Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Maryland Man Accused of Providing Material Support to ISIS

9 posts in this topic

The FBI has arrested an Edgewood, Maryland, man suspected of providing material support to ISIS.

Mohamad Elshinawy allegedly pledged his allegiance to ISIS and said his "soul was over there with the jihadists," according to the FBI.

Elshinawy was formally charged Monday in U.S. District court in Baltimore with attempting to provide material support or resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization, obstruction of agency proceedings, and making false statements and falsifying or concealing material facts.

The FBI said Elshinawy was instructed by ISIS to "cause destruction" or to conduct a terrorist attack in the United States. He allegedly pretended to sell printers on eBay to mask payments coming from a suspected ISIS operative. Elshinawy received the payments through Western Union and PayPal, authorities said.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/local/Maryland-Man-Accused-of-Providing-Material-Support-to-ISIS-361883441.html

Mohammed, the most popular name. When someone calls out "Mohammed" everyone in the room says: What? Kind of defeats the purpose of having a name. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They're all over. 
 

Tenth Minnesota Man Charged with Conspiracy to Provide Material Support to ISIL 
Three Co-Conspirators Have Already Pleaded Guilty; Five Expected to Go to Trial in May 2016

Abdirizak Mohamed Warsame, 20, of Eagan, Minnesota, was charged by criminal complaint with conspiring to provide material support to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), announced Assistant Attorney General for National Security John P. Carlin, U.S. Attorney Andrew M. Luger of the District of Minnesota and Special Agent in Charge Richard T. Thornton of the FBI’s Minneapolis Division.

“Abdirizak Warsame conspired with others to travel to Syria to fight with ISIL,” said Assistant Attorney General Carlin. “Counterterrorism is the National Security Division’s highest priority, and we will continue to work to stem the flow of foreign fighters abroad and to bring to justice those who seek to provide material support to designated foreign terrorist organizations.”

“This defendant is the 10th Twin Cities’ man charged as part of a broad conspiracy to provide material support to ISIL,” said U.S. Attorney Luger. “The FBI and prosecutors in my office continue to work without pause to keep Minnesotans safe and bring these defendants to justice.”

https://www.fbi.gov/minneapolis/press-releases/2015/tenth-minnesota-man-charged-with-conspiracy-to-provide-material-support-to-isil

Funny... or not.

Baltimore Mayor says city will welcome Syrian refugees

BALTIMORE (WUSA9) -- Going against the sentiment expressed by her governor, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie-Rawlings Blake says she will welcome Syrian refugees to her city.
-----
Hours before Rawlings-Blake's statement, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan said he is requesting that federal authorities do not allow Syrian refugees to settle in Maryland. Hogan is one of 30 governors across the country to have made similar statements.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/maryland/2015/11/17/baltimore-mayor-says-city-welcome-syrian-refugees/75949678/

Minnesota Governor: Find another State if You Don’t Want Muslim “Refugees” Here

Governor Mark Dayton attended a community conversation about race hosted by the St. Cloud NAACP and told people who have been questioning refugee resettlement in the central Minnesota region to "find another state."
This mirrors the German authorities who told a small town of 3,000 that is being forced to absorb 4,000 Muslim migrants, "If you don't like hosting refugees in your town, you can leave the country."
http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/10/minnesota-governor-find-another-state-if-you-dont-want-muslim-refugees-here/

I wish he would have told us what white, western country we should go to if we don't want "refugees" because I can't think of any that aren't being flooded right now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

They're all over. 
 

Tenth Minnesota Man Charged with Conspiracy to Provide Material Support to ISIL 
Three Co-Conspirators Have Already Pleaded Guilty; Five Expected to Go to Trial in May 2016

Abdirizak Mohamed Warsame, 20, of Eagan, Minnesota, was charged by criminal complaint with conspiring to provide material support to the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), announced Assistant Attorney General for National Security John P. Carlin, U.S. Attorney Andrew M. Luger of the District of Minnesota and Special Agent in Charge Richard T. Thornton of the FBI’s Minneapolis Division.

“Abdirizak Warsame conspired with others to travel to Syria to fight with ISIL,” said Assistant Attorney General Carlin. “Counterterrorism is the National Security Division’s highest priority, and we will continue to work to stem the flow of foreign fighters abroad and to bring to justice those who seek to provide material support to designated foreign terrorist organizations.”

“This defendant is the 10th Twin Cities’ man charged as part of a broad conspiracy to provide material support to ISIL,” said U.S. Attorney Luger. “The FBI and prosecutors in my office continue to work without pause to keep Minnesotans safe and bring these defendants to justice.”

https://www.fbi.gov/minneapolis/press-releases/2015/tenth-minnesota-man-charged-with-conspiracy-to-provide-material-support-to-isil

Funny... or not.

Baltimore Mayor says city will welcome Syrian refugees

BALTIMORE (WUSA9) -- Going against the sentiment expressed by her governor, Baltimore Mayor Stephanie-Rawlings Blake says she will welcome Syrian refugees to her city.
-----
Hours before Rawlings-Blake's statement, Maryland Governor Larry Hogan said he is requesting that federal authorities do not allow Syrian refugees to settle in Maryland. Hogan is one of 30 governors across the country to have made similar statements.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/maryland/2015/11/17/baltimore-mayor-says-city-welcome-syrian-refugees/75949678/

Minnesota Governor: Find another State if You Don’t Want Muslim “Refugees” Here

Governor Mark Dayton attended a community conversation about race hosted by the St. Cloud NAACP and told people who have been questioning refugee resettlement in the central Minnesota region to "find another state."
This mirrors the German authorities who told a small town of 3,000 that is being forced to absorb 4,000 Muslim migrants, "If you don't like hosting refugees in your town, you can leave the country."
http://freedomoutpost.com/2015/10/minnesota-governor-find-another-state-if-you-dont-want-muslim-refugees-here/

I wish he would have told us what white, western country we should go to if we don't want "refugees" because I can't think of any that aren't being flooded right now. 

I don't think they're flooding New Zealand or Australia. Yet!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Quick1966 said:

I don't think they're flooding New Zealand or Australia. Yet!

Hmmm, it's kinda too close to the equator for me but I'll look into that.

Thanks!
:biggrin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Lucy Barnable said:

Hmmm, it's kinda too close to the equator for me but I'll look into that.

Thanks!
:biggrin:

I hear the weather is very similar to the west coast of the U.S. Depending on what elevation and what part of the country. You could have the oceanic climate like the Pacific Northwest or Mediterranean climate like Cali. I think Guitar Doc is down that way ask him.?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

I hear the weather is very similar to the west coast of the U.S. Depending on what elevation and what part of the country. You could have the oceanic climate like the Pacific Northwest or Mediterranean climate like Cali. I think Guitar Doc is down that way ask him.?

I will. Thanks.
I'm in the PNW and I love it.
If it weren't for all the illegals and the Fuku fallout I wouldn't even think of leaving.
I really don't want to run. That's the cowards way... I'm American through and through.
But I like to live among my own kind. I can not, will not, tolerate any more of this PC B.S.
I live in an illegal sanctuary. Since I learned that I've been looking to move.
I don't want want my tax dollars supporting the decline of my country. 
I see more foreigners here almost every time I go out.
They're easy to spot.
Don't like it.
:dry:

Portland had the Christmas tree bomber a few years ago.
Mohamed Mohamud was sentenced to 30 years for that plot.
That doesn't make me feel better when they're bringing more Mohamuds in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wow that's tragic. Leaving a place you love because of politics and diversity making YOU feel like a stranger in your home state. Yeah even though I live in Nor Cal currently (love the west coast weather) I'm afraid I'm headed back east to south Florida where I'm from. Which isn't a bad place (I'm just tired of tropical weather ) but there's like no *******. And the vast majority of the state is white?. Orlando, Tampa,and Miami have big Cuban populations which (I am)are mostly white as well. But the rest of the state is white with low taxes(no state income tax)and abundant water/rain and like no winter. So you can grow food year round. Again for me I work outside for a living and am tired of 9mos.of hot and humid. You know if your looking for a climate that's mild and extremely white area you might want to research Asheville North Carolina area. The mountain folk are friendly and are do it yourselfers for the most part. It gets abundant rainfall year round,plenty of sunshine year round and like no snow. But jobs are hard to come by unless your in the medical field. I'm eyeing that area for myself for a getaway for the summer months as the land in that area is cheap and the ground water is awesome. Go luck to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Australia has wicked Muslim issues. Did you see this story about the Australian 15 year old that went Jihad by shooting a police... wait for it... Accountant :jptdknpa:

He was dancing outside the station after the shooting shouting Allah hu Akbar. Shot him dead. If there were a Muslim heaven, he'd SO be the laughing stock. I mean, sheesh a station-full of Officers, he shoots their Accountant???@

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BlueHawK said:

Australia has wicked Muslim issues. Did you see this story about the Australian 15 year old that went Jihad by shooting a police... wait for it... Accountant :jptdknpa:

He was dancing outside the station after the shooting shouting Allah hu Akbar. Shot him dead. If there were a Muslim heaven, he'd SO be the laughing stock. I mean, sheesh a station-full of Officers, he shoots their Accountant???@

 

Now that's funny! But the only reason I said OZ is that it's the only country that's it's own continent! So there's lots of space to get lost if you want and it is still predominantly white for the most part

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.