Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Bear Prepares a Salmon Meal for President Obama - Running Wild with Bear Grylls (Sneak Peek)

9 posts in this topic

Bear Grylls treats President Obama to an Alaskan treat: fresh salmon.
» Watch Running Wild with Bear Grylls Thursday December 17 10/9c on NBC!

Is this idiot the president or a wanna be actor?  Well, he's already an actor, but you know what I mean. With all the crap going on in the world, he can just turn off any sense of responsibility and waste time doing this?  Most people with a high pressure position work until they solve problems, but not this guy!  Between his and Michelle's dancing and parading around with Hollywood stars and the golf course... well, on second thought maybe we're better off with them doing nothing...

He's been watching Putin's outdoor videos and figured he needed to try do the same! :jptdknpa:

Just now, Sky Cat said:

He's been watching Putin's outdoor videos and figured he needed to try do the same! :jptdknpa:

You're right!  I wonder if he's seen the memes. :bananadancing:

1 person likes this

Did this guy really convince the President of the United states to eating more or less road kill? What an IDIOT and Chump! :jptdknpa::jptdknpa:

Who still watches this show? I mean this is the same guy that got outed as fraud when the show admitted bear doesn't really sleep out in the wilderness he goes to a hotel or an RV!

53 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Who still watches this show? I mean this is the same guy that got outed as fraud when the show admitted bear doesn't really sleep out in the wilderness he goes to a hotel or an RV!

No wonder Obama was on then, both frauds ;-)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.