Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cinnamon

Lombardy in Italy bans burqas and Islamic veils following European terror attacks

5 posts in this topic

A northern region of Italy has amended legislation and approved a ban on wearing burqas and Islamic veils in hospitals and local government buildings, following terror attacks in Europe.

The new regulation in Lombardy, which comes into force on the first day of the New Year, marks the first time an Italian region has explicitly outlawed Islamic face coverings. Existing law in the country, dating from the 1970s, already forbids clothing that makes identification difficult in public places. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/lombardy-in-italy-bans-burqas-and-islamic-veils-following-european-terror-attacks-a6770681.html

Anyone else think that's a good idea? I do! 

1 person likes this

Before it's all over, Catholics will ignore the pope's peace BS and declare war on Islam. If the other thread about El Chapo is true, the mob won't be far behind. Muslims don't mix well with capitalistic societies and it's highly doubtful they've infiltrated the Sicilian brotherhood nor the Mexican drug cartels.

11 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

Before it's all over, Catholics will ignore the pope's peace BS and declare war on Islam. If the other thread about El Chapo is true, the mob won't be far behind. Muslims don't mix well with capitalistic societies and it's highly doubtful they've infiltrated the Sicilian brotherhood nor the Mexican drug cartels.

They can't because to be in the mob or hell a cartel you can only pray on your own time! That's a funny thought though "I need you to whack this guy ok Fareed. Ok but I gotta go pray really quick. Also at least three more times today. But don't worry I'm just really catholic! By the way is that young boy seeing anyone? Or is it ok that I ask him out! " Yeah I think in their religion being with hookers is a no no so they'll probably stick out! Lol!?

Edited by Quick1966
Missing words

3 hours ago, Cinnamon said:

A northern region of Italy has amended legislation and approved a ban on wearing burqas and Islamic veils in hospitals and local government buildings, following terror attacks in Europe.

The new regulation in Lombardy, which comes into force on the first day of the New Year, marks the first time an Italian region has explicitly outlawed Islamic face coverings. Existing law in the country, dating from the 1970s, already forbids clothing that makes identification difficult in public places. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/lombardy-in-italy-bans-burqas-and-islamic-veils-following-european-terror-attacks-a6770681.html

Anyone else think that's a good idea? I do! 

Well I know for sure that I can't walk into a local bank with so much as a ball cap or sunglasses on, so why are these creatures caved in to?"But it's part of our religion" - If your religion promotes Child Sacrifice, NO, NOT ok. Islam doesn't do that - really? It justifies suicide bombers, dying in the cause of Islam is the only guarantee of your good deeds outweighing the bad, so child suicide bombers a GOOD thing, yes? Gaah, blasted whimpy world allowing this idiocy.

It's a fantastic idea!
I can't wear my glasses in my ID pic because it messes up facial recognition program.
Heck, they even told me to push my bangs to the side so they could get a better picture.
Funny thing is one of the women at the DMV was wearing a head scarf and giving me dirty looks.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.