Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Cryptid Mold

Did Physicists Just Prove Time Travel? Sent Particles Of Light Into The Past (and lots of other stuff)

36 posts in this topic

Did Physicists Just Prove Time Travel? Sent Particles Of Light Into The Past:

Amanda Froelich
December 14, 2015

Hoverboards, flying cars, free energy and more, every day the prospect of living in a futuristic world seems more reality and less fiction.

This is especially so, now that scientists from the University of Queensland, Australia have reportedly sent particles of light into the past.

Scientific American reports that the researchers used single particles of light (photons) to simulate quantum particles traveling through time. They have, in effect, shown that one photon can pass through a wormhole and then interact with its older self.

Their findings were published in Nature Communications. 

“Closed timelike curves” (CTC) are the source of the time travel conundrum. CTCs are used to simulate extremely powerful gravitational fields, like the ones produced by a spinning black hole. Theoretically, they could (based on Einstein’s theory of general relativity), warp the fabric of existence so that spacetime bends back on itself – thus creating a CTC, almost like a path that could be used to travel back in time.

Many physicists reportedly find CTCs “abhorrent, because any macroscopic object traveling through one would inevitably create paradoxes where cause and effect break down.” But others disagree with this assessment.

Read More:

http://www.activistpost.com/2015/12/did-physicists-just-prove-time-travel-sent-particles-of-light-into-the-past.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ActivistPost+%28Activist+Post%29

 

 

 

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well of course they did, or at least could have because its real. Hell, I've known this truth even as a child.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why was this moved to the main forum. I posted it in off topic because that's exactly what it was. You need to be a bit more specific with a defining line here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Why was this moved to the main forum. I posted it in off topic because that's exactly what it was. You need to be a bit more specific with a defining line here. 

I had nothing to do with whys *hands up, don't shoot*, but time travel as something that not only is theory but proof is reality, is worthy of the main forum. See, i put i one last,in off because, as you, i thought, "I have shit to back this up", but that doesn't mean it's not a maintopic discussion, that just means, you already admit it's on scetchy info and now would like to discus since we've all known time travel was possable. I move at one second per second through existance as I type o.o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Years back I posted much of what I have learned concerning time travel on other forums. A few had an interest, but most just mocked and called me crazy and a shill, so I dropped the issue completely. If they only knew that I was being completely truthful, they would had listened. I posted pages of this stuff, but mainly not thread specific on LOP and GLP. Its all still there. I believe I even mentioned it on DJ, but maybe a more watered down version.

Edited by Cryptic Mole

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Years back I posted much of what I have learned concerning time travel on other forums. A few had an interest, but most just mocked and called me crazy and a shill, so I dropped the issue completely. If they only knew that I was being completely truthful, they would had listened. I posted pages of this stuff, but mainly not thread specific on LOP and GLP. Its all still there. I believe I even mentioned it on DJ, but maybe a more watered down version.

I'm outta hearts, but not heart. I issue a challenge to a man I know is a Bad Mother (Shut your mouth) I'm just talkin CM o.o (We can dig it ^.^!) I want you to present to me the best you gots on timetravel. Like, Grav Flatearth level thread up in here. Because if anyone is dumb enough to think your shillin don't even understand the f***in word. What's up with people not understanding english anymore? They say I'm confused e.e But yeah, Gauntlet laid down. Impress me. Not to prove something to me, but because we both know the audience deserves it, and how awesome is that for OG content on this forum. I say don't just sing it, CM. Bring it (plz o.o;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

I'm outta hearts, but not heart. I issue a challenge to a man I know is a Bad Mother (Shut your mouth) I'm just talkin CM o.o (We can dig it ^.^!) I want you to present to me the best you gots on timetravel. Like, Grav Flatearth level thread up in here. Because if anyone is dumb enough to think your shillin don't even understand the f***in word. What's up with people not understanding english anymore? They say I'm confused e.e But yeah, Gauntlet laid down. Impress me. Not to prove something to me, but because we both know the audience deserves it, and how awesome is that for OG content on this forum. I say don't just sing it, CM. Bring it (plz o.o;)

Well my point has always been, and I have said it maybe what seems to feel like one million times already. As a matter of fact, I used that phrase for what I am known for just a few days ago, and it goes something like this. "I am not trying to prove anything or to convince anyone of anything. I am not trying to make friends or win a popularity contest. I put forward what I know, and its your choice to believe it or not, but quite frankly, if you do not believe, I really don't give a rats ass. Please do your own research!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Cryptic Mole said:

Well my point has always been, and I have said it maybe what seems to feel like one million times already. As a matter of fact, I used that phrase for what I am known for just a few days ago, and it goes something like this. "I am not trying to prove anything or to convince anyone of anything. I am not trying to make friends or win a popularity contest. I put forward what I know, and its your choice to believe it or not, but quite frankly, if you do not believe, I really don't give a rats ass. Please do your own research!"

Thx Stonecold, now treat me as an average viewer, and not the Heart Break Kid I am (I push ya cuz while preverted by the preverts, when I love, I love realz 4 life *mic drop*)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course when it comes to any kind of time travel research, it is limited at best, so don't expect to find a golden nugget, or the Holy Grail hidden somewhere in a google search. I will say though that you may be luckily blessed with an odd find or two in one thousand searches. This is what fires up the human I want to know; I need to know, and the strictly inside information orgasm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ive looked into but all i find are equation and maths i dont fluckin understand and some pics of people that are supposedly from the future in old pics. i must say some of the pics look legit but with the tech nowadays pics are easily faked.if  you guys can shoot me a link or head me in the right direction!il see you in the past,wait the future,no it be the future in the past.lol

Edited by yaknow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Thx Stonecold, now treat me as an average viewer, and not the Heart Break Kid I am (I push ya cuz while preverted by the preverts, when I love, I love realz 4 life *mic drop*)

Well this is not the thread I would really want to do this on even though its my baby, but not my own words. Its someone else's story, and since my ego is pumpin, I'm a gonna start my own boastful thread on just what I know. Hell, this hidden from view poster is gonna grab all the credit for this one, and yes, even the criticisms that will surely raise its ugly f@@king head because only the few will believe... and frankly, I don't give a mouse's ass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, yaknow said:

Ive looked into but all i find are equation and maths i dont fluckin understand and some pics of people that are supposedly from the future in old pics. i must say some of the pics look legit but with the tech nowadays pics are easily faked.if  you guys can shoot me a link or head me in the right direction!il see you in the past,wait the future,no it be the future in the past.lol

Ha ha , you don't even know that you are actually living in the past. Research that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor


Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.