Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

Factions

9 posts in this topic

Members of NATO:

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/nato_countries.htm

Then you have this:

Pakistan is a nuclear state. 

Then you have Russia, Iran, China and N. Korea. 

And then there is ISIS and I'd be remiss if I left out the CIA. 

It's looking pretty bad for some NATO nations (U.S., Turkey) and Israel regarding who benefits from the ISIS oil theft in Syria. 

Turkey keeps getting in the crosshairs, in Iraq, too, they were told to get out due to their presence being deemed an incursion.

Are these the 3 Factions that are fighting for world domination? (I consider CIA and ISIS as subsidiaries of the U.S. govt.) 

Arab Alliance

vs

NATO

vs 

IS, ISIS, ISIL,Daesh

OR

Arab Alliance, Russia, China, N. Korea and Iran

vs

NATO and IS, ISIL, ISIS, Daesh

Oh the possible combinations! Someone should make a game out of this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cinnamon said:

Oh the possible combinations! Someone should make a game out of this. 

 

I believe there is a game of sorts and it's called Monopoly . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, CSB said:

I believe there is a game of sorts and it's called Monopoly . 

That is the result of the chess game where the pawns are sacrificed first ending with the king or queen standing. In conquests, the people are the most expendable in the quest for new lands.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The factions are business factions. Business factions control the USA and UK. It isn't about countries any more, hasn't been for over 60 years.

A basic example. Iraq takes back Kuwait after BP refused to hand back the territory as per the agreement on the 70 years lease of Kuwait to BP.

BP then commands the US and UK government to deploy their military to Kuwait to take back their oil fields. In this we see BP, a private corporation has more power than the US and UK governments as they do as commanded by BP. This was called the Gulf War by the Western Media. (which is owned by the Business Mafia)

 

From the start of western history people have always been trying to take over the known world. It was the game of kings and emperors. Chinese, Persian, Macedonia, Romans, British, Portuguese, French, Dutch...all these empires (and more) tried to take over  the known world. It was reserved for rulers and royals. This upset the Merchant class who wanted in on the game. From 1800 onwards the business class forced their way into the game by actively deposing European royalty until the Royalty were forced to allow them to be Players and ally with them or be deposed. The primary faction is the UK based City of London business cartel which comprises of the 80 most powerful corporations in the world. They also fight amongst themselves (see Skull and Bones film for the ethical base of such people, "we do war amongst ourselves to gain progress and power").

 

What is happen in the world today is not dictated by nations, but is in fact dictated by their corporate backers. The Russian business Mafia is growing strong again. The Western Business Mafia seeks to keep them from being competitive (it should be noted they are not true enemies as such as they are all part of the same enterprise, that of taking over the world by stealth and fighting among themselves to see which faction gets to rule it.) by trying to stop their biggest economic flow, that of Russian Oil and Gas which is what Syria and Afghanistan have been about from the start. If the Western Business Mafia obtain their Oil and Gas pipelines they can take Russia's European customers. That is why the funded/created the Ukrainian revolution in the hope they could shut off a lot of Gas to Europe carelessly thinking US gas supplies could fill the demand (a failure as some genius hadn't done the numbers properly. The US can supply the demand by you can't transport it off the LNG ships quick enough despite the volumes so the US gas and Oil boom has created  glut as they had intended that Gas to go to Europe to weaken the Russian economy which relies on Oil and Gas sales to Europe)

 

If you want to understand what goes do and motivates these conflict look to who gains business advantage from doing so. It always come back to the same groups, Mining, Oil and shipping along with their Banking partners.

Libya had/has the best Oil in the world. Arabian Light Crude set the price of Oil. So what happened when Libya and several African nations decided to go independent of the US dollar? They were bombed and Libyan crude has ceased to flow in any volumes gaining advantage for the Western Oil corporations.

 

Today corporations are more powerful than individual nations having bigger incomes and less overheads. They can throw money at people to bribe them or use their assets (the CIA is an asset of the US business Mafia, has been since Allen Dulles was appointed to head of the CIA. Allen and his brother were big players in the United Fruit corporations and Allen was the Lawyer for IG Farben which effectively ran the Nazi war production during WWII) to kill them or have them deposed. The Rothschild clanand their business faction created modern Israel. They backed the Nazis and Russian revolution which displaced millions of Jews which was able to create the "need" for a Jewish state at which the Rothchilds would preside over giving them a base of operations, nuclear weapons, an Army and Intelligence agency at their disposal.

Previously the Rothschild's already had the best intelligence agency in the world. The main street in Tel Aviv is Rothchild Boulevard, an open acknowledgement of who the masters of Israel are. Their family symbol is on the Israeli flag, the six pointed star. The traditional symbol of Israel is the burning bush and there was quite some surprise and resistance to having what was rebranded as the Star of David on their national flag.

This is the context you need to interpret what goes on in the world and why. Business people and corporations are the shakers and movers of the world not governments.

 

The UN was created by the Business community for their benefit. It allowed them to be the IMF (the five Rothschild central banks) and pass regulations allowing them access into nations in exchange for loans. The Rockefellers donated the Land the UN building was on and paid for it to be built. At no time was it a creation of many nations for the good of the world, it is the NWO in waiting and which business faction manages to dominate the others will be the controller behind the scenes.

 

There are no "good guys" in all of this. They are all bad guys playing a game amongst themselves using every asset they have available to gain advantage over the others. We as individuals mean nothing to them, we are just pawns at best in their Great Game their families have been playing for centuries.

 

 

In 1928 when Edward Bernays wrote Propaganda he stated clearly the USA was not controlled by it's government even back then. He said it was run by Business people and those where the people he sucked up to to get power himself. He worked with them showing them how to use psychology and PR to get what they wanted with little to no resistance. Even from back in 1928 the USA was run by Business people who owned (and still own today) both sides of the house. Doesn't mater who you vote for, they are already in the pockets of these business people before they are elected. Obama was funded a billion dollars by Wall Street to put him in the hot seat. He wouldn't be making a decision they did not tell him to. Goldman Sachs writes US fiscal policy, they have done for decades and it is their fault the USA is in the hole and unemployment is so high.

 

The US government has to do what they are told or be exposed a paedophiles, drug addicts and murders as that is the kind of goods you have to give these people in order for them to trust you as psychopaths have no trust, they can only work with people they have  power over. That is why there are so many high profile paedophile rings, ritual murder cults. You have to do something socially unacceptable and be filmed doing it for them to work with you. If they don't have the power to publicly destroy you then you won't be elevated.  This is the way they have worked for a long time. Socio-paths and psychopaths have no trust, they need power over those they work with to gain enough trust to work with them.

 

War and conflicts are profitable, but not for nations. The profit is for the corporations who supply the goods of War. They are the prime benefactors. They love war, it makes them rich and others poor so they can buy up prime assets for pennies rather than dollars. The US government doesn't make money from war but their military contractors do.

 

If you want to see what is going on always follow the money.

 

There is a reason George Soros paid Syrians in refugee camps 6K to travel to Europe. There is a reason he funded large proportions of the Ukrainian revolution. You can bet it wasn't for humanitarian reasons. Advantage in the Great Game they play. Putin is one of them, they probably all met up for laughs and drinks at Christmas and laugh at the world for not knowing they control it by de-facto. It is just a game for them and they are the biggest players in the world.

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

Members of NATO:

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/nato_countries.htm

Then you have this:

Pakistan is a nuclear state. 

Then you have Russia, Iran, China and N. Korea. 

And then there is ISIS and I'd be remiss if I left out the CIA. 

It's looking pretty bad for some NATO nations (U.S., Turkey) and Israel regarding who benefits from the ISIS oil theft in Syria. 

Turkey keeps getting in the crosshairs, in Iraq, too, they were told to get out due to their presence being deemed an incursion.

Are these the 3 Factions that are fighting for world domination? (I consider CIA and ISIS as subsidiaries of the U.S. govt.) 

Arab Alliance

vs

NATO

vs 

IS, ISIS, ISIL,Daesh

OR

Arab Alliance, Russia, China, N. Korea and Iran

vs

NATO and IS, ISIL, ISIS, Daesh

Oh the possible combinations! Someone should make a game out of this. 

 

So when I put that idea forward about those three factions here and on DJ, I was told that I was wrong by so many, and I believe you were also one who challenged me about that. If not, I apologize.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cryptic Mole said:

So when I put that idea forward about those three factions here and on DJ, I was told that I was wrong by so many, and I believe you were also one who challenged me about that. If not, I apologize.

Wasn't me! The Arabic alliance just came about today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Quick1966 said:

Well said Doc.

Basically the summation of 25 years of looking into cover-ups and conspiracies. That is what I believe the situation to be. Developing nations are broken up, services get taken over by corporations when previously they have been run by governments and slowly they wind up the prices of basic utilities until the standard of living decreases and the governments who previous made money off providing utilities slowly go broke and corporations take all the profitable enterprises and industry and leave the governments with all the costs and little income beyond raising taxes to try and keep the country afloat.

 

In NZ after 1987 the banks tried to foreclose on NZ. They made us sell our national assets, the telecoms railways forestry sector all the things that made the government money which they would spend on developing the nation instead of having to do it through taxes which reduce your domestic economic strength. They forced austerity on us. I can tell you what to does to a nation, holds you back economically for 25 years while the corporations who purchased your national assets make good money.

You will note capitalists try and stop governments farm competing with them, they say it isn't fair. In doing so the governments are robbed of income and the ability to cut their people a cheaper deal reducing the cost of living and expanding disposable income which strengthens the domestic economy which is the economy which employs people. Governments get stuck with the services which cost money and doesn't make money. Then they slowly strangle the economy over time until once again the banks threaten to foreclose on the government again.

It is why China forbids foreign ownership above 50% in their nation. That way the corporations can't screw them using the time honoured method so well used around the world. In China when the foreign corporations make money they also make the Chinese government money.

 

 

In the OP when we see those factions fighting we often do not see who funded those factions into power. The corporations who smuggled them the weapons and lent them money on the promise that once they obtain power or control over a nation they will pay it back.

All three of those factions are backed by Oil Money. Even NATO is backed by Oil Money at some level. ISIS is backed by Oil money and was created/backed by people who are big players in world oil. Russia is Oil Money, the Arab alliance is backed by Oil Money.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Guitar Doc said:

Basically the summation of 25 years of looking into cover-ups and conspiracies. That is what I believe the situation to be. Developing nations are broken up, services get taken over by corporations when previously they have been run by governments and slowly they wind up the prices of basic utilities until the standard of living decreases and the governments who previous made money off providing utilities slowly go broke and corporations take all the profitable enterprises and industry and leave the governments with all the costs and little income beyond raising taxes to try and keep the country afloat.

 

In NZ after 1987 the banks tried to foreclose on NZ. They made us sell our national assets, the telecoms railways forestry sector all the things that made the government money which they would spend on developing the nation instead of having to do it through taxes which reduce your domestic economic strength. They forced austerity on us. I can tell you what to does to a nation, holds you back economically for 25 years while the corporations who purchased your national assets make good money.

You will note capitalists try and stop governments farm competing with them, they say it isn't fair. In doing so the governments are robbed of income and the ability to cut their people a cheaper deal reducing the cost of living and expanding disposable income which strengthens the domestic economy which is the economy which employs people. Governments get stuck with the services which cost money and doesn't make money. Then they slowly strangle the economy over time until once again the banks threaten to foreclose on the government again.

It is why China forbids foreign ownership above 50% in their nation. That way the corporations can't screw them using the time honoured method so well used around the world. In China when the foreign corporations make money they also make the Chinese government money.

 

 

In the OP when we see those factions fighting we often do not see who funded those factions into power. The corporations who smuggled them the weapons and lent them money on the promise that once they obtain power or control over a nation they will pay it back.

All three of those factions are backed by Oil Money. Even NATO is backed by Oil Money at some level. ISIS is backed by Oil money and was created/backed by people who are big players in world oil. Russia is Oil Money, the Arab alliance is backed by Oil Money.

Well I agree. Theres no denying the fact that at the end of the day energy (oil) is the one thing since day one that was the mechanism that the elite use to control everything on this planet. I mean everything on the planet is practically made with the stuff in some way. Let me ask you this what do you think about the abiotic oil theory?

Edited by Quick1966
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.