Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
thedudeabides

The next 3 years.

24 posts in this topic

I have said for 5 years the end would begin In 2016. It will start with the collapse of the world economy. This will result in a cascade effect all throughout the world. Civil wars will erupt everywhere. Nations will crumble, many returning to the dark ages for a time.  All infrastructure will be disabled or destroyed due to civil unrest. The world governments will bide there time, keeping there armies in check and at the ready for the wars over resources.

 

The United states will experience the beginning of civil war in early 2017, not due to the economic issues, but due to a republican/conservative president being elected. The reason of this war will be fueled by liberal activists, who will rile up the African Americans throughout the nation. This will be done through false declarations of an intent of the gop to re-enslave them. Also, the majority of these activists will be communist infiltrators. Whose sole purpose is to cause chaos.

The resulting war will leave most of American cities utterly destroyed. Those in the cities will be living wrol. It will be utter chose for months. Food will run out quickly within 72 hours, millions will die. Within months 10s of millions will starve. 

Meanwhile those countries which are communist, will be thriving. Mainly due to there system of rule. Countries like Russia and China will be thriving, mainly due to the docile/indoctrinated disposition of there people. While the democracies of the world fall to shambles, unable to do anything against the civil unrest.

While democracy is at its weakest, they will seize upon the opportunity to attack, any cities left Wil be struck with tactical nukes. Destroying any means of coastal recovery, the government will be forced to the central plains, using whatever is left of the military to hold at the app lacing and rockies.

 

The end result I do not yet see, but, I know hard times are coming. Be prepared.

This is all a a predicted scenario I personally believe has a high statistical chance of occurring.

Edited by thedudeabides
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

I have said for 5 years the end would begin In 2016. It will start with the collapse of the world economy. This will result in a cascade effect all throughout the world. Civil wars will erupt everywhere. Nations will crumble, many returning to the dark ages for a time.  All infrastructure will be disabled or destroyed due to civil unrest. The world governments will bide there time, keeping there armies in check and at the ready for the wars over resources.

 

The United states will experience the beginning of civil war in early 2017, not due to the economic issues, but due to a republican/conservative president being elected. The reason of this war will be fueled by liberal activists, who will rile up the African Americans throughout the nation. This will be done through false declarations of an intent of the gop to re-enslave them. Also, the majority of these activists will be communist infiltrators. Whose sole purpose is to cause chaos.

The resulting war will leave most of American cities utterly destroyed. Those in the cities will be living wrol. It will be utter chose for months. Food will run out quickly within 72 hours, millions will die. Within months 10s of millions will starve. 

Meanwhile those countries which are communist, will be thriving. Mainly due to there system of rule. Countries like Russia and China will be thriving, mainly due to the docile/indoctrinated disposition of there people. While the democracies of the world fall to shambles, unable to do anything against the civil unrest.

While democracy is at its weakest, they will seize upon the opportunity to attack, any cities left Wil be struck with tactical nukes. Destroying any means of coastal recovery, the government will be forced to the central plains, using whatever is left of the military to hold at the app lacing and rockies.

 

The end result I do not yet see, but, I know hard times are coming. Be prepared.

This is all a a predicted scenario I personally believe has a high statistical chance of occurring.

I agree with just about everything except the communist thriving part. My family fled Cuba in the 60s and that place is a shit hole and will never be anything but that. I think Russia and her people will be ok but China is just as bad as Cuba in the sense that the only people doing good there are people who are high up in the government and tow the line. But I will agree they've been brainwashed for too long and don't see them up rising anytime soon. Good post?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I agree with just about everything except the communist thriving part. My family fled Cuba in the 60s and that place is a shit hole and will never be anything but that. I think Russia and her people will be ok but China is just as bad as Cuba in the sense that the only people doing good there are people who are high up in the government and tow the line. But I will agree they've been brainwashed for too long and don't see them up rising anytime soon. Good post?

Thanks. When I say they will thrive I simply mean they have a system in place much more capable of coping with economic termoil. Mainly because, well the people are used to it. Americans are spoiled brats these days. We would not survive any other great  depression. Well we would survive but I see multiple nations being formed from  the aftermath.

Edited by thedudeabides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, thedudeabides said:

Thanks. When I say they will thrive I simply mean they have a system in place much more capable of coping with economic termoil. Mainly because, well the people are used to it. Americans are spoiled brats these days. We would not survive any other great  depression. Well we would survive but I see multiple nations being formed from  the aftermath.

No argument there. Spoiled we are indeed especially millennials( my generation)?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Thanks. When I say they will thrive I simply mean they have a system in place much more capable of coping with economic termoil. Mainly because, well the people are used to it. Americans are spoiled brats these days. We would not survive any other great  depression. Well we would survive but I see multiple nations being formed from  the aftermath.

With no skills. Never plucked a chicken in their life and thinks food only comes from a grocery store. Once you become solely dependent on the system then you're doomed. I have engineers in my family...I'll keep them up and running at all costs because they solve problems. I'm good but they're even better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You think a Republican will win? I figure Hillary has been told she's in, voters or no voters. No matter who the next POTUS is, the world is standing on a banana peel in quicksand. It can't go on. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. It's looking grim. :akomjiis:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gotta agree Dude. Plus like Grav said their prolly gonna install hitlary to the presidency no matter the outcome of the vote. I personally see something coming out of the election like that. Someone not sure who yet will have popular vote but Hitlary will get the elec college votes and people are gonna go nuts. Kinda like that South Park episode. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

With no skills. Never plucked a chicken in their life and thinks food only comes from a grocery store. Once you become solely dependent on the system then you're doomed. I have engineers in my family...I'll keep them up and running at all costs because they solve problems. I'm good but they're even better.

So true. I think that it'd be good to add also the relationships that we make/have now while things look good are the only ones your gonna be able to trust after collapse. Even then people are unpredictable and can still break your trust but the alliances that we have now I feel are gonna be key for the future.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, grav said:

You think a Republican will win? I figure Hillary has been told she's in, voters or no voters. No matter who the next POTUS is, the world is standing on a banana peel in quicksand. It can't go on. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. It's looking grim. :akomjiis:

I'm sure Hillary got the nod a while back. But I thing the big players also didn't account for Trumps popularity either. That being said Trump might win then gets made a martyr. Then they'll find a way to just give it to Hillary anyways. No matter what though it's gonna be one hell of a show.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got info a while back saying 2nd half of 2015 into 2016. it seems like it was 100% accurate given recent times. I cant find the post from dj where i posted but i found the first time i mentioned it here 6 months back.

On 15/06/2015 at 10:04 AM, Ukshep said:

Sounds Plausible give all the attention Texas is being given lately. I believe the shit will soon hit the fan. I told everyone a while back the 2nd half of 2015 is one to watch (even before jade helm was announced). And its now all culminating. I dont claim to know what will happen, nothing might even come of it. But it all seems to be starting now. And heading for this date.

That said the start is only a distraction, which is what we have been witnessing as of late. And may not involve the economy as of yet. But its not far before it comes into play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well if you find yourself stranded in michigan, go to the thumb. My family is rather large and will doing well. Look for the town of Kingston, very small. If I find you and you give me your name up front on here I will bring you back with me.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What about a GOP nomination other than Trump.  Causing Trump to go third party, splitting the repub vote.... Hillary wins.  Just a thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.