Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbear

Trump Hits New Poll High as Latinos Mobilize

5 posts in this topic

Donald Trump has emerged unscathed and with higher ratings than ever before following his “block Muslim immigration” comments—and now Latinos across America have promised to “flood” the voter rolls with millions of immigrants to defeat him if he should win the Republican nomination.

According to the results of the latest Monmouth University poll surveying voters identifying as Republican or independents leaning toward the GOP, Trump took 41 percent, nearly tripling the support of his closest rival, Texas Senator Ted Cruz, who took 14 percent,  while all other candidates polled well below 5 percent.

According to the press release which accompanied the poll results, the new figures “represent a big jump in Trump’s support and a rearrangement of the deck chairs in the second tier. After polling between 26 percent and 30 percent in Monmouth polls throughout the late summer and fall, Trump’s showing has increased by 13 points from his 28 percent result in mid-October.

“It has become abundantly clear that Trump is giving his supporters exactly what they want,” said Patrick Murray, director of the independent Monmouth University Polling Institute in West Long Branch, NJ.

Among various demographic groups, Trump picked up 13 points among those with a high school education, earning 54 percent support with that group, and 11 points with those identifying with the Tea Party, earning 52 percent with that group.

Regardless of whether they supported Trump, 30 percent said they would be enthusiastic if he were the nominee, compared to 37 percent who said they would be satisfied. Just 12 percent said they would be dissatisfied, while 16 percent said they would be upset.

At the same time, Latino activists have vowed to “flood voter rolls” with immigrants to make sure that whoever wins the Democratic Party’s nomination will beat Trump should he win the Republican nomination.

According to a report in the Washington Times, Latino activists have vowed to sign up one million immigrants—mostly Mexicans—for citizenship and then quickly register them to vote in time “to punish Donald Trump and his fellow Republicans at the polls in November for their harsh rhetoric.”

cont

Latinos obviously are clueless about the Muslim agenda to kill all Christians or they wouldn't be supporting their own genocide. That's how TBTP rolls, keep everyone in the dark.

Are Democrats so in love with Hillary that they won't vote for the one candidate trying to preserve the Constitution? 

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

Latinos obviously are clueless about the Muslim agenda to kill all Christians or they wouldn't be supporting their own genocide. That's how TBTP rolls, keep everyone in the dark.

Jewish Zuckerberg Allies with  Rubio to Push for Infinity Mosle

How is it possible that even a single Republican is looking at Marco Rubio like “yeah, that mexican represents my interests, I think I’ll choose him over the blond guy who is going to build a wall and ban Islam”?

It’s mind-boggling.

Breitbart:

In January of 2015, a handful of Senators quietly introduced new legislation in Congress that would allow for virtually unlimited Muslim immigration into the United States – lifting caps entirely on several categories of visas favored by immigrants from Muslim countries.

The Mark Zuckerberg-backed legislation, S.153, is called theImmigration Innovation Act (or I-Squared), and it has taken on new significance following the terrorist attacks in San Bernardino. Those attacks were only possible due to Muslim immigration: Syed Farook is reportedly the child of Pakistani immigrants, and his jihadi bride, Tashfeen Malik, was reportedly born in Pakistan. cont

8 hours ago, rbear said:

Jewish Zuckerberg Allies with  Rubio to Push for Infinity Mosle

How is it possible that even a single Republican is looking at Marco Rubio like “yeah, that mexican represents my interests, I think I’ll choose him over the blond guy who is going to build a wall and ban Islam”?

It’s mind-boggling.

Breitbart:

In January of 2015, a handful of Senators quietly introduced new legislation in Congress that would allow for virtually unlimited Muslim immigration into the United States – lifting caps entirely on several categories of visas favored by immigrants from Muslim countries.

The Mark Zuckerberg-backed legislation, S.153, is called theImmigration Innovation Act (or I-Squared), and it has taken on new significance following the terrorist attacks in San Bernardino. Those attacks were only possible due to Muslim immigration: Syed Farook is reportedly the child of Pakistani immigrants, and his jihadi bride, Tashfeen Malik, was reportedly born in Pakistan. cont

Well the thing that kills me is he's Cuban! His family fled communism to come here! And now he sold out his family to bring the same shit here that they left? This guy is an a$$hole all the way!

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.