Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.

That didn't take long

11 posts in this topic

Didn't even get to 10 posts before a cogent post of mine was deleted. Yet another controlled forum to subvert the resistance. Not going to waste another post here.

Goodbye, farewell and thanks for all the cheese

Thanks to a last micro second liking of the post in question by Cryptic Mole it appears my post wasn't deleted but moved to the off topic forum. Either way, the subversion of any posters intent is how and why the controllers have won this battle. It is no longer worth the time nor energy to be in this space anymore.

Good luck to all and please remember that you were given critical thinking skills for a reason. Do not allow them to be subverted and as always DYOR.

Love

A very very old timer

Geez Cryptic, just as I'm about to slam the door shut you go and like another one of my posts and that notification thingy pops up.

STOP it FFS. LOL.

I'm still leaving. You noobs have to save yourselves now

1 minute ago, doggie said:

Geez Cryptic, just as I'm about to slam the door shut you go and like another one of my posts and that notification thingy pops up.

STOP it FFS. LOL.

I'm still leaving. You noobs have to save yourselves now

Your choice, but it would take a little more than that to cause me to leave, but that's just me.

21 minutes ago, doggie said:

Didn't even get to 10 posts before a cogent post of mine was deleted. Yet another controlled forum to subvert the resistance. Not going to waste another post here.

Goodbye, farewell and thanks for all the cheese

Checked logs. Not one post of yours deleted. just one moved that was off-topic.

Feel free to speak about anything you wish within the boundary of the rules. Just do it in its own thread or a where its relevant.

If you're old school like I am and as you claim, you have plenty to teach these young'uns. You cannot put a price on your knowledge.

Doggie gone? Sheesh, we're not worthy. We're not worthy. Gimme a break.

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Ukshep said:

Checked logs. Not one post of yours deleted. just one moved that was off-topic.

Feel free to speak about anything you wish within the boundary of the rules. Just do it in its own thread or a where its relevant.

I already said that it wasn't deleted but one your noob mods moved my relevant post to the off topic section.

Mediatate youngling, find the truth you will

Edited by doggie

9 minutes ago, grav said:

Doggie gone? Sheesh, we're not worthy. We're not worthy. Gimme a break.

You and Rothbard, not worthy you are. Yodadoggie spits on you both.

17 minutes ago, doggie said:

Thanks to a last micro second liking of the post in question by Cryptic Mole it appears my post wasn't deleted but moved to the off topic forum. Either way, the subversion of any posters intent is how and why the controllers have won this battle. It is no longer worth the time nor energy to be in this space anymore.

Good luck to all and please remember that you were given critical thinking skills for a reason. Do not allow them to be subverted and as always DYOR.

Love

A very very old timer

To be fair though, if a post is off topic, it will be moved to the off topic area. Sometimes it's questionable, and if so, you can send one of the mods a private message to discuss the situation. Sometimes they will place it back to the main forum.

3 minutes ago, doggie said:

I already said that it wasn't deleted but one your noob mods moved my relevant post to the off topic section.

Mediatate youngling, find the truth you will

Im aware of what was said and please DO NOT refer to my mods as noobs. They have guidelines they follow and their own beautiful set of reasoning skills.

As for it was relevant.. ha ha no! Posting about flathead idiocy and nobody threads in a thread about down syndrome and isis is totally not relevant.

Locked!

4 people like this