Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DarkKnightNomeD

3 videos I want you to watch to understand Islam and the Refugee Invasion.

11 posts in this topic

I sorted them from shortest duration to longest, the first 2 you can burn through in 35 minutes. The third video is over 2 hours long, I dare you to take the 20 min challenge on that one, I bet you won't want to stop watching it.

Note - If embed videos are to resource heavy, me or the mods can just whittle them down to direct links.

Islam has been and will always be about Jihad.

The video below is pretty much a debrief on Islam as a whole. I had to rip the videos and mesh them together as one long video to watch.

Note- Part 6 and Q & A part 2 are missing.

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, YourMom2 said:

The Hitler video is HILARIOUS !!!!!!

:signyeahthat: I was literally in tears?! But seriously though Israel is really being racist thinking that they should have it all to themselves! I think we should have the U.N show this video so the world can see how racist they are and should have them open their borders immediately! After all diversity is good! Diversity is great!

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, YourMom2 said:

The Hitler video is HILARIOUS !!!!!!

:chuckle::vFpL81r: I remember watching it a couple of years ago and forgot about it; was fun to watch it again! :chuckle:

Stephen Coughlin has a handle on the brotherhood and explains how the west became so infiltrated even before Obama.

Truly excellent way to show how the arguments that "Europe NEEDS immigrants" is utterly surreal! Absolutely no sanity or logic in it whatsoever! :akomjiis:

David wood is pure genius in showing the truth! 8-)

Just found this story that Hundreds of "Syrian" "Refugees" in Norway had images of ‘executions’ and ‘severed heads’ on their mobile phones".

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3359901/Hundreds-migrants-arriving-Norway-mobile-phones-containing-images-executions-severed-heads-dead-children-police-reveal.html

Yeah, the UN vetting over there (most immigrants go through UN run camps) is really working well, isn't it?!@#?!@?

:akomjiis:

4 hours ago, YourMom2 said:

Stephen Coughlin has a handle on the brotherhood and explains how the west became so infiltrated even before Obama.

Cinns got a thread up on this - Check it out.

What a buncha schmucks Westerners are. We think everything thinks like we do. We never learn the Art of War.

http://suntzusaid.com/book/3

Attack by Stratagem1

Sun Tzu said: In the practical art of war, the best thing of all is to take the enemy's country whole and intact; to shatter and destroy it is not so good. So, too, it is better to recapture an army entire than to destroy it, to capture a regiment, a detachment or a company entire than to destroy them. 

Hence to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting. 

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.