Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CSB

Today the Federal Aviation Administration announced new rules for drones and tethered flying toys .

4 posts in this topic

Today the Federal Aviation Administration announced new rules for drones and tethered flying toys .

Today the Federal Aviation Administration announced new rules, effective December 21, requiring that flying toys weighing more than 0.55 pounds be subject to strict federal regulation and oversight. Officially dubbed Operation Grinch, the rules apply to all remotely controlled flying devices, from weaponized drones down to tethered toy model airplanes.

"Make no mistake: unmanned aircraft enthusiasts are aviators, and with that title comes a great deal of responsibility," said US Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx, noting that failure to comply could result in a $250,000 fine and three years' imprisonment.

Here is the faa document :

https://www.faa.gov/uas/registration/faqs/

Edited by CSB

CSB... 25000 watt inverters...

Not trying to be sarcastic, but thats a pretty serious inverter, Mind telling us where you get them? Or should I assume that you may have added an extra zero by accident?

4 hours ago, Millevolt said:

CSB... 25000 watt inverters...

Not trying to be sarcastic, but thats a pretty serious inverter, Mind telling us where you get them? Or should I assume that you may have added an extra zero by accident?

LOL Ya it would be . 2500 .  I could run a whole town on 25,000 . Darn keyboards

1 person likes this

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.