Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CGK

America's Infrastructure is Crumbling!

15 posts in this topic

We are in so much trouble. Our roads, bridges, damns, ports, power grids, etc. are in total disrepair and getting worse by the day. No one is addressing this issue which is vital to our very existence. Nope, we are playing war and bringing in millions of refugees who will add more stress on on our crumbling infrastructure.

 

How in need is America of a massive restoration project? Below are 24 facts about the current state of America’s infrastructure.

 

More:

http://www.vibco.com/news/vibration-nation-blog/vibration-nation-blog/2015/03/11/crumbling-21-facts-about-the-current-state-of-american-infrastructure

 

If you want to get sick to your stomach..spend some time checking out this site.

http://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, CGK said:

We are in so much trouble. Our roads, bridges, damns, ports, power grids, etc. are in total disrepair and getting worse by the day. No one is addressing this issue which is vital to our very existence. Nope, we are playing war and bringing in millions of refugees who will add more stress on on our crumbling infrastructure.

 

How in need is America of a massive restoration project? Below are 24 facts about the current state of America’s infrastructure.

 

More:

http://www.vibco.com/news/vibration-nation-blog/vibration-nation-blog/2015/03/11/crumbling-21-facts-about-the-current-state-of-american-infrastructure

 

If you want to get sick to your stomach..spend some time checking out this site.

http://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/

Seems like its all part of the plan.the aging electrical grid should have EVERYONE WORRIED ALONE.now add in the bridges and roads which are used to transport  everything=rough times ahead

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The government officials were more worried about embezzling money from wherever to put in their coffers to be worried about what the money was originally allocated for.  Bout time to raise some holy hell with the county commissioners (again). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what would happen if just ONE Dam in Texas failed.

 

431,000 in harm’s way

For the last four years, while Vazquez served as the district’s dam safety program manager, avoiding catastrophe at the Lewisville Dam has been at the forefront of his mind. He studied the inundation maps and consequence data for all the district’s dams. If they failed, where would the water go? How many people would be flooded out? How many killed?

When he looked at the data for a breach at the Lewisville Dam, he couldn’t believe his eyes. It showed 431,000 people in harm’s way. The Corps has prepared maps of the inundation area and casualty estimates but won’t release them to the public on orders from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.

The Corps also will not release a list of its top 10 high-hazard dams in the country because it might “open the public to security risks from those that could use the information to do harm,” according to a spokesman.

Standing atop the crest of the Lewisville Dam last February, his eyes fixed on the Dallas skyline, Vazquez grew silent as he thought about the catastrophic consequences of a breach. “I think about it a lot,” he says.

With a full reservoir behind it, a 65-foot-tall flood wave traveling 34 mph would quickly inundate a wide swath of Lewisville, Coppell, Carrollton, Farmers Branch, Irving, Las Colinas and other communities bordering the Trinity River.

http://interactives.dallasnews.com/2015/lewisville-dam/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

The government officials were more worried about embezzling money from wherever to put in their coffers to be worried about what the money was originally allocated for.  Bout time to raise some holy hell with the county commissioners (again). 

I think this is a very important issue that needs to be raised and addressed by everyone running for president.  O campaigned on infrastructure and shovel ready projects. Little did we know his shovel ready project was to dig America's grave!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pay those that literally have to stand in shit to fix this problem the money due to a man put in that postion and I promise you that's no longer an issue. But we gotta stop wasting money elsewhere, in foreign nations, to be exact, and put it here, for now. For now. We repair our armor, and then back out to the good fight. This your first raid, noob? American Politicians/Accountants are actually neither by the true definations of those words o.o Hooked on phonix wurkd 4 me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CGK said:

I think this is a very important issue that needs to be raised and addressed by everyone running for president.  O campaigned on infrastructure and shovel ready projects. Little did we know his shovel ready project was to dig America's grave!

The shovel I'm thinking of is the Nazi Germany kind, where we have the shovels in hand doing socialism good, and we are digging our own graves at the blight of a dictator. 

But in the mean time, we need to be campaigning to hand some elected (and non-elected) officials some PINK slips!

 

5 minutes ago, Last1oftheJedi said:

Pay those that literally have to stand in shit to fix this problem the money due to a man put in that postion and I promise you that's no longer an issue. But we gotta stop wasting money elsewhere, in foreign nations, to be exact, and put it here, for now. For now. We repair our armor, and then back out to the good fight. This your first raid, noob? American Politicians/Accountants are actually neither by the true definations of those words o.o Hooked on phonix wurkd 4 me 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcITeGy-U6w

Edited by counterintelligence
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, it's pretty bad. I see potholes and other kinds of Infrastructure that ain't worth a damn. Politicians flying around in gas guzzling million dollar jets to go talk about Global Warming. haha :IjskEWt:

Edited by DarkKnightNomeD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This video is a humorous take on the issue but the facts remain the same.

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, yaknow said:

Seems like its all part of the plan.the aging electrical grid should have EVERYONE WORRIED ALONE.now add in the bridges and roads which are used to transport  everything=rough times ahead

This is exactly how I feel!! And the worst part is this country could be fully hardened from this threat for like a couple billion. This is an article that explains it better but there is no excuse. We are deliberately being set up to fail! And the end result will be the likes of the walking dead and or revolution. Especially when the dollar collapses! But unfortunately the vast majority of the population is utterly clueless about the severity of the situation and are not doing anything to prepare for the coming strife that will consume this nation and the world.?

 

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/homeland-security-idle-on-2008-emp-threat-govt-dysfunction-preventing-protecting-ourselves_08032015

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If they're going to destroy the power grid then why in the hell did they go to all of the trouble and expense to convince everybody that they needed to have their meter changed to a dishonest smart meter?  Do they need the extra money to scramble with if the power grid goes down?  Over the years, much of the power grid has been replaced a time or two?  Just add hurricane, earthquake, car accident, tornado, or torrential downpour.  Not that the whole system hasn't been replaced, but parts of it are newer than others. 

Edited by counterintelligence

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, counterintelligence said:

If they're going to destroy the power grid then why in the hell did they go to all of the trouble and expense to convince everybody that they needed to have their meter changed to a dishonest smart meter?  Do they need the extra money to scramble with if the power grid goes down?  Over the years, much of the power grid has been replaced a time or two?  Just add hurricane, earthquake, car accident, tornado, or torrential downpour.  Not that the whole system hasn't been replaced, but parts of it are newer than others. 

I dont have a smart meter and i only here about them from people here on this forum.i just looked them up.sounds like a scam to me!!!!getting all the money they can before the grid gets hacked or just falls apart.look at the info provided in some links in this thread.the electrical grid by no means is up to date

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Restore formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.