders came out back in the 90s I was loving it because it reminded me of my travels here, running jokes with my ex when I'd notice the change and tell her soon as I noticed, I'd do the show intro whisper.....Slidersss.....

Some nights when I'd get good and tanked because I fkn need it here sometimes, I'd go crazy online and show my ex all the errors in timelines and the 2-3 different realities layered up, she'd say "STFU, GTFO...." then swear at me, then make a nervous laugh.  

I've noticed this Mandela Effect most of my life and thought it was me most of that time, it's good to hear others are noticing because I feel somewhat sane again seeing so many people say the same things.   This internet has been a fantastic method for clarifying errors in our reality, no? lol

Edited by JibbyJedi

7 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

I see more glitches with Star Wars more than any other movie(s) franchises, probably why Lucas made so many versions and changed original stuff in the remakes, more hiding this stuff in the mess of it all.   I remember "Luke.... I am your father."  

I remember Interview With A Vampire, Sex In The City, and most of the others I've came across people reference.   Darth Vader said "Luke..... (long pause).... (camera pans to Luke, then Luke looked up at him).... (cuts back to Vader) I am your father!"

See if any of these jog your memories.... http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories

http://www.buymoviepostersinc.com/images/g_image/item-000313.jpg

I suppose no one has ever heard of or remembers Ghostbusters 2 being advertised with alien ghosts as the plot?  Their leader was named Miran and he looked almost like a Gremlin?   It changed before the film came out and I was in the theater like "Huh, WTF is this Vigo painting BS?  Where's Miran and the aliens??"  Can't even find a peep about it online anywhere, if anyone can I'll be your best buddy! lol

-- Grav.... check out the floor design from the only Ghostbusters 2 everyone remembers.... http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-SAAW59mkLb0/UmwmgVGu7VI/AAAAAAAAAtA/jfS6XQZH4Js/s1600/ghostbusters+2.jpg   ....Alien Skies stuff snuck in there eh?

So many things change on me with movies & TV shows & different well known memories, but I end up with both after realizing the change.  When the show Sliders came out back in the 90s I was loving it because it reminded me of my travels here, running jokes with my ex when I'd notice the change and tell her soon as I noticed, I'd do the show intro whisper.....Slidersss.....

Some nights when I'd get good and tanked because I fkn need it here sometimes, I'd go crazy online and show my ex all the errors in timelines and the 2-3 different realities layered up, she'd say "STFU, GTFO...." then swear at me, then make a nervous laugh.  

I've noticed this Mandela Effect most of my life and thought it was me most of that time, it's good to hear others are noticing because I feel somewhat sane again seeing so many people say the same things.   This internet has been a fantastic method for clarifying errors in our reality, no? lol

I cant find many people who have seen the  version of goonies where theres an octopus or squid in the water that one eye willys ship is in.it was just on t.v not to long ago.no octopus!!

1 minute ago, yaknow said:

I cant find many people who have seen the  version of goonies where theres an octopus or squid in the water that one eye willys ship is in.it was just on t.v not to long ago.no octopus!!

Do you remember the scene where Troy grabbed the map from Mikey at the store and rolled it up then lit it and smoked it?  That's why the map was burned along it's edges.

lol

3 minutes ago, JibbyJedi said:

Do you remember the scene where Troy grabbed the map from Mikey at the store and rolled it up then lit it and smoked it?  That's why the map was burned along it's edges.

lol

Thats crazy.i didnt know it was a deleted scene!how would i have seen it 20 yrs ago.they didnt have dvds with deleted scenes!and deleted scenes def didnt come on the vhs.lol

10 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Thats crazy.i didnt know it was a deleted scene!how would i have seen it 20 yrs ago.they didnt have dvds with deleted scenes!and deleted scenes def didnt come on the vhs.lol

I'll let Dr. Evil explain it....

https://i.imgflip.com/vrz7h.jpg

My rule of thumb is, when watching "deleted scenes", if you are saying to yourself/the TV.... "Awww why would they take this scene out of there! That was awesome!"   ... those I call the timeline scenes, and deleted scenes where the acting is just horrible that you say, "Man that was pretty bad, glad they left that out."  ... those I call actual deleted scenes.  I bet I'm way more right than I am wrong doing it that way too, lol.  

Here's an example of what I'd call "a good choice to delete", probably a legit deletion....

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, yaknow said:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=829_1463533765

Another mandela effect!i thought c3po got tore to pieces and then when they put him back together he had a silver leg? @JibbyJedi you should know my friend

There's something wicked going on.  He didn't have a silver CGI leg in the originals.  Looks inserted into all the copies I've found of it.  Special edition changes perhaps?  I'll have to check my old VCR tapes to make certain..... no AI is changing those online.

They're sticking something in our faces with all these different colored C3PO body parts.  Why did he need a red arm in the latest SW?  No reason for it whatsoever but had to be in there?  I think it's referring to a sun or planet.

EDIT -- Just busted them on doing a switcheroo.... at the part where he says "I didn't know I had it in me" after Luke let him down easy on the floating throne chair, his left leg was silver, while levitating though it was his right leg.  I HIGHLY doubt the actor after a break put the silver leg on the wrong foot to complete the scene.   There's a scene in Jedi where Lando's belt does change shoulder position though when he's talking to Han about not seeing the Falcon anymore.... I saw that one back in the 80s.   This silver leg is BS... 15 seconds after that scene his leg is back to gold again.  Someone, maybe Lucas in the special eds, is fukn with us.

Edited by JibbyJedi

On Monday, December 14, 2015 at 10:42 AM, yaknow said:

I cant find many peosorry  who have seen the  version of goonies where theres an octopus or squid in the water that one eye willys ship is in.it was just on t.v not to long ago.no octopus!!

That wad Meant to be an extended scene but they dropped it in the final shoot.. So sorRy but no mandela Effect, justo the wankers In hollYwood

On 12/13/2015 at 5:33 PM, JibbyJedi said:

I believe there was a major shift or slide in the 90s because I remember by kids had most of the Berenstein Bear books in the early 90s. They are all BerenstAin now and the family of the author claims their name was always BerenstAin. I also remember deaths differently and have to look up celebrities only to find they are still alive in this timeline.

6 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

I believe there was a major shift or slide in the 90s because I remember by kids had most of the Berenstein Bear books in the early 90s. They are all BerenstAin now and the family of the author claims their name was always BerenstAin. I also remember deaths differently and have to look up celebrities only to find they are still alive in this timeline.

Yep.  Do they really say BerenSTAIN and not STEIN bears?  I use to call them "The Bed Stain Bears" because of the spelling when I was a kid.... so this one for me was always Berenstain, not the joo name version.   If they did mess with timeline or change the past, is it possible to detect that change?  I think if changing the past was possible, there would be some kind of built in mechanism for a defense against such a thing in this Matrix-Nature reality.   Like free will violations, a counter measure should or would be enacted to compensate, like "an awakening" to some of it,  I think the fractals of it all would dictate that an immune system response would occur for any disease to the normalcy of this system, my opinion.

@JibbyJedi

I recently came across a reference to "Chaos: Making a New Science" by James Gleick and thought of you because he talks about fractals.

We humans,by nature, desire order and predictability in our world. Perhaps this partly explains the apparent negligence of non-linear systems and aperiodic phenomena and the stubborn resistance to attempts to explain or model them. In his book, Chaos, James Gleick chronicles the emergence of chaos theory from the first romantic insights to the dire ordeals endured by a few courageous thinkers.

The scientists Gleick presents weren't quite as comfortable following the well-trodden paths. They realized the shortcomings of science in explaining nature's most elusive behaviors and were driven by the desire to understand them. These brave and curious few listened to the voice of these neglected behaviors and heard a strangely magical song that entranced them, and they could not turn away.

http://www.jedigirl.com/www/cool_books/chaos/chaos-james_gleick.html

Maybe glitches or timelines are nothing short of chaos.

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.