Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quick1966

The Finnish have had enough!!

16 posts in this topic

After all the doom and gloom with the Muslim hordes trying to destroy everything they touch in Europe! It seems the people of Finland have had enough! It seems that there's still a long fight to rid Europe of this infestation. But when the people have had it and band together I feel that anything is possible.?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/625536/Angry-mobs-hit-streets-backlash-against-migration-teenager-raped-by-refugee?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outb

8 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

After all the doom and gloom with the Muslim hordes trying to destroy everything they touch in Europe! It seems the people of Finland have had enough! It seems that there's still a long fight to rid Europe of this infestation. But when the people have had it and band together I feel that anything is possible.?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/625536/Angry-mobs-hit-streets-backlash-against-migration-teenager-raped-by-refugee?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outb

"But, the Government has said that it will speed up the return of migrants who do not qualify for asylum, which is estimated to be around two thirds."

^^^

Nice vetting. They have no idea who is in their country.

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

"But, the Government has said that it will speed up the return of migrants who do not qualify for asylum, which is estimated to be around two thirds."

^^^

Yeah that's why the people are out in the streets. They know their B.S government is just saying this to calm the masses but they ain't buying it! I foresee the Finnish KKK having no problem finding recruits!

Good for them! I hope they manage to rid their country of the criminal freeloaders and relieve their prime minister of his post for allowing them in.

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

^^^

Racial profiling. Even the Nordics of mixed bloodlines don't look middle eastern. I'm guessing even the shortest Finn is still taller than the typical refugee.

I don't know much, or anything really, about Finnish culture but I think I like them.

Published on Nov 3, 2015

White Finnish woman verbally harasses a Kenyan nurse for her skin color. The video filmed on the black woman’s cellphone captures the attacker saying extremely offensive stuff, even going so far as calling her “not human”, and saying she is not welcome in her country.

5 hours ago, Quick1966 said:

Yeah that's why the people are out in the streets. They know their B.S government is just saying this to calm the masses but they ain't buying it! I foresee the Finnish KKK having no problem finding recruits!

Its nationalist. There was some lady who won the majority of votes bc the ppl are fed up. All the Jews in the world represented by interest groups/etc declared a total war on her and her party as it it not in their interest est. I had saved the link but hard drive 404'd. May have lost all. The story is on dailystormer if u want to look it up/search.

1 minute ago, rbear said:

Its nationalist. There was some lady who won the majority of votes bc the ppl are fed up. All the Jews in the world represented by interest groups/etc declared a total war on her and her party as it it not in their interest est. I had saved the link but hard drive 404'd. May have lost all. The story is on dailystormer if u want to look it up/search.

Ok thanks! I will when I get a chance ?

5 hours ago, Lucy Barnable said:
I don't know much, or anything really, about Finnish culture but I think I like them.

Published on Nov 3, 2015

White Finnish woman verbally harasses a Kenyan nurse for her skin color. The video filmed on the black woman’s cellphone captures the attacker saying extremely offensive stuff, even going so far as calling her “not human”, and saying she is not welcome in her country.

This native Finn is clearly frustrated at what is happening in her country and feels like people should stay in their homeland. Continents are surrounded by water, is that not a big enough moat? Welcome to the 21st century...walls don't get built, planes transport the unwanted and boats full of "refugees" are given asylum from the unknown boogeyman that is probably funding the war they are supposedly escaping from.

This is the clusterfvck of the century. Batten down the hatches!

36 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

This native Finn is clearly frustrated at what is happening in her country and feels like people should stay in their homeland. Continents are surrounded by water, is that not a big enough moat? Welcome to the 21st century...walls don't get built, planes transport the unwanted and boats full of "refugees" are given asylum from the unknown boogeyman that is probably funding the war they are supposedly escaping from.

This is the clusterfvck of the century. Batten down the hatches!

What are we doing up so early? I've been up for an hour, same time zone as you.

The Euros are finally turning against the plot to destroy them. The Kenyan nurse may be an innocent bystander, but she is not typical of the vicious invaders. 

Tptb want us dead. Dead. They only need a small fraction, 500 million, to do the dirty work for them. Those damned Georgia Guidestones! The stones speak true. 

3 hours ago, grav said:

What are we doing up so early? I've been up for an hour, same time zone as you.

The Euros are finally turning against the plot to destroy them. The Kenyan nurse may be an innocent bystander, but she is not typical of the vicious invaders. 

Tptb want us dead. Dead. They only need a small fraction, 500 million, to do the dirty work for them. Those damned Georgia Guidestones! The stones speak true. 

That makes 3 of us up too early then. (I am usually going to bed when the sun comes up, not waking up!)

As to the foreign invaders, well, since they can't seem to stay and fight to make their own homelands a better place for themselves and their families, exactly what are benefits they bringing to these countries they are invading? Very few, I'd say.

Every sovereign country has a right to say piss off to anyone trying to gain entry to it and for any reason they want to use. This "forced diversity" method under the guise of "refugees" that the UN is employing is only going to destabilize the entire planet, as we all know is their goal.

What's aggravating is the nitwits in the bed sheets! I mean, they are making the average, normal person look exactly like the Left portrays us, as racists. IDIOTS, ruining the cause by stupidity! We HAVE to fight carefully, not play into ANY of their stereotypes!

:picard-facepalm:

12 minutes ago, BlueHawK said:

What's aggravating is the nitwits in the bed sheets! I mean, they are making the average, normal person look exactly like the Left portrays us, as racists. IDIOTS, ruining the cause by stupidity! We HAVE to fight carefully, not play into ANY of their stereotypes!

And that right there is why they use the labels! 

Personally, I think folks need to stop worrying about what labels may be applied to them. The shame game is how we are losing this fight in the first place, and if they don't like what you are saying, they can always find a shaming label for you. 

I won't play by their rules.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.