Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

Hackers trace ISIS TWITTER accounts back to internet addresses owned by UK government

6 posts in this topic

Off Drudge Report

Hackers trace ISIS Twitter accounts back to internet addresses linked to Department of Work and Pensions

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/hackers-trace-isis-twitter-accounts-7010417

-

Teenage computer experts unveil astonishing web of unpublicised interactions linking extremist social media mouthpieces to the British government

Hackers have claimed that a number of Islamic State supporters' social media accounts are being run from internet addresses linked to the Department of Work and Pensions.

A group of four young computer experts who call themselves VandaSec have unearthed evidence indicating that at least three ISIS-supporting accounts can be traced back to the DWP's London offices.

Every computer and mobile phone logs onto the internet using an IP address, which is a type of identification number.

Update: British government admits it can't stop ISIS extremists using internet addresses

The hacking collective showed Mirror Online details of the IP addresses used by a trio of separate digital jihadis to access Twitter accounts, which were then used to carry out online recruitment and propaganda campaigns.

1 person likes this

Shocked, Shocked I tell you!

Well, they found out that there were 72 people on the terror watchlist working for Homeland security. I bet they find connections between those in the States & Britain!

Im not surprised by this at all. Because the job centers near me have public pc's for those looking for work to write up things. and they have the internet. Just saying!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/technology-science/technology/hackers-trace-isis-twitter-accounts-7010417

I couldn't find the post here that they had traced IP addresses ISIS used to the British Department of Works. Turns out Britain has SOLD large numbers of "extra" IP addresses, these were sold to Saudi Telecom and the Saudi-based Mobile Telecommunications !!?!@#?!@?#?!@#?!@

So ISIS tweeats now traced to the Saudis!?!?!?!@!?!?

:lulz3:

If this were ANY other country, there'd be immediate SANCTIONS, UN resolutions drawn up, the works. Oh, but the Saudis are "our biggest ally in the middle east", we NEED their "help"  - ROAST the b*stards! :onfire:

I'm beginning to think that no matter what evidence ppl show some will still not wake up to the fact that a lot of governments are involved with this mess. The sad part is that there is a ton of evidence that points to the U.S. And Britain and Israel as for funding and training Isis. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.