Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

Merkel on the Cover of Time Magazine (updated! get your mind blown!)

46 posts in this topic

I received Time Magazine in the mail the other day. Merkel is on the Cover and it's the creepiest painting I have ever seen.  Last night I had a good look at the cover and freaked out. Take a good look at the cover and tell me if you see what I see.

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/timemagazine_poy_cover_750.jpg?quality=75&strip=color

On the right side of the portrait, directly across from her ear, it looks like there is a bull with ears and red glowing eye. 

On her right shoulder I see a owl. Just the eyes and pointy ears.

Her mouth is crooked. The left corner of her mouth, the red lipstick is dripping as if she has blood dripping from her mouth.

Anyone else see these things?  I need to check it out a bit further. Might be something else I'm missing..

1 minute ago, RabidWolf said:

Are we sure the person who did that "artwork" didn't dislike her, a lot? 

Did you notice the pronounced ventriloquist dummy mouth-to-chin lines?
Like so; https://maelstrasia.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/ventriloquist-dummy-viiii.jpg

lmao

Good catch. I didn't notice that.  Im not sure why Time used that Photo.

The M in Time is right in the middle of her head like horns too.

14 minutes ago, CGK said:

I received Time Magazine in the mail the other day. Merkel is on the Cover and it's the creepiest painting I have ever seen.  Last night I had a good look at the cover and freaked out. Take a good look at the cover and tell me if you see what I see.

https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/timemagazine_poy_cover_750.jpg?quality=75&strip=color

On the right side of the portrait, directly across from her ear, it looks like there is a bull with ears and red glowing eye. 

Her mouth is crooked. The left corner of her mouth, the red lipstick is dripping as if she has blood dripping from her mouth.

Anyone else see these things?  I need to check it out a bit further. Might be something else I'm missing..

What noticed right away was that she looks like a blond hitler with a shave. Same eyes and facial features!

10 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

What noticed right away was that she looks like a blond hitler with a shave. Same eyes and facial features!

well she is supposed to be hitlers daughter. Did you not know?

see image from google. Hitlers mother i believe. Female resemblance.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bVRiRpsmcHQ/Vjwj-k8IE2I/AAAAAAAA5wk/SUEAGAkNp6M/s1600/q.jpg

if you do a search for angela's parents i see zero resemblance. But if i look at hitler and eva i see a big resemblance.

Just now, Ukshep said:

well she is supposed to be hitlers daughter. Did you not know?

Yeah I've heard the rumors. Although once you see both their pictures side by side it looks to be very plausible as the resemblance is striking! I also heard Barbara Bush is Aleister Crowleys illegitimate daughter as well. Look at those twos pictures side by side!?

28 minutes ago, CGK said:

Here is the hd version - https://timedotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/12/poy-cover-final.jpg?quality=75&strip=color&w=1012

Im going to go run it through an image editor i have an idea. Theory i wish to test

@CGK I did what i planned to. the one sided features made think of mirroring so i did. And i see a f***ing demon. And some weird head shit. CHECK BEHIND THE M, its looks like a gremlin. wearing a cloak with arms and legs. WHAT THE F!

You can click the image for a bigger view.

imgur.thumb.png.a485221b03ea4cf00283f0e4

29 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

@CGK I did what i planned to. the one sided features made think of mirroring so i did. And i see a f***ing demon. And some weird head shit. CHECK BEHIND THE M, its looks like a gremlin. wearing a cloak with arms and legs. WHAT THE F!

You can click the image for a bigger view.

imgur.thumb.png.a485221b03ea4cf00283f0e4

COP has an image uploads service now?

Just now, Sky Cat said:

COP has an image uploads service now?

Nah.... Just me.

This time it falls under fair use :D

Just now, Ukshep said:

Nah.... Just me.

This time it falls under fair use :D

Admin power! :37Vju9V:

There is a grey alien between her eyes and some other symbol on her double chin. It resembles a caudecus but not quite. Another one on her chest resembles a butterfly. Behind her it looks like explosions. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.