Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cinnamon

BREAKING: RUSSIA FLANKS TURKEY WITH 7,000 TROOP DEPLOYMENT

14 posts in this topic

Published on Dec 14, 2015

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Reports indicate that 7,000 Russian soldiers will be deployed to the Armenia-Turkey border at the request of the Armenian government. 

Armenian press reports that Vladimir Putin had already signed the decree to deploy the Russian garrisons who are set to depart for the border soon.

The 7,000 soldiers from 58th Army Corps and will be stationed on the Armenia-Turkey border. 

The Russian troops are expected to be equipped with highly sophisticated anti aircraft missile systems as well as Russia's latest tanks.

Due to the latest aggressive behavior demonstrated by Turkey, the Armenian government fears an attack may be imminent and requested Russian military support. 

We'll keep our subscribers updated as more information becomes available. 

Please distribute this to your social networks and as always we welcome your input in the comments below. 

This has been a Next News Network breaking news alert. 

1 person likes this

15 minutes ago, Sky Cat said:

How do you like your turkey?  Medium-done or crisp?

How is turkey even part of nato with all the shystyness in the open.i mean every counrty is shysty but turkey doesnt care

10 minutes ago, yaknow said:

How is turkey even part of nato with all the shystyness in the open.i mean every counrty is shysty but turkey doesnt care

Article 5 is the thing.  If one is attacked, all the rest (NATO) are attacked too. If Turkey and Russia keep having problems, it'll drag NATO into it and voila! WW3 (easy recipe?). 

3 minutes ago, Cinnamon said:

Article 5 is the thing.  If one is attacked, all the rest (NATO) are attacked too. If Turkey and Russia keep having problems, it'll drag NATO into it and voila! WW3 (easy recipe?). 

Yup, Turkey is being used as "the bait".  Russia also knows this.

1 minute ago, Sky Cat said:

Yup, Turkey is being used as "the bait".  Russia also knows this.

The members of NATO want this if it happens. Russia, Iran, China etal vs NATO, and NATO will become another coalition, which it already is since Israel is bombing the crap out of Syria, too. 

Members of NATO:

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/nato_countries.htm

Citizens of the countries need to stand up and let the gov know WE WILL NOT FIGHT YOUR WARS FOR YOU ANYMORE!!i live near a naval base and an air station.stradegicaly this area would prolly be bombed or attacked because it is a huge base on the eastcoast with hundreds of thousand marines living in the surrounding area(no i do not go to bars because we end up fighting groups of 6 marines).There are way to many armed forces members not reinlisting because they see what we did in iraq and afghanistan.so i think they are goin to have to carry out another 9/11 type attack to get people to wanna go to war.my only problem is i think it will be bigger than 9/11

1 person likes this

8 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Citizens of the countries need to stand up and let the gov know WE WILL NOT FIGHT YOUR WARS FOR YOU ANYMORE!!i live near a naval base and an air station.stradegicaly this area would prolly be bombed or attacked because it is a huge base on the eastcoast with hundreds of thousand marines living in the surrounding area(no i do not go to bars because we end up fighting groups of 6 marines).There are way to many armed forces members not reinlisting because they see what we did in iraq and afghanistan.so i think they are goin to have to carry out another 9/11 type attack to get people to wanna go to war.my only problem is i think it will be bigger than 9/11

It certainly seems that the current political climate of the world is just itching for a war. That way when everything collapses they can blame it on Russia and they would make billions off the war and get a nice depopulation at the same time. Win win

1 hour ago, Cinnamon said:

Syria requested Iran to send large military force (might include planes). Answer before the weekend.

This going to piss Israel off to hell and back.

2 hours ago, DarkKnightNomeD said:

Syria requested Iran to send large military force (might include planes). Answer before the weekend.

This going to piss Israel off to hell and back.

:popcorn:

2 hours ago, thedudeabides said:

Just a psa, once it is 70,000, then we can worry. 7,000 could simply be troop rotation.

Yeah, 7,000 isn't really much to worry about.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.