Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
daersoulkeeper

Santa Claus is an ANAGRAM

7 posts in this topic

an·a·gram
ˈanəˌɡram/
noun

1. a word, phrase, or name formed by rearranging the letters of another, such ascinema, formed from iceman.

If we re-arrange Santa Claus we get Satan Lucas.  Come to find out Lucas in Latin AND English both mean's "bringer of light" 

Satan's name itself according to wikipedia means "light bearer"

So here we have Santa Claus re-arranged to Satan Lucas translating to Light bearer / Bringer of light....what are those odds?!?!

where does Santa Claus Live?  North Pole...

Isaiah 14:13 
King James 2000 Bible
For you have said in your heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the farthest sides of the north:

Matthew 4:8 
Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

(NORTH POLE MERCATOR MAP MADE IN 1569)

link to image of a mountain at the exact center of the north pole DIRECTLY BENEATH POLARIS

The Puranic and Sumerian traditions also spoke of this “Mount Sumeru.” In Ancient Iran they spoke of Mount Hara Berezaiti with a celestial spring on its highest peak in the realm of the stars. In ancient Chinese writings there is Mount Khun-Lun with a bronze Pillar of Heaven at the summit where the immortals dwell. 

The 14th century writings Inventio Fortunata by Nicholas de Linna and The Itinerium of Jacobus Cnoyen mention the magnetic mountain being so powerful that it pulled the nails right out of explorer’s boats! The encircling whirlpool and four directional rivers (look at Mercator map)  surrounding the mountain were said to change every 6 hours causing the tides, comparing them to the “breath of God” at the “naval of the Earth,” inhaling and exhaling the great seas. 

Daniel 4:10-11King James Version (KJV)

10 Thus were the visions of mine head in my bed; I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great.

11 The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth:

also known to ancient cultures all around the world as THE WORLD TREE. located at the exact center of the earth - DIRECTLY BENEATH POLARIS - 

http://shapeofthought.typepad.com/.a/6a0115715f88d4970c013485bca77d970c-500wi

Book Of Enoch CHAPTER 18

I saw the winds of heaven which turn and bring the circumference of the sun and all the stars to their setting. 5. I saw the winds on the earth carrying the clouds: I saw ⌈⌈the paths of the angels. I saw⌉⌉ at the end of the earth the firmament of the heaven above. And I proceeded and saw a place which burns day and night, where there are seven mountains of magnificent stones, three towards the east, and three towards the south. 7. And as for those towards the east, one was of coloured stone, and one of pearl, and one of jacinth, and those towards the south of red stone. 8. But the middle one reached to heaven like the throne of God, of alabaster, and the summit of the throne was of sapphire. 9. And I saw a flaming fire. And beyond these mountains 10. is a region the end of the great earth: there the heavens were completed.

easier to view format: http://lunaticoutpost.com/thread-609817.html

Edited by daersoulkeeper
3 people like this

And "Old Nick" is defined as the devil.  Santa crawls down the chimney to the fire.  The coincidences are a bit too much.

1 person likes this

So pretty much,the bible is a true story told in riddles.the earth is flat with a magnetic mountain at the north pole.Satan who ever it is,wants ur soul!and we pretty much still worship him by celebrating dec 25.

1 person likes this

22 minutes ago, yaknow said:

So pretty much,the bible is a true story told in riddles.the earth is flat with a magnetic mountain at the north pole.Satan who ever it is,wants ur soul!and we pretty much still worship him by celebrating dec 25.

it only seem's like riddles because tons of it has been taken out (this is not true in the Ethiopian bible)  at the Council of Nicaea 325 AD

1 person likes this

Why am I always out of likes!! 

Good stuff.... now let's get to the north pole already, I have a few complaints I want to file with Mt Zeus.

2 people like this

Santa clause and Christmas trees, and all of this I think was German Nazi era stuff.  Yule time celebrations are age old, and based on Winter Solstice. 

Santa Clause has also been accused of breaking into people's homes in the middle of the night while their chimney had nice warm fires going on.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8g1TtJqHY_s

Santa Clause has also been accused of profiling prospective receivers of gifts, stating that they were either too nice or too naughty. 

Santa Clause has also been noted to be seen in multiple places throughout the world at the same time, having his picture taken with little children who tell them what they want. 

Obamagrinch has been accused of playing the part of Santa Clause in reverse role play, taking away life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness instead of having a reason for the season.  And oh, yeah, Buh Humbug!

Santa clause has been responsible for running over grandmas after having too many eggnogs becoming too intoxicated to drive reindeer. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.