Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

German motorway after refugees pass through

9 posts in this topic

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b99_1450199180

This garbage goes on for miles.

And here's another one where they are dumping their trash over the balconies into the courtyard. (Germany again) The complex looks like it might have been a decent place before all the trash. What do they think is going to happen, it'll magically clean itself up? I wonder if the property owners can take them to court or if they would be branded as racists for objecting to having their property destroyed by tenants. That vid is from October.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=a01_1444530043

:ohmy:

Who is giving them all that stuff their just discarding?

I don't think the landlord of the building can go after the tenants.
I'm sure the "refugees" are on public assistance so they would have to go after the government to get reimbursed.
I think the property owner has to take care of it all along with any damage on the inside or they can be sued for allowing a dirty or unsafe environment.
Maybe the laws are different there though. Maybe it's a government run building.

Shouldn't securing the supply chain be a top priority for government? It is also the responsibility of the freight companies to insure the safety of their drivers. You have to wonder why this problem has been going on for months yet no solutions are brought forward. What kind of pussy military can't keep rabid dogs off a highway?

6 hours ago, Sky Cat said:

How the Hades the liberals can consider these barbarians to be "refugees", or beleive we should Coddle them is beyond me. Why do they think they would behave ANY differently if they took them to the US? :lulz3:

9 hours ago, RabidWolf said:

Oh wow, there are a lot of them. 
I wonder how they feel when they see the pics of all their donations strewn all over the ground.
There was one called No Borders that urged a woman who was raped by "migrants" not to report it.

CLAIM: ‘No Borders’ Activist Gang Raped By Migrants, Pressured Into Silence To Not ‘Damage Cause’
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/10/06/no-borders-activist-gang-raped-migrants-pressured-silence-not-damage-cause/

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.